Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
alright I've just read their patreon and turns out they are actually guys from old triplesevenscans. World is small. I will check out the game then since I enjoyed their translations in the past.

Reactions: cedr777
Sep 28, 2018
That's right, I'm from , we're not dead but there has been a change in our objectives.
Ah shit mate, I haven't heard TripleSeven in ages. (Former member of RedLantern and current member of SaintQuartz here) I'm definitely looking forward to this quite a bit more knowing at the very least you are working on this.

Reactions: cedr777

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Just a short rant coming from me. Thanks guys for remembering me from Triplesevenscans. Yeah, I was the main translator there for several years. I did the editing as well for almost two years then I decided to ask help from my buddy Rudy Omega, he has been with me helping with manga editing and even until now with the game(this time mostly sprite and script making).

As you can see we did mostly Adult manga and through the years, one of my most favorite of them all was the manga made by Distance (the Jyoshi Luck series) which I had a lot of fun translating, even now I am eagerly anticipating what's going to happen to that series as I am waiting for Satsuki-sensei's (Former female coach) third illegitimate pregnancy with Koutarou. I drew several inspirations from this series while making the game, I hope I can attain the ambience that it provided me years back. (2013)

Sadly I stopped translating and decided to try on other things in life. But I have not given up studying Japanese at the same time. I still read novels over on to keep myself from forgetting from time to time. I already passed the N5 jlpt 2 years ago while at college(but barely passed with a grade of 89/180) and am planning continuing to take N4 and N3 sometime next year I hope.

Now besides Silver_Black(I personally loved his scenario which expanded the drinking scene with Kazuki-sensei, although I wished he made it longer. Although it is already long around 5+ pages, I still want more. So I will try to expand it even further with my own Ideas. But I might try to nag him to add more to it as well if he doesn't mind) and Rudy Omega(his 2 scenario I have not posted it in the main site yet as i'm still pondering bec. the scenario he submitted requires me to make another character bec. his female character in his story doesn't match my heroines right atm.) who submitted scenarios for the game, If anyone is willing to submit a scenario regarding the In game character Shinozaki Mai (School nurse). If anyone has an idea for a story regarding her and Takeshi and can write it in novel format. If it's interesting, I might be able to turn it into game events. Because right now I'm most comfortable handling eventing and artwork rather than the story for which I also did the entirety last time.

Although I am still busy with my review, I will try to entertain queries and submissions to the best I can.

Last edited:

ChloeL

Sep 10, 2017
Just a short rant coming from me. Thanks guys for remembering me from Triplesevenscans. Yeah, I was the main translator there for several years. I did the editing as well for almost two years then I decided to ask help from my buddy Rudy Omega, he has been with me helping with manga editing and even until now with the game(this time mostly sprite and script making).

As you can see we did mostly Adult manga and through the years, one of my most favorite of them all was the manga made by Distance (the Jyoshi Luck series) which I had a lot of fun translating, even now I am eagerly anticipating what's going to happen to that series as I am waiting for Satsuki-sensei's (Former female coach) third illegitimate pregnancy with Koutarou. I drew several inspirations from this series while making the game, I hope I can attain the ambience that it provided me years back. (2013)

Sadly I stopped translating and decided to try on other things in life. But I have not given up studying Japanese at the same time. I still read novels over on to keep myself from forgetting from time to time. I already passed the N5 jlpt 2 years ago while at college(but barely passed with a grade of 89/180) and am planning continuing to take N4 and N3 sometime next year I hope.

Now besides Silver_Black(I personally loved his scenario which expanded the drinking scene with Kazuki-sensei, although I wished he made it longer.) and Rudy Omega who submitted scenarios for the game, If anyone is willing to submit a scenario regarding the In game character Shinozaki Mai (School nurse). If anyone has an idea for a story regarding her and Takeshi and can write it in novel format. If it's interesting, I might be able to turn it into game events. Because right now I'm most comfortable handling eventing and artwork rather than the story for which I also did the entirety last time.

Although I am still busy with my review, I will try to entertain queries and submissions to the best I can.
Thanks for your work on this! How does one submit a scenario?

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for your work on this! How does one submit a scenario?
Let's see, to make it organized how about submitting it on our discord server instead of email or PM.
here is an invite to our server: it is on #scenario-workshop.
Put it in a pdf then attach it there.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Just a quick warning to people playing this game, when you load the school trip for the first time, you will receive a constant error that pauses your game, and you have to press Enter or Space to clear it. It will say "Failed to load img/tilesets/Cyanide_Farm.png"

In order to rectify this, go into the www folder, select img, then tilesets, then find the file called farm_cyanide.rpgmvp, and rename it to Cyanide_Farm.rpgmvp

If the game loads without showing the ground, and shows only a black floor with doors and npc's, just pause and click save, and the floor will load in.

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
Hey Dev, loving the game, just wondering approximately how long until the next content update?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i need some help, when i open the game, it give me a message that my "NW.js." need to be an updated version, anyone know what i could do?... it makes my game freeze and i cant save or do anything

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes