BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have remained undecided in the question of whether you want to trust Mr. M or not. I never see more than one ending, so these kinds of questions usually give me problems (I prefer to know the consequences of what I choose beforehand, it posibly removes the intrigue and so on, but it makes it easier for me to get the ending I'm looking for).

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
roadmap.png

Hello there!

May I present to you... THE ROADMAP! Here is a plan for the Changing Life future updates. It also comes with RELEASE DATE! Yeah! The 0.3.0 will be released for 5$+ Patrons on 2021.10.03 and 2 weeks later to the Public. And below I will explain the most important points in detail. So, let's get it started!

First of all, the Big Thing - Dorms and Apartments. Starting from 0.3.0 I will be introducing homes of several characters. The dorms will be introduced first, with apartments of school staff coming later. In the homes of characters you will be able to hang out, raising their trust, see their home-events, and, starting from 0.5.0, see their replayable (animated!) H-scenes! So, great stuff coming!

The next thing is introduction of Bio entries. Small change, but starting from 0.3.0 some characters (selected at random) will get an update to their Handbook page. It will include their backstory, some info about their personality/traits.

Down the line we also have the update 0.4.0. This one will introduce new MAIN CHARACTER. But more importantly, there will be NO new Main Events (beside the character introduction of course). Why is that, you may ask. The reason is simple. In 0.4.0 I want to focus on some neglected elements of the game. I will take a closer look on the journal and quests, and I will also add A LOT OF dialogue to the existing events that will be background-dependent. I want to make the background choice at first more significant. Don't worry though, this will not lock you out of any content! There will still be new dorm events and side events though!

Soon I will also start making PATREON POLLS! The community will now have even bigger impact on the game development, being able to decide the order of new events or even which new character will make it into the game!

Last but not least - the REPEATABLE SCENES! I mentioned it above in the context of homes, but I want to talk about it again. In 0.5.0 I want to introduce the H-scenes to the dorms and apartments. You will be able to play over and over the activities you unlocked with that character, and this way score more lust points (that will be needed later!)

All of this might of course change in details as the development goes on, but the principles are clear.

So, I think this is all of the important stuff, if you have any questions - feel free to ask!

And yet again - thank you all for the support and playing the game!

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Starting from the next update I will think of a way to compress the game files so the original version will take less space
for audio compression opus is supreme at mid-low bitrates. try anywhere from 64kbps to 196kbps and find your preference.
image compression is not as straightforward.. for decent compatibility, webp lossless can replace your png files, and if you don't have a lossless source for jpegs and such, i'd recommend you leave them untouched and let f95 compressors crunch them into whatever quality they find acceptable.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i have no idea what im doing, i have the main girls up to like level 40, the weekend girls are a freaking PAIN IN THE ASS because you can only talk to them on the weekend and even then you cant hit them all up slowing the game progress way down, ive turned to spam clicking to skip week days M-F just so i can level up the girls on the weekend and still nothing is happening. quite frankly i found this game so far to be a waste of time and a type of grind ive never experienced just to get story and plot, also the hints suck ass, they dont even make sense "hmm i should figure out how to do something" yeah how the hell do i do something when the game is pretty much a VN and your completely locked in until you hit some specific milestone that lets you continue, you have no control over MC or what happens in the game AT ALL.

Aug 23, 2021
i have no idea what im doing, i have the main girls up to like level 40, the weekend girls are a freaking PAIN IN THE ASS because you can only talk to them on the weekend and even then you cant hit them all up slowing the game progress way down, ive turned to spam clicking to skip week days M-F just so i can level up the girls on the weekend and still nothing is happening. quite frankly i found this game so far to be a waste of time and a type of grind ive never experienced just to get story and plot, also the hints suck ass, they dont even make sense "hmm i should figure out how to do something" yeah how the hell do i do something when the game is pretty much a VN and your completely locked in until you hit some specific milestone that lets you continue, you have no control over MC or what happens in the game AT ALL.
Man, don't know how you play it then, the events are pretty straightforward. I agree they are kind of grindy because of the weekend/week balance though. But look at the roadmap, in next version we will have dorms and dev promised ballance changes.
How can you be locked? You just play the events in order, I have not found specific requirements beside some main events.

To be honest I've played this new update from the clean Save and dev already made the balance a bit better, but it still needs improvement. Well I will wait until the dorm rooms come to be the judge, but I think if the New character is coming it should be either in week afternoon or in the evening, not weekend. This might also help.

Reactions: The_Wombat

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hey! I hear your concerns! Actually, I saw no problem with the balance until you guys played the initial release and pointed it out. I tried to get a little fix to 0.2, but I plan to work on it in 0.3.0. In the newest update I will add dorm rooms to do on week evenings and another character in week afternoon. I will also tweak with thresholds of weekend girls events, so getting their events will not be so tedious

Thanks for the critique!

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone!

With the 0.3.0 update coming soon, I want to announce first Content Poll! It is available for all $5+ Patrons on Patreon!

In it you will have more direct impact on the development! The first Poll will decide which dorm room will open up first in the newest update!

Reactions: DonVipAlphonso

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So did you all decide to keep or lose your memory?

How about trusting M?

This going to make us lose the harem ending or that if we choose to doubt him? These hard questions in a game like this really hurts.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2021
So did you all decide to keep or lose your memory?

How about trusting M?

This going to make us lose the harem ending or that if we choose to doubt him? These hard questions in a game like this really hurts.
I, as a freaking completionist, have 2 saves. One main, where I play the game how I want and make choices on my own, and 2 for seeing other options.

But on my main I chose to trust him and to keep my memory. I guess this could hurt me if some characters from MC past come around but we will see

And I also hope it will not lock me out of any events :D

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hey, I just want to say - don't worry guys! The choices you mention here will NOT prevent you from getting endings like harem ending. The only thing that will lock you out of events is when you for example refuse girls on purpose. These choices you mention will lead you to the same events, but by a different path, and they will present you with different approach to some events. But! You will not miss any scenes!

• Red Heart

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
UPDATE: Version 0.3.0 of Changing Life is available for all $5 patrons and adds Dormitories and Apartment district, a lot of new content, and fixes! Please check it out!

The public release will follow two weeks later!

I know that this version is delayed a bit, and to make up for it I will release a version 0.3.5 soon after the public release of this one. It will bring small amounts of new content, but will mostly focus on QoL changes (such as progress tracker, which will indicate if there are still events to be done, or better compression.). Soon I will also create a special exclusive gallery, available to all Patrons, as a way to say sorry for the delay! Stay tuned!

Thanks again for all of your support!

hero23093060

Jul 17, 2021
hmmm this MC is a jerk like in lesson of love i hate this type MC so much (i don't know you made him a jerk like this or me made a choice to made him this way i choose MMA and archery when MC introduce to a girl) but i don't like this type of MC trash talk to girl like that and always can fuck girl yep i know it a adult game you gonna fuck girl no matter what but i just want a wholesome MC help every girl and then romance happen not trash talk and a jerk but gentleman that why girl fall for you and let you fuck her but well that my opinion otherwise the girl and all character and story is good am look forward to it

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone!

Version 0.3.0 of Changing Life is available for everyone and adds a lot of new content - new events, dormitories and apartments, new location and more! Full changelog, as always, available. Please check it out!

If you want to support me and my work, check out my Patreon page
If you want to be more up to date with previews and game development, check out our Discord

Thanks again for all of your support!

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Downloading ASAP, I haven't played this game before, but WombatGames (the dev) rings a bell, I can't find any other game associated with the dev though, but I swear I played another game by them.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Changing Life [0.3.0] [WombatGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,85 GB / 202 MB - ChangingLife-0.3.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,82 GB / 168 MB - ChangingLife-0.3.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BDSM without BONDAGE?
Sure. I want to add a lot of new things, but not all at once of course. What I want to include (I'll use F95 tags): Anal Sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Titfuck. This might change during the course of development, but you get the idea. And of course, most of them will be optional.
Checking out previous posts for the above BDSM comment. Personally, if all BDSM, femdom, Footjob, Lesbian, maledom are optional (that is, they don't happen), then for my part I don't see a problem.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes