yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
2nd drinking night with teacher quest says to sleep in sleeping bag to advance time but i cant sleep...help

Zworn1

Oct 14, 2017
that is as far as the game is so far. all we can do is have patience and wait for the author to do his thing

Trident

Dec 23, 2017
dunno why, but every time the character went on their own monologue its take on my nerves. LIKE YES, I KNOW THERE ARE HOTTIES IN FRONT OF YOU, BUT MUST YOU DESCRIBE EACH AND EVERY DETAIL OF THEIR TRAITS, every time YOU SEE THEM???? Seriously, that was pretty annoying. AND THEIR CONVERSATION ARE OVERTLY SILLY.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is save from 0.3 work ? I load my save and then nothing. quest log show 0 quest. I can't go in my tent, can't go in girls tent also teacher too. basically stuck. if anyone have working save at the start of v0.4 then plz share. don't want to start new game again.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
First time trying this. Overall pretty decent. It's thematically a bit too childish for my taste -- this seems to be mostly aimed at teens (18+ teens of course *cough*) -- but as I said: its pretty decent. Decent quality, decent writing and decent artwork/renders.
I'm not a fan of the overuse of all the Japanese words and terms though. You'd have to be a real hardcore weeaboo to like that shit. I'm also not a fan of the camera that moves up and down characters models all the time. It doesn't add anything and just slows down the game/conversation.

If those last two negatives were removed, this would probably be one of the better games in this specific genre.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
that is as far as the game is so far. all we can do is have patience and wait for the author to do his thing
I waited. I'm not impressed by the new content and the amount of time for it to be created. I might try it again, in a year or two.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
To tell you the truth, Satoshi is getting my way and I hate him very much. I plan to lay hand on every single girl there goes he is in my way. And Finally I get to bang some seriously pure girl but I found What the heck?! This wasted my time since I finally get to fuck a virginity Shizuru and there go you destroy my mood by wearing the condom to halved it. Viriginity should be taken as raw not a damn condom damn game. Wish you be smartest for the next game. VERY DISAPPOINT am OUT.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018
To tell you the truth, Satoshi is getting my way and I hate him very much. I plan to lay hand on every single girl there goes he is in my way. And Finally I get to bang some seriously pure girl but I found What the heck?! This wasted my time since I finally get to fuck a virginity Shizuru and there go you destroy my mood by wearing the condom to halved it. Viriginity should be taken as raw not a damn condom damn game. Wish you be smartest for the next game. VERY DISAPPOINT am OUT.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
cedr777 I stuck at second drinking quest, and there are no apparent event occur take place symbol flag so would you mind telling me how do I trigger and force a event to finish this quest?

Jul 9, 2018
cedr777 I stuck at second drinking quest, and there are no apparent event occur take place symbol flag so would you mind telling me how do I trigger and force a event to finish this quest?
Dev is not active in this Forum.

Does anyone know what the planned scenarios are for 0.5-0.6?
Mostly about Karen (the twintailed senpai).
And more of the Teacher. Also a few mini events. There is a detailed breakdown in word format.

fanam12

Nov 20, 2019
I stuck at second drinking quest, and there are no apparent event occur take place symbol flag so would you mind telling me how do I trigger and force a event to finish this quest?
would you mind telling me how do i trigger and force the sleep event to happen?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes