4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Wow, I really wasn't expecting this until the evening... Let's see, boys and girls! Can Kentyrr and Stoya live up to the hype? Downloading now!

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
Playing the update and OMG Jaye is just adorable :love: chapter 2 satisfies all expectations for now
And that brother-sister talk so well delivered, liked it

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Chasing Sunsets [v0.3a] compressed

Original PC Size: 2.42GB
Compressed PC Size: 444MB

Original Mac Size: 2.38GB
Compressed Mac Size: 423MB (untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally ... brushed them teeth and am ready to crunch hard n deep into this gem.
Chasing Sunsets [v0.3] compressed

Original size win/lin: 2.42 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 444 MB

Win/lin: Mega

Mac version uploading...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game oN!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Fuck shit !! It's Motherfucker in the chopper. But not for the reason all of Jaye's critics hoped for. It's more complicated than that. But let's see the rest ... The first scene is jubilant. I have a boner!
Ultimately, Motherfucker joins the sharks, as I had expected. Jeronimo !!!

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I really like the game, but the MC has one of the most douche/punchable faces ever. Seriously it is so smooth, its like he never hit puberty or did some operation with laser to remove his facial hair. Very low testosterone face. I wish you could swap faces with the Israel commando guy, he looks rough and masculine, and has presence and gravitas to his looks while the MC looks like he is one broken nail away from crying.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Silver spoon, dawg ... or look at beiber about his whole life ... gurlie everything,
had to go hard tatts and rap collabs to resemble anything of a bigger boy.
I really like the game, but the MC has one of the most douche/punchable faces ever. Seriously it is so smooth, its like he never hit puberty or did some operation with laser to remove his facial hair. Very low testosterone face. I wish you could swap faces with the Israel commando guy, he looks rough and masculine, and has presence and gravitas to his looks while the MC looks like his one broken nail away from crying.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes