cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hello! sorry I only read the forum messages today as I don't log into this site very often.
I'm sorry for those who encountered bugs on 0.3.16 patch, I am sorry but I had not checked it thoroughly before release as I did with 0.3.13

Still despite that, I thank those who reported bugs, I will try and fix it for the upcoming version.
Anyway it seems the bug where the player starts invisible at new game was caused by me forgetting to initialize the player's location at new game. (it should always start at the Intro map, the map with map id 039) For the other bugs like getting stuck when you build Shizuru's tent, try to follow
rawrrawr's suggestion until I get to the bottom of it.

But I think it shouldn't affect your existing save of the previous versions below 0.3.16. I recommend you roll back to the nearest oldest patch (0.3.13 I think) if you don't have an old save.

I am sorry but I have very little to no time to fix these issues until mid November as I'm busy studying for my licensure exam. But hopefully I'll get back to working on the game mid November. Until then i'll be posting the scenarios made by my volunteers at the Patreon site which I will turn to game events.

Update: just released scenario 2 and 3 on the main site a few minutes ago.

Last edited:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
ARE YOU TELLING ME I GET TO CUCK NICE GUYS AND KNOCK UP THE WOMEN THEY LIKE IN GAME AND IN REAL LIFE? Why have I never heard of this game until now?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is there enough lewd content, like actual sex scene so far ? Thx

Oct 14, 2018
Is there enough lewd content, like actual sex scene so far ? Thx
A lot of dialog and some sexy scenes. But so far only about 2 sex scenes, if I remember correctly. This game hits off so well and it has very good potential to grow big. But sadly it's moving with babysteps, so it's hard to tell what'll become, a real shame cause I enjoyed it.

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
A lot of dialog and some sexy scenes. But so far only about 2 sex scenes, if I remember correctly. This game hits off so well and it has very good potential to grow big. But sadly it's moving with babysteps, so it's hard to tell what'll become, a real shame cause I enjoyed it.
Dang 2 scenes so far aren't rewarding, gonna pass then, thx for your reply

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I actually think that telling people that this project lives or dies depending on their patreon donations might be contraproductive. Personally it discourages me from donating, because I am afraid of sinking the money into a projec,t that has raised many red flags by itself (that it might not continue). Could be that without mentioning the issues, you might have already reached the goal, who knows.

For example ecchi sensei stated from the beginning that it is here to stay, garnering trust in the process.

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
Need help i can't enter the girls tent at night ' I ' m thinking of entering through a different way what do

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes