D

Deleted member 1387011

Lmao he even looks like the usual rapist fuccboi :sneaky:

Nov 16, 2019
I stuck at second drinking quest, and there are no apparent event occur take place symbol flag so would you mind telling me how do I trigger and force a event to finish this quest?
would you mind telling me how do i trigger and force the sleep event to happen?
same

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
So I was honestly curious, because this is a pretty large thread, what is the current state of this games development? I saw the dev say a while back that because of financial issues that the chance of it getting another update seemed difficult, but that was back in April.

Is that still the case? Id hate to see a game thats prime set for good Preg content to be destroyed

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
So I was honestly curious, because this is a pretty large thread, what is the current state of this games development? I saw the dev say a while back that because of financial issues that the chance of it getting another update seemed difficult, but that was back in April.

Is that still the case? Id hate to see a game thats prime set for good Preg content to be destroyed
Development is still ongoing, but it's a slower project. There have been a few updates since April, but nothing major.

channeler

Jan 11, 2018
I am very sorry for reviving an old post but I wanted to know if this game is abandoned because it is not reflected in the subject and it has been 1 year without updates.
I am very sorry if in any case it was difficult to understand what I express English is not my language and I barely understand it the good thing about playing English games is that they help me a little with this language only that what I write now is with google translator to make sure I do understand a little.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I am very sorry for reviving an old post but I wanted to know if this game is abandoned because it is not reflected in the subject and it has been 1 year without updates.
I am very sorry if in any case it was difficult to understand what I express English is not my language and I barely understand it the good thing about playing English games is that they help me a little with this language only that what I write now is with google translator to make sure I do understand a little.
From their patreon it looks like they're still updating it, no idea how far along it is since I haven't kept up with it, but from the amount of time I think it's likely that it's just nobody updated the game on this site.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Dev is still working on game, but has few supporters and is very busy with irl stuff. Last update dev stated that they may be able to release something towards the end of this month.

SieurEtalon

Sep 11, 2019
The Word "Charao" is not japanese and actually is Korean Word.
1. It's a word used in japanese language, therefor a japanese word
2. When it comes to different languages sharing the same word due to loan-words, it is much much more likely that Korean borrowed it from Japanese origin than the other way around. Japan exports culture, and Korea is the one that got colonized.

Reactions: Mychael Dark
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes