yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
Check if you can walk outside it might be you already slept
quest said go back to boy tents then slept then I slept to it then until morning went to meet teacher girl then add quest then went to back to boy tents look like not there circle show up on sleep bag :/

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
quest said go back to boy tents then slept then I slept to it then until morning went to meet teacher girl then add quest then went to back to boy tents look like not there circle show up on sleep bag :/
Trying to click stuff usually works it's been months so I don't remember however maybe try the box or something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuyured123

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Hopefully the author keeps making content.

Does he communicate outside of Patreon? Does anyone know how things are going for them?

Jul 9, 2018
Hmm, Their patreon has been a 100 bucks for two years, if one of their patreons leak the release too early, who knows what could happen to this game.:unsure:
Makes me wonder why this game is still alive after all these years.

Last edited:

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
I joined the creators Patreon to figure out what was going on. Long story short life took a toll as some medical issues (not the virus) hit which caused the delay in the private release.

Good news is the creator has clarified with absolute certainty that this game will not be dying. They still intend to keep creating and love what support they have been getting. But that said reminds us that this is a hobby project, they work on this at their leisure so don't expect any hard dead lines. They enjoy working on this, enjoy getting feed back from the players, and wants to keep it like that.

No word about public releases at the moment, but a lot of work has been going into the game since it was last seen.

Jul 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I subscribed to the game as well to show my support. Played the game and there has certainly been quite a lot of stuff that has been added, as well as some of the more annoying issues got resolved.

Since you're the first person I could viably ask this question, I am wondering if you could help me out in finding these two scenes. I simply wandered around the city maps looking for the scenes for this but just can't find them.

EDIT: problem solved, but I had to start a new game as my old save wasn't compatible.

Last edited:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
so this "release" isnt going to be uploaded here this time either? this post doesnt update since the 0.4 release

I cant afford pay almost 10 bucks for a unfinished game.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
so this "release" isnt going to be uploaded here this time either? this post doesnt update since the 0.4 release

I cant afford pay almost 10 bucks for a unfinished game.
likely not. As from what I can tell the ones we get here are the public releases, as the post was made by the dev themselves. The game is still in its infancy, and while the update adds quite a bit it also doesn’t progress as far as you might hope. Again dev had health problems.

But the dev confirmed that work on this will continue and plans for that to be the case until the game is done. So all there is to do at this point is join the patreon, or wait.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
likely not. As from what I can tell the ones we get here are the public releases, as the post was made by the dev themselves. The game is still in its infancy, and while the update adds quite a bit it also doesn’t progress as far as you might hope. Again dev had health problems.

But the dev confirmed that work on this will continue and plans for that to be the case until the game is done. So all there is to do at this point is join the patreon, or wait.
Even if there will be a public release it's quite possible that it will not be updated here unless if one of the mods edits the post so to speak. Or at least I'm assuming the person that made this post isn't even active on f95 anymore.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes