Aug 23, 2021
I agree with you guys. I don't mind new male characters if they are in the role of friends or whatever, as long as we don't see any h-scenes with them. I mean, we have the MC, why bother with other guys?

I think the MC needs to watch out for mr M in this aspect, cuz he looks like a player :LOL:

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Just wanted to say - don't worry. There will be no scenes with male characters other than the MC. In future some other males might become part of the cast, but in the role of friends and plot development. So, no H-scenes with other guys!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to earn love points with any girl for now? Or is it that I haven't reached that point with any?

Harem ending, even with the possibility to exclude some LI(s), sounds perfect for me. Fap promise, even perfect. More male, not I really want but the MC can have friends that all are asexual! So, downloaded it now and will start playing. Good it's not going LiL as I quit that game.
I think the same, the MC's asexual male friends are the best.

On the other hand, I was reading and asking different things in the LiL thread, and although I might like a part of the game, everything related to horror, I don't know what things about a suicide, and some images of scenes that they put (right now I don't remember the entire conversation) led me to put it on the ignore list.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, for now you can earn 2 love points, one for Makoto and one for Kanae by giving correct answers during their events. The 0.2.0 will bring more opportunities
Ok, I haven't had events with them yet. But I have gained a lust point...

• Red Heart
Reactions: The_Wombat

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Played until all Events was done. Forgot one character so had to do more grinding then necessary as it was one of the weekend characters. That's my only wish then, to have more opportunities during evening workdays. It was also some "mispeling" and wordswrittentogether but nothing that upset me. If you want a proofreader that would be fun. Even if Swedish is my "modersmål" :cool: I'm really good at English spelling (and even greater at Swedish). :ROFLMAO: Waiting for an update, eagerly, as I loved it so far.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
You are correct, there are 4 lust point but he was talkin about love point, different thing
I understood that. I should have made that clearer in my post, so I understand your post. :LOL: I wondered how many Lust points that there is? If 4 was right?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm at the moment when I have to choose between saving the memories or losing them... Personally, if it happened to me, I would prefer to keep them... but I'm not sure which is the best option... I guess I'll wait to continue to be sure what it's.

For now I'm liking the game, but I prefer to wait to know what is the best option to continue it (if I'm not sure I will not choose, it may be strange, but I'm like that)

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Played until all Events was done. Forgot one character so had to do more grinding then necessary as it was one of the weekend characters. That's my only wish then, to have more opportunities during evening workdays. It was also some "mispeling" and wordswrittentogether but nothing that upset me. If you want a proofreader that would be fun. Even if Swedish is my "modersmål" :cool: I'm really good at English spelling (and even greater at Swedish). :ROFLMAO: Waiting for an update, eagerly, as I loved it so far.
Hey, I'm glad you liked the initial release. I noticed this problem too, but only after releasing. I'll try to put a better balance between week and weekend events in the future updates. And thanks for the offer! I really appreciate it! But for now I want to try to correct mistakes myself and avoid them. But if I need a proofreader after that - I'll write to you!

I understood that. I should have made that clearer in my post, so I understand your post. :LOL: I wondered how many Lust points that there is? If 4 was right?
Yes, for now there are 4 lust points only, more coming in 0.2.0. In future updates I will add repeatable scenes, like generic trust-ones that will allow player to gain more points

Aug 23, 2021
I'm at the moment when I have to choose between saving the memories or losing them... Personally, if it happened to me, I would prefer to keep them... but I'm not sure which is the best option... I guess I'll wait to continue to be sure what it's.

For now I'm liking the game, but I prefer to wait to know what is the best option to continue it (if I'm not sure I will not choose, it may be strange, but I'm like that)
I was hesitant at first too but I chose to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be risky, but I like that the dev is already playing with the interactive plot like this

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, I'm glad you liked the initial release. I noticed this problem too, but only after releasing. I'll try to put a better balance between week and weekend events in the future updates. And thanks for the offer! I really appreciate it! But for now I want to try to correct mistakes myself and avoid them. But if I need a proofreader after that - I'll write to you!
The game is pretty good, but I think that improving the balance between the LIs with which you can go out on the weekend and with which you can do it during the week would be good.

For now you have 3 that cover the whole week, 3 that are only available between Monday and Friday and the rest (8, I think) on the weekend. It's quite unbalanced (and if we add that the time frame of the 3 that cover the whole week isn't shared with other LIs on any day, at least for now...)

There comes a point where you have nothing to do between Monday and Friday (earn trust points with the LIs of the appropriate time frame), while you still have, in the weekend time frames, several LIs with which you have possibly not started their story.

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
The game is pretty good, but I think that improving the balance between the LIs with which you can go out on the weekend and with which you can do it during the week would be good.

For now you have 3 that cover the whole week, 3 that are only available between Monday and Friday and the rest (8, I think) on the weekend. It's quite unbalanced (and if we add that the time frame of the 3 that cover the whole week isn't shared with other LIs on any day, at least for now...)

There comes a point where you have nothing to do between Monday and Friday (earn trust points with the LIs of the appropriate time frame), while you still have, in the weekend time frames, several LIs with which you have possibly not started their story.
Don't worry, I read all the things. I want to fix all the problems, but I can't fix them all at once. For the 0.2.0 the grammar and spelling takes priority, then QOL like scene gallery, and of course new content. In 0.3.0 I will add more balance between week and weekends :)

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Really liked the release, the influences for it obviously show at some point but I don't mind, it's a gamestyle and concept that really has grown on me. Thing that's also noticeable, as always, in the soundtrack (Watson BGMs rocks!)
The idea of the choices having consecuences is really promising
Good Luck dev!

Reactions: The_Wombat

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
vertwoinfo.png

Hello everyone!

Version 0.2.0 of Changing Life will be available for all $5+ patrons on 2021.09.04 and will add:

- SCENE GALLERY!
- ANIMATIONS!
- a lot of new content
- grammar and spelling fixes
- bug fixes
- minor changes to older content

Please check it out! Public release will follow two weeks later, uploaded to and Patreon on 2021.09.18.

If you want to be up to date with the latest news about the game, or just want to discuss it, check out our Discord server

Thanks again for all of your support!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes