Belgy

Aug 21, 2016
There is a gallery.sav in %AppData%\LocalLow\jungleHouse\CHARMING HEART - so if someone has completed the gallery they'd just need to upload that (I believe)

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Any help on how to unlock the rest of the scenes from chapter 6 ? i keep getting the same ending lol

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
The anti virus only works because the game is cracked
I think if the alarm is false, windows defender will not react so strongly that it will forcefully delete the downloaded file immediately after informing me of the virus type. Does it really matter if I force my anti-virus program to stop working to keep this file?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I think if the alarm is false, windows defender will not react so strongly that it will forcefully delete the downloaded file immediately after informing me of the virus type. Does it really matter if I force my anti-virus program to stop working to keep this file?
the file is safe
Antiviruses detect cracks because the cracked code triggers a false positive, and because antivirus companies enforce anti-piracy, especially on enterprise antivirus software, with either heuristic or signature-based detection.

Reactions: ldacombat123

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Can anyone tell me How MUch Time It Will Take To Complete This GAMEEEE..... Pls

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
the game doesnt work for me apparently - at the beginning of the first chapter the camera somehow zooms in and the picture is shaking as if something would be moving but its just zoomed in and you cant see anything.

Any help out there?

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023
the game doesnt work for me apparently - at the beginning of the first chapter the camera somehow zooms in and the picture is shaking as if something would be moving but its just zoomed in and you cant see anything.

Any help out there?
Control pannel shiz changing your country to thailand iirc

Oskal79

Sep 20, 2022
I changed the time in the settings to Thailand and nothing changed even after restart, maybe someone knows the solution?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CharmingHeart-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes