4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You can thank Sancho1969, for helping with a huge problem that I was having and for providing me with the scripts.
Anytime brother. You are one of the few left who hasn't tried to fuck me. I've got your back bud and glad it's sorted.
I would never dream of doing so, you are one of the best modders on this website, if not the best, and I enjoy your work so very much.
If you need anything, let me know.
You guys should get a room.
If I had kids I would cover their eyes right about now.

SKTN

May 9, 2018
You should be able to load those saves by making yourself an rpy script. Make a new file named "SKTN fix.rpy" or similar and put this in it via notepad or other basic text editor:
Python:
init 69 python:
    soundtrack=[]
Place the new file inside the "game" folder and try. I might have to write you a special fix to force that variable after loading... so I'm not 100% sure that will sort it for you (I'm not back at the studio just yet).
I did the thing and the only difference is that now I can "rollback" second time before crash and "ignore" starts the fresh game.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You guys should get a room.
If I had kids I would cover their eyes right about now.
Nah, boys need to learn that demonstrate care and love for another man is OK. It doesn't mean gay, unless you want it to.

Hug brothers.

Peace :love:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did the thing and the only difference is that now I can "rollback" second time before crash and "ignore" starts the fresh game.
I see. Like I was thinking I'll have to write you a special script. Let me get done with the gallery scenes I'm coding now and I'll look into it for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SKTN

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.7] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: Thank you, Sancho1969, for helping me with the Mod, please check out Sancho's Multi-Mod.

Download: - -

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Android port is updated too? The link doesn't work

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, bigger issue here. The variable I was remembering is "soundtracks" not "soundtrack". "soundtrack" references a python function within the old music player code. All I can do without me spending a ton of time just so you can try your old saves out (I really recommend you start from scratch due to the amount of changes since your old saves tbh), you can place the following inside your game folder and maybe get things sorted. In theory it should work since it's just the old code which isn't used anymore anyway... no harm no foul.
  1. Delete that file you created before
  2. Extract the contents inside your "game" folder.
  3. Done, test.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mbb480 and SKTN

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That was so hot and steamy, I'm still cleaning the fog from my windows.
What an update and finally tying the knot with our adorable Jaye, one of the 2 hottest and lovable redhead around (the second one is June Moon and both of those are facts)
Also I was scared about the fucking smackface that is Vince, but what do you know ? Christian actually came through and did us a solid. Even if Amanda was onto the mf. The plot thickens are I can't wait for Chapter 7 to get back to it

Stone Fox Studios ; once again you deliver splendidly. Nothing but the best to you and thanks for this jewel of a VN

SKTN

May 9, 2018
Ok, bigger issue here. The variable I was remembering is "soundtracks" not "soundtrack". "soundtrack" references a python function within the old music player code. All I can do without me spending a ton of time just so you can try your old saves out (I really recommend you start from scratch due to the amount of changes since your old saves tbh), you can place the following inside your game folder and maybe get things sorted. In theory it should work since it's just the old code which isn't used anymore anyway... no harm no foul.
  1. Delete that file you created before
  2. Extract the contents inside your "game" folder.
  3. Done, test.
Ok, so far so good. I can play and see how it goes. Thanks!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I know that you can offer open relationship to both girls but that made me feel like a jackass. So I rolled back and broke Mallory's heart. Sorry babe. :(

They better deliver an excellent Jaye solo ending.
And here I am, hoping that there is a throuple ending sort of deal where I have the heart of both girls because I just simple cannot say no to either of them lmao, I like Mallory and Jaye for different reasons.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
And here I am, hoping that there is a throuple ending sort of deal where I have the heart of both girls because I just simple cannot say no to either of them lmao, I like Mallory and Jaye for different reasons.
I prefer that in other games, but here both girls are so great that I feel like your individual relationships with the girls would be cheapened / diluted if you go down that road.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Nah, boys need to learn that demonstrate care and love for another man is OK. It doesn't mean gay, unless you want it to.

Hug brothers.

Peace :love:
no, no, we already try with the "no homo" some years ago, it got akward every time we forgot to ad it, so no thx, we are fine with the old school cave men.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
If you love Jaye, this is her update so enjoy ;):sneaky:
It's also a massive milestone in that you're given the choice regarding your official relationship status with both LI's. I didn't think Stoya and Kentyrr would actually go through with a harem option, but the madlads actually did it.

... and Tara is lust :p
Tara is by far the best wingwoman to date. She definitely deserves some "appreciation" from Alex and Jaye once they return back home :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes