Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Man... I was pretty sure this game wasn't that bad. Oh well, Thanks for y'all honest opinion.
Demo to demolition!
Did you mean for the ugliest men in history to get the girls your main character was going for? I don't wanna be rude, maybe you were being ironic, but it seems like it was doomed to fail on that concept.

Maybe this is a fool's errand, but I'll try to say kindly.

To start, making a Multle protagonist game already is a problem for a LOT of people. It's hard to follow a story when you are constantly switching between characters or sharing game time.

If this is a female only game, then you can do what you want with nasty dirty guys fucking much younger hotter girls. It's someones kink, not mine, but a lot like that stuff. However, if you are adding a Male Protagonist, it's gonna make those looking at that path to feel disgusted with the woman involved. If we ignore that selfishness is a common human trait, it's really hard to accept that the female characters that are supposed to be you are engaging with other men. Not only other men, but disgusting in the case of the fat dude and stereotypical with the NTR crutch with the black guy. The fact that they are getting action so quickly while MC gets much less by comparison.

That's not even getting into the conversation about mixing Incest and NTR. Which, if you must know, is the worst combination in my opinion. If you wanted to have a "girl fucks a lot of dudes" game, you should have stuck with Female MC. If you wanted a guy gets the girl/s game, Male MC. And if you wanna go NTR, go FULL on with it and don't add it into Incest unless you want your audience to be SUPER limited.

That's it. Renders are so-so, which makes sense cause you're a new creator. No complaints on that front. Again, it's all about the tags. If you were being ironic with the "Demo to demolition!" comment, then I guess you trolled me.

This game was made for the opposite person to me, not sticking around for it unfortunately. But I hope you have a nice day and good luck!

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Yet another game with a big nasty asshole father, slut mother, and unavoidable content. Just what we needed, another one...

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Man... I was pretty sure this game wasn't that bad. Oh well, Thanks for y'all honest opinion.
Demo to demolition!
Gave it a go, I can see where you wanted to go with the story, but it's all over the place, and people seem to act like caricatures of their roles that someone far too young to be playing this game would come up with. It's made all that more awkward with the robot-voices you have reading the text. Dropping those voices would be an improvement.

Having the preview image of some dude groping the female love interest isn't going to help you, either. If you wanted to include that scene in the main post, should have been the follow-up where she pushes him away, at least. The scene could have also just never happened, and just been Chicha spying on her mother with the guy.

The entire intro sequence with the twins trying to interrupt their father is so nonsensical and confusing. Charmin is trying to get his sister to call to their very naked, very involved antics, and you never mention why until a few scenes after. Their reasoning to talk to him is something that can absolutely wait until he's in a better mood and properly dressed. So the entire situation is completely avoidable.

Mother being an adulterous bitch was fine, as her husband isn't really much of one. Leave her to her own shit, and keep her boyfriend's hands away from the twins. You don't have an NTR tag anywhere on this thing, and that's too polarizing of a situation to have it be a thing.

That mini-game deal was unnecessary. It's more confusing than most of the other stuff about this thing. May want to try working on the script before moving on. People can usually ignore some quality in favor of a better story.

If, however, you *do* intend on having that black guy on Chicha, I warn you to slap an NTR tag on this thing immediately.
One should absolutely NEVER hide/bait'n'switch/smuggle or any other way try to mask NTR from your tags. It's too polarizing to not include in your list if it's in your game. People who look for it, may not even see it, which shrinks the audience. People who hate it are going to overlook a lot of the signs of it being a new dev, give the game a try, and react very badly to not being warned.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
That's not even getting into the conversation about mixing Incest and NTR. Which, if you must know, is the worst combination in my opinion.
That's a new one. I feel like I heard that for everything now: "*** and ntr don't mix together", which actually means "i don't think ntr should be part of this game".
Incest is like, in half the ntr games I ever saw. It's so common you could call it generic, or a classic for those into it.

Mar 5, 2021
Finally something fresh. You mix ntr and incest together. I’m all excited to see what you’re gonna go next with that. The story is catchy, i’ve already seen enough drama and corruption at this demo stage. I wanna see that black guy make it with the mc girl &
that charmin guy really needs a haircut. Good luck with the development.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote