Mod Ren'Py Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a non-Steam/v0.9a Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

9cvp9

Apr 1, 2022
What's the difference between Steam and non Steam versions of any game on this site? Thx in advance.

zetlak

Mar 13, 2020
I don't have any of the options and Sancho Mod Menu is missing.

I'm playing from an old save though, from 2021.

1683749217846.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What's the difference between Steam and non Steam versions of any game on this site? Thx in advance.
If you've ever played a game on Steam... that's a Steam game, meaning it's running on it's proprietary platform. Otherwise you are not running a game on Steam. Simple.

Intralgen

Apr 26, 2021
That var is used in the CriticalPath screen shown in this post here for reference. Let me do some digging... odd I'm not having it on several machines but I'll figure it out.
Hey, Sancho1969 , it looks to be caused by speedrunning. I started a new game and ran in to the error. When I rolled back and clicked through properly your screen popped up and the variable was defined properly. I guess the issue is that your popup doesn't stop skipping like a normal choice does.

9cvp9

Apr 1, 2022
If you've ever played a game on Steam... that's a Steam game, meaning it's running on it's proprietary platform. Otherwise you are not running a game on Steam. Simple.
Thx very much for your answer. I'm a bit new to this so I wasn't sure if one censors info, etc. Also, I have to say that you are far and away the best modder by a mile. It's not even close, so thanks very much for your hard work and I always give you a thumbs up. Cheers mate

Reactions: Sancho1969

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Anyone else get an error where smec10 is not defined?
Me too, from old save, Ch 6
non-steam
Win 10
Not on Jaye Intimate path, only on Jay open/Mal no relp path

JUst noticing other noted lack of Mod button bottom right, me too.
never any stats right-side of screen in either play-through

Last edited:

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
That var is used in the CriticalPath screen shown in this post here for reference. Let me do some digging... odd I'm not having it on several machines but I'll figure it out.
I believe I changed my choices when the critical path split came up, maybe something to do with that?

DJR_TheLegend

Jul 3, 2020
I had the issue too. But i was fixed after i played around in the Mod options menu. After changing it to sancho's preferred back to defaults, it worked.
On PC if that helps and on a new game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
PC, Win 11
Me too, from old save, Ch 6
non-steam
Win 10
Not on Jaye Intimate path, only on Jay open/Mal no relp path

JUst noticing other noted lack of Mod button bottom right, me too.
never any stats right-side of screen in either play-through
I believe I changed my choices when the critical path split came up, maybe something to do with that?
I had the issue too. But i was fixed after i played around in the Mod options menu. After changing it to sancho's preferred back to defaults, it worked.
On PC if that helps and on a new game.
If you've never opened the MiniStat... do so before the error. You can close it again if you wish (you can simply press "m" twice to toggle it On/Off). Advance the game at least one screen and make a save. Done.

I'll make it a default to run the code of the MiniStat behind the scenes on save load or new playthrough in case the Player has never opened it yet... that's where the issue lies. I'll do that via a Maintenance Update.

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
If you've never opened the MiniStat... do so before the error. You can close it again if you wish (you can simply press "m" twice to toggle it On/Off). Advance the game at least one screen and make a save. Done.

I'll make it a default to run the code of the MiniStat behind the scenes on save load or new playthrough in case the Player has never opened it yet... that's where the issue lies. I'll do that via a Maintenance Update.
Worked, thanks!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
pffft... can't believe you folks have never opened the MiniStat. Makes me a sad hombre. :ROFLMAO:

FYI: If you want, leave it on. It's fully choreographed so it auto closes during lewds, chapters, scene transitions, etc. and auto-opens afterwards. It's like an automatic stat buddy.

zetlak

Mar 13, 2020
Just tested it and happens again with new playthrough on Windows 11, non-Steam.

Your fix with opening ministat works though, tyvm!

I would've opened it after finishing my pure play through!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes