Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
well I am sad, current version ends on the night of the camping trip. that's basically 2 days in game. fuck I was at least hoping for a week worth of game play. So sad.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I see that in his likes description, he likes NTR and netori separately in the image. Is the MC getting NTR'd at some point or does he like NTR in general? As in doing the NTR himself.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I see that in his likes description, he likes NTR and netori separately in the image. Is the MC getting NTR'd at some point or does he like NTR in general? As in doing the NTR himself.
he does the ntr, but i think that even if there is ntr you won't feel it much, mc is a playboy and doesn't get emotionally attached, so even if someone ntrs him, it will probly be one line like"dammnn i am so jelly about him" and then he will set out elsewhere

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
he does the ntr, but i think that even if there is ntr you won't feel it much, mc is a playboy and doesn't get emotionally attached, so even if someone ntrs him, it will probly be one line like"dammnn i am so jelly about him" and then he will set out elsewhere
Good point. I completely forgot the type of character he is.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
anyone know how to fix this i get this everytime and every 5 seconds or so

i am dumb i saw it just ignore my question

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I am sad I've just read the post about lack of funding. Fuck I wish atleast few retards from summertimesaga would come over and chip in instead of throwing their money into the mud there

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Looks like this is the last version we will ever get guys. shame, go throw more cash at redamz, geeseki or darkcookie, they havent milked enough yet

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Looks like this is the last version we will ever get guys. shame, go throw more cash at redamz, geeseki or darkcookie, they havent milked enough yet
Hasn't been mentioned in this thread, but another version is on it's way for November. Notice was sent out to patrons a month or two ago.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
anyone with a save file to share? I have lost mine and i would hate to start up from the beginning again

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Anyone knows what this is about? I couldn't access any of my saves from my first play-through whilst this system message keeps popping up whenever I start this game up. Any fixes for this?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Hey can you hook me up with the img/tilesets/Cyanide_Farm.png?
It didn't come with the download apparently lol.

Jul 9, 2018
I actually think that telling people that this project lives or dies depending on their patreon donations might be contraproductive. Personally it discourages me from donating, because I am afraid of sinking the money into a projec,t that has raised many red flags by itself (that it might not continue). Could be that without mentioning the issues, you might have already reached the goal, who knows.

For example ecchi sensei stated from the beginning that it is here to stay, garnering trust in the process.
I'd rather prefer they'd be honest in reporting their status like the dev did rather than making statements and false promises about periodic releases.

Now just like what the guys above me are saying, go throw more money at Darkcookie.
They havent milked enough people yet.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes