3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overview:
Nirvana is a city separated by rings. The inner rings are controlled by corporations. The outer rings are pure anarchy. But you aren't even in the city of Nirvana yet. You're on the outskirts in an abandoned prison. Make your way in.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-26
Release Date: 2020-10-26
Developer: Chaotic Neutral - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: MEGA*
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ella35.png ella38.png ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif s20.png ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif ray (10).png narawakeup (11).png narawakeup (36).png CharaStudio-2020-10-09-17-19-34-Render.png prologue jail 4b.png layla 13.png stryker 32.png

Last edited:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Basically the goal of the game is to enter the inner ring of the city and the girls. :devilish:

1.2gb for the 1st Release is too big don't you think?
Good luck with the project and I'll keep up.
all sex scenes are basically animations so that added a lot of extra size to the game
ugh sandbox. but more importantly 1.2 gbs and all we get is tit and oral sex? sounds grindy as sin. ima have to wait for other brave souls to try this game and review it before i give it a try. o_O
from what I can remember when I played it through for tags it was basically "wanna suck my dick" to get a scene there isnt more than 1 or 2 maybe 3 scenes at the moment there might be more I was just checking through pretty quick and didnt bother playing for more than 5 minutes but one of the first things you can do during free roam is get a titfuck and blowjob so if you are just after content I would reccomend waiting for a few versions before you try it out

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Chaotic Neutral [v1.0] Chaotic Neutral

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 233 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 216 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

ChaoticNeutral

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2018
Basically the goal of the game is to enter the inner ring of the city and the girls. :devilish:
1.2gb for the 1st Release is too big don't you think?
Good luck with the project and I'll keep up.
SUMMATION OF GAME
More or less :^)

FILE SIZE
I'll probably focus on cutting down file size after the next release.
I'm very new at this so I'm not that efficient with that yet.
Thanks for checking it out and pointing out a concern.

ugh sandbox. but more importantly 1.2 gbs and all we get is tit and oral sex? sounds grindy as sin. ima have to wait for other brave souls to try this game and review it before i give it a try. o_O
SANDBOX
I feel you on not digging sandbox. I get frustrated having to click through 2,394,792,834,798,237,483,297 things to find some chick that was in some hard to find room of the house. I'll actively avoid things like that. At this point of the game it's still pretty linear and you just decide the order of events.

WHERE'S THE BANGING?
First release has some good old, straight up, sex scenes. But you only bang 2 characters in this version.

LENGTH
The game has 2 days of content.

The first day
has 3 short events which are mostly dialogue with one scene.

The second day has 4 events and each of which are lengthier. There are 2 sex scenes and a brief oral sex scene. It sets up the story for the rest of the game

EDIT:
I think I know why the game file is so big. I should be able to shrink it down if I'm right.

Last edited:

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
ChaoticNeutral : just started playing, and I noticed a problem, it seems that when it comes to sex scenes, you have the sfx like moans and such tied to the music sound option, so when someone wants to turn down the music, they also turn down the sex sounds too (at the very least with the titjob scene with Ishtar)

Reactions: ChaoticNeutral

ChaoticNeutral

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2018
ChaoticNeutral : just started playing, and I noticed a problem, it seems that when it comes to sex scenes, you have the sfx like moans and such tied to the music sound option, so when someone wants to turn down the music, they also turn down the sex sounds too (at the very least with the titjob scene with Ishtar)
Thanks for letting me know, it makes my life a lot easier having you guys point out the issues

So far there are three known problems with this first version
1. File Size
(Currently Being Worked On)
2. Missing Music File in the initial prison scene
(Easily fixable)
3. Video file music is tied with the music instead of the sfx or voice volume
(I think I know how to fix that)

I'll release a mini update with an extra scene and these fixes in the next day or so.

My apologies for these mistakes, it is still a very early version so these things will happen!

ChaoticNeutral

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2018
Update:
Version 1.1

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

The newest version was just released on my Patreon. It is still subject to testing so it may have bugs.

narawakeup (35).png narawakeup (26).png ell (42).png ell (72).png meeting (1).png asy (15).png

Lots of new events!

The following problems have been resolved:
1. Missing Music File in Ch1
2. Background Music and Game Music (Moans, rain noises, etc.) Separated

To Do List:
Clean up the game interface
Reduce File Size. Still have to figure out how to go about it. Probably going to trim down the longer animation loops. But that won't be enough.

UPDATE LINKS VERSION 1.1

Just going to throw the next update out there a little early

It can also be found on patreon

PC

MAC

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Chaotic Neutral [v1.1] Chaotic Neutral

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.85 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 173 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 155 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just play the game, it was very nice and the plot was very interesting. All the girls was gorgeous and the H content was very hot, will keep my eyes on the future updates and development

• Red Heart

ChaoticNeutral

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2018
UPDATE:
Version 1.2
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif
DAY 4 Released

Your votes have influenced the game.

PC

MAC

arr (15).png arr (63).png tra (119).png

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

ceyx_1

Jul 25, 2020
is there animation or its just a looping images? its not in tags but the banner is animated so im a bit confused, ill try it out for myself though, look good.

ChaoticNeutral

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2018
is there animation or its just a looping images? its not in tags but the banner is animated so im a bit confused, ill try it out for myself though, look good.
There are animations. I'll add it to the tags. I hope you like it!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes