Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Pretty bullshit to use preview images that are not from this version of the game if you ask me. In fact, there's a number of things here that seem pretty shady, including the massive game world that implies far more content than there actually is.

Not a great first step when the business model requires trust and appreciation on behalf of supporters, as well as a very skeptical and discerning eye when choosing who to support, given all the scammers and milkers.

Although you do have to be careful of milkers and scammers, I didn't mind the shots since it does show where the creator wants to take the game. It gives you a sense of the style that you can, hopefully, expect. That's just me though. It's also why I don't start off at a very high level of support at first. I like to get a feel for where things are going. Crowd funding is a little like the stock market. You have to take some risks, but the level of risk is up to you. The greater the risk, the greater the reward, but yes also the greater the loss is it fails.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is a link to the Linux version of v0.3.17 with the Cyanide Farm fix provided in the description:

cedr777 if you want to add it to the post

if anybody has any errors please let me know

Jul 9, 2018
Let's give it some time, The guy deserves some credit after all.
Time and time again I was afraid this game would get abandoned but
updates like this that pop up suddenly gives me hope again.

Though I still feel bad for these guys being stuck at $100 per month while Corrupted Kingdoms a game that also utilizes Koikatsu as art, which came out a few months ago at only ver0.2 is now at 1.5k

I hope this does not discourage the dev, cuz if it were me, I'd have quit a long time ago.

Reactions: Mychael Dark

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Let's give it some time, The guy deserves some credit after all.
Time and time again I was afraid this game would get abandoned but
updates like this that pop up suddenly gives me hope again.

Though I still feel bad for these guys being stuck at $100 per month while Corrupted Kingdoms a game that also utilizes Koikatsu as art, which came out a few months ago at only ver0.2 is now at 1.5k

I hope this does not discourage the dev, cuz if it were me, I'd have quit a long time ago.
I personally think that cedr777 is doing a great job on this game. The art is amazing and the game itself is really good and slow progress is better than no progress

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes