LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Ups, i didnt saw that was the linux version, you had the windows one too?
Again I only made a Linux build for the game because I use Linux and there wasn't one already available here. The developer for this game and the one who made the Windows version that I used to make my own build is cedr777

Jul 9, 2018
Not much to this update but I'm glad the dev decided to add a quest system.
Probably one of the most needed but never implemented feature in a lot of indie RPGs.

P.S. looking forward to the continuation of the scene with the teacher.

Jul 9, 2018
So why is this thread still at 0.3.17 despite the 0.4ver leaked? Would like to see a continuation with the teacher scenes someday if you don't mind.

That is, if this game keeps being developed. A little boost perhaps?

Last edited:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
So why is this thread still at 0.3.17 despite the 0.4ver leaked? Would like to see a continuation with the teacher scenes someday if you don't mind.

That is, if this game keeps being developed. A little boost perhaps?
the dev is the poster of this thread
So I don't think they happy to update the leak here until it is public on their patreon

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
What is up with these useless updates nowadays? If you're going to update make sure to add some good content. Jesus these patron games are getting fucking old with the "Pay us to work on a game til we get bored" type shit. Half the time no actual content gets added at all. Then they stop production because of "being short on funds". When you do actually get content it's like 2 or 3 years after they start. I mean shit it's a sex game, you wouldn't think it'd take 2 years just to get a good sex scene. If you can't afford it then don't make a game.I hate supporting these people then watching it get thrown in the mud with the rest of them, just a waste of money. This is just another game that was made a year ago with zero content, just an endless tirade of words. Hell even the game from 2 or 3 years ago are still just slowly progressing. Sorry for the rant, I'm just not donating (wasting) anymore money on these games. From here on I'll just check these sites every now and then to see if any of the games I like are complete. I sure hope you sheep keep paying to complete them, though I doubt you will.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
What is up with these useless updates nowadays? If you're going to update make sure to add some good content. Jesus these patron games are getting fucking old with the "Pay us to work on a game til we get bored" type shit. Half the time no actual content gets added at all. Then they stop production because of "being short on funds". When you do actually get content it's like 2 or 3 years after they start. I mean shit it's a sex game, you wouldn't think it'd take 2 years just to get a good sex scene. If you can't afford it then don't make a game.I hate supporting these people then watching it get thrown in the mud with the rest of them, just a waste of money. This is just another game that was made a year ago with zero content, just an endless tirade of words. Hell even the game from 2 or 3 years ago are still just slowly progressing. Sorry for the rant, I'm just not donating (wasting) anymore money on these games. From here on I'll just check these sites every now and then to see if any of the games I like are complete. I sure hope you sheep keep paying to complete them, though I doubt you will.
The developer has been very clear to his patrons on the time table and delivery of the next update: November. He has also made it clear that this is a part time passion project, not a full time studio. Many patrons have agreed to and have continued to fund them knowing this. If you don't like part time projects and would rather that every developer work on a project full-time and treat it as a job, then that is your preference. However, I would argue that the adult indie game industry would not be anything like it is today if this was the prominent mindset.

Admittedly, your post demonstrates striking projection, and is also a post that has been written at least 1,000 times on this site. It's becoming a cliche at this point. But I suppose I'm just a sheep anyways, so carry on ;)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes