4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I thought I'd make a walkthrough for this amazing game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
MrBubu

Last edited:

Claudio_001

Apr 11, 2022
I think the Han Solo will be the better choice. Remember that there were several flashbacks and even in the current time that you 2 were argueing about Han Solo and that he shot first.
Therefore i think that present will bring back alot of memories for the both of you.
I agree. It was completely clear for me when I saw the Han Solo figure, even if Mallory said otherwise, because of course she doesn't know the actual symbolism of that. Han Solo appears like in every Chapter and everywhere throughout the story...

The scene where they walk together to school, after that little fight when MC snoops in Jaye's diary, first scene with David in Honduras reminds the MC of the Han Solo scene. Hell... even in Ch. 4, in the first scene appears the exact same Han Solo puppet!o_O
It's obvious that Solo really means something for both and connects them. Plus I already like the belly ring that Jaye has ;)

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I just discovered this game few days ago and after giving it a try for couple of minutes , I was glad to see it on Steam. I got it there and just finished it tonight. It really pulled me in and I'm eager to see where the story is headed.

Such a nice pacing, intriguing story, amazing renders and really well developed characters. It really made me struggle when I had to choose between the main girls. So far Im placing this VN in my Top 3 after BaDIK and Leap of faith. Great work go devs.

Reactions: Razrback16

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Well if there is no Jaye/Mallory throuple, I'm hoping there will be side girls the MC can still have fun with even if there is just one main LI per run.
There are already three side girls you can have sex with in chapters 2 and 3. Both Linda and Erica are possible candidates when up in Aspen and Fiona will most likely make a return at some point with how insatiable she is.

Moving forward, there seems to be hints at a possible sex scene with Lisa based on an achievement you can unlock and her comment at the end of chapter 4 (provided you skip the Jaye scene, which why would you??). Also, depending on which girl you slept with in Aspend (Lisa or Erica) there seems to be hints at continuing the fun with either of them. Linda is a unique case in that if you slept with her in the lodge then you should most likely advise her to ends things with her husband if you want to continue messing with her in bed.

Tara is a weird character in that her comment after the flashback sex scene with her she hints at her wanting to mess with Alex (MC) more. Despite her saying it's her secret you quite literally blow her mind in the end of that scene, so who knows if she'll come up as a potential partner later on.

In total Alex ends up screwing 4 side girls in total (which damn!) even before taking things further with the two main LIs.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree. It was completely clear for me when I saw the Han Solo figure, even if Mallory said otherwise, because of course she doesn't know the actual symbolism of that. Han Solo appears like in every Chapter and everywhere throughout the story...

The scene where they walk together to school, after that little fight when MC snoops in Jaye's diary, first scene with David in Honduras reminds the MC of the Han Solo scene. Hell... even in Ch. 4, in the first scene appears the exact same Han Solo puppet!o_O
It's obvious that Solo really means something for both and connects them. Plus I already like the belly ring that Jaye has ;)
No, you’re not wrong, and now I’m tempted to go back and replay that scene all over again. I probably will once the new chapter update is released. :unsure:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Sorry if the question is dumb. Is the new update coming on Steam too or it will be released at a later date ?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening.

SanchoMod Steamed is complete and going public soon. Steam compatible and updated to the latest v6 mod core. This new core is simply loaded with features including the new SanchoCheats system. It's in the hands of the original requestor for their testing and will be available publicly very soon. Here's some fresh teasers if interested:

Once released it will replace the currently available mod version. Regards and be well.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
<-- Official Jaye Hater here.

I get that both characters are flawed and had screwed up in the past (Jaye and Alex/MC) but if I were the MC I'd write off myself and Jaye as having a "toxic" relationship and think it's best we keep our distance from each other. I'd be as polite and civil as possible but clear that we should just leave the past where it is and move on. She could throw as much of a fit as she wants after that; that'd be the end of it for me and I would no longer pay much attention to her. Not saying I fully trust Mallory but that's how I feel on the situation. (I'd also tell her to have the company if she wanted but to leave me out of the whole debacle; I'd let George know "nice try, but no dice" and leave.)

--------------

"You never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." - George

Yes George, me not giving a shit and walking away was totally what you'd call "missing an opportunity"... you stupid old fuck. I love how both Jaye and George express "disappointment" in you if you aren't interested in mending the relationship. The less you care, the more Jaye chooses to blame you over what happened in the past and think of herself as the sole victim of bullshit.

(Don't get me wrong, I think Alex/MC is a total lunkhead, he's not innocent either.)

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
<-- Official Jaye Hater here.

I get that both characters are flawed and had screwed up in the past (Jaye and Alex/MC) but if I were the MC I'd write off myself and Jaye as having a "toxic" relationship and think it's best we keep our distance from each other. I'd be as polite and civil as possible but clear that we should just leave the past where it is and move on. She could throw as much of a fit as she wants after that; that'd be the end of it for me and I would no longer pay much attention to her. Not saying I fully trust Mallory but that's how I feel on the situation. (I'd also tell her to have the company if she wanted but to leave me out of the whole debacle; I'd let George know "nice try, but no dice" and leave.)

--------------

"You never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." - George

Yes George, me not giving a shit and walking away was totally what you'd call "missing an opportunity"... you stupid old fuck. I love how both Jaye and George express "disappointment" in you if you aren't interested in mending the relationship. The less you care, the more Jaye chooses to blame you over what happened in the past and think of herself as the sole victim of bullshit.
Well, that's why the game gives you two options. It probably is a toxic relationship but at the end of the day it is your decision on how to deal with it. I'm convinced that neither extreme is the right answer and some compromise in the middle (love each other like siblings) is probably the right answer but both the characters are far too neurotic to make that work.

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes