EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Join the Adventures of (Twins) Charmin & Chicha.
A young love story!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: Speed Swagger - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png

Last edited:

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
* Important!

Fixed & Updated new link!

-- New Links --
Win, Mac & Linus :

-- New Links --
Win :
Mac :
Linus :
I've updated the links in the OP. Read BaasB's first post, and open a ticket to claim ownership of your game thread.

Reactions: BaasB

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It seems to me that we're playing brother and sister (twins) here and they're kind of in a relationship?

But I see mc sister scene with some black guy, ntr vibes..
I don't know who this fat guy with three girls is, but I guess he's the father. And the mother is the one who has sex with a black man.

I don't think it's a game for me, but good luck. ;)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Overview :
Join the Adventures of (Twins) Charmin & Chicha.
A young love story!
Proceed to look at the pictures....
Dev, you better put the planned future tags in the "Genre spoiler" section and a better overview regarding the story :unsure:

The patreon and Ss links are from the dev? a different game appears on patreon.
Edit: it seems that they are from the dev yes, the other game is here in f95 too, only 2 updates, I think this is more to test if it has more successes (probably)

As for the game,i think it's not for me :LUL: , leave aside all the screenshots that scream ntr and the multiple protagonist tag, the Mc reminded

By the way , in one of the Ss, it would seem that there is only 1 choice,if there is no other choice I don't see the point of having only 1 (I never understand the need for those choices,when in the end they are not necessary,you save time and work if you don't add them and the story flows better )

Anaways,Good luck Dev.

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Non-existent overview and, dear Gawd, those previews! So much wrong on so many levels (besides the extremely bizarre content).

The MMC's dreadlocks (bad enough as they are anyway) looks as if he cut them off a drunk in some alley then glued them on his bald head.
The fat ugly dude (father?) in a bed full of (what appear to be) 15 year olds.
A screen showing a single, overly verbose choice button?
The mother(?) that looks like she applied her blush by smacking herself in the face with a brick.
The sister (main love interest, if you believe the "overview") being groped by the mothers(?) black boyfriend.
The mother sucking and fucking her boyfriend's dick that looks like an inverted traffic cone.

How anybody could come up with a believeable story to tie all that together is beyond me.

Thanks, but no thanks.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote