cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
likely not. As from what I can tell the ones we get here are the public releases, as the post was made by the dev themselves. The game is still in its infancy, and while the update adds quite a bit it also doesn’t progress as far as you might hope. Again dev had health problems.

But the dev confirmed that work on this will continue and plans for that to be the case until the game is done. So all there is to do at this point is join the patreon, or wait.
Even if there will be a public release it's quite possible that it will not be updated here unless if one of the mods edits the post so to speak. Or at least I'm assuming the person that made this post isn't even active on f95 anymore.

Jul 9, 2018
Even if there will be a public release it's quite possible that it will not be updated here unless if one of the mods edits the post so to speak. Or at least I'm assuming the person that made this post isn't even active on f95 anymore.
dev hasn't been active here since ver. 0.2 which was two years ago.

EDIT: Looks like the game got a today.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hey everyone! cedr777 here once again.
The latest update 0.6.0 plus two patches is available now for all to download and play for Windows! After a few months of Radio Silence, I am Announcing that the project is not dead and today is its Release Day!
I am proud to announce that Charao Life 0.6.0 has been completed and is now ready to play for everyone.
I deeply apologize for the huge delay in this release, this was supposed to be released around last May but I unfortunately encountered a lot of game breaking bugs which needed to be addressed. That and I was only able to work on the game on weekends. Truth be told, This project has become a hobby for me nowadays so I tend to work on it on a laid back pace.
Also, aside from being a Weekend Game Developer who is still getting used to how this works, which is the main reason for the slow pace. Sometimes I would experiment with a feature in the game mechanics and research on how to do this and that. It really affects the pacing when I get carried away. Also, aside from Silver_Black's help in scripting the stories, I too, had to write some of my own into the game which REAALLY bogged down my pace in the Eventing part of development.
But despite all that, I am proud to say that I've learned a lot and I am confident to say that I've developed some degree of mastery of my craft. Future releases will therefore run at a smoother pace because of this. I also would like to take this time to say that I will mostly be focusing on the Eventing (which is assembling all of the written script and artwork into the RPGMaker editor) part of the project as I deemed it to be the most essential work for me as the lead developer.
Fortunately, I did manage to make use of that extra time by adding more content such as Free Roam elements. I have made several changes to the game elements and game file optimization that unfortunately does require you to start a new game. So to compensate, I've made some changes and added some content at the beginning so it will be worth your while. You can refer to the in game PatchNotes for additional info.
I will be standing by this week to fix any remaining bugs you may encounter and report. Despite being an amateur, I will to do the best of my ability to resolve any remaining bugs you might encounter.
Also I would like to announce that THIS PROJECT IS HERE TO STAY, despite rumors that this project is dead and that I gave up on it due to my radio silence.
From now on I am planning on commissioning someone to write the scripts for the game,
Thank you so much for my Patreons for their unwavering support, without you guys, this project wouldn't have been possible. Thank you for not giving up on me.
You
can
MEGA Decryption key: Jd6fuH3bVBr_JQPKJ-VE75yoL5csge2yfmFfhDpCB4g
I hope you have fun playing this as much as I enjoy making it.
=====================================================================
You can
MEGA Decryption key: Jd6fuH3bVBr_JQPKJ-VE75yoL5csge2yfmFfhDpCB4g
And here's the two patches that resolve major issues.
Simply drag and drop the contents to the main game folder by the following order and overwrite the old files. (Do not skip)
1.)
2.)

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
Every few seconds, I get the error message "Failed to load: img/transitions/TR01.png". Is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: manole

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
game keeps freezing if i try to go too far from the people i should talk :unsure: first time when they went to the farm after talking to every1 and going back to the teatcher if i dont talk to her and try to go further behind her it notifies me that i should talk to her
but the game freezes after that and second one when they are going for nightbath/peeping after peeing if i dont talk to the girl and try to go on it notifies me again but freezes :p

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ahm i would like to ask for a full patched version to download straight.... a full updated link since its annoying start playing and found a bug to patch ... and i cant mega download since i execced my limit day time today 1597565549766.png

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Got the phone when I exited out of the apartment for the first time.
Huh? at the beginning of the game or after the school trip event? Im using a 4.0 savefile so maybe I'm screwed... sigh.

Anybody had a savefile after the school trip? I dont wanna do all the things again.

Jul 9, 2018
Ahm i would like to ask for a full patched version to download straight.... a full updated link since its annoying start playing and found a bug to patch ... and i cant mega download since i execced my limit day time today View attachment 774496
Lol that happened to me too, I just applied the first patch and problem was gone.

Huh? at the beginning of the game or after the school trip event? Im using a 4.0 savefile so maybe I'm screwed... sigh.

Anybody had a savefile after the school trip? I dont wanna do all the things again.
Lots of things have been added at the Camping Trip, so you'll miss out a lot of content if you play after the school trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yume-Noun

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Good luck with your game, looking at the comments,
about what will be added in the future unfortunately
(for me) there will be some things that I really dislike.
Too bad, because I love these types of games
But good luck to the developer.

Reactions: iju513
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes