4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I'm curious, when I watched the scene with Jaye in the Gallery. It says was Jaye a Virgin or not. I was wondering how is it possible for her to lose her V card before MC?

In my playthrough, she says she a virgin.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Tired trope of VN games, bitchy woman teaches MC to fight and eventually fucks because reasons. This is so brain numbingly stupid and its so fucking tired. There is a reason there are weight classes in MMA. The guy works out and she's like 100 lbs maybe. There is literally nothing stopping the guy from rolling her off because shes literally just using her body weight to pin him, I don't care how she hooks her feet. Shes positioned way to low to accomplish this or she has the leg strength of someone three times her size. If this was all in service of getting the random cook to stop calling him a fuckboy then maybe you just should've never started or should've been given an option to ignore way beforehand.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
this is strange .. I find the sites of this game where it is written that there it is a mod for version 7 .. but when I want to download they give apk mod for versions 6 and on the site it is written for versions 7 .. what a joke?!! and where then download mod apk for versions 7?!? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Englen

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.7] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: Thank you, Sancho1969, for helping me with the Mod, please check out Sancho's Multi-Mod.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
but you have a mod for version 6.. why so?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Tired trope of VN games, bitchy woman teaches MC to fight and eventually fucks because reasons. This is so brain numbingly stupid and its so fucking tired. There is a reason there are weight classes in MMA. The guy works out and she's like 100 lbs maybe. There is literally nothing stopping the guy from rolling her off because shes literally just using her body weight to pin him, I don't care how she hooks her feet. Shes positioned way to low to accomplish this or she has the leg strength of someone three times her size. If this was all in service of getting the random cook to stop calling him a fuckboy then maybe you just should've never started or should've been given an option to ignore way beforehand.
Of all the things to complain about in a fantasy Adult VN........

but you have a mod for version 6.. why so?
I'm gonna guess because he hasn't updated it yet.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well if you want to complain about something simply for the sake of complaining itself, you will always find something.
Even if it's about weight classes in a fictional product. How dare them.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
He is, but not mentally intentionally. Now he's spamming the mod thread and my inbox. I'm not ready for this on my first cup of coffee after an all-nighter coding the update... ugh.
It is very hard to live with a low IQ, but, not for the carrier, it's for those around him, like us.
Unintentionally unintelligent is a curse. Let's hope this person ties it's shoes to one another, so we can have a breather while they are in a hospital recovering from a CET, who knows, maybe a hard bang by the head will wake up it's second neuron... Oh the joy they would have.

Peace :mad:

Reactions: sava75

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm sorry if my question sound stupid. I saw that Sancho's mod is updated,but I can't see any link attached to it? Is not ready yet,or I'm missing something? Thanks for response in advance.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes