4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 1025853
Chasing Sunsets [v0.4] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

NOTE: If the cheat menu doesn't show press "Q" to enable or disable the Quick Menu.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thank you for the bug report. The first bug with the ren.py music call in the dialogue line has been corrected in the Patreon version. I am investigating the George issue after collecting the items. The final bug is more perplexing because it refers to max values which aren't possible. Either way, it clearly happened, so you've given me something to chew on.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Found it. The third bug was caused by the second. Both are corrected in the production version.

The corner case that triggers this bug is cooperating with Jaye at the docks, yet having fewer than 11 Love points when reporting back. There was a missing "else" conditional. Rerunning the docks scene caused by this loop generated the additional Trust point that triggered the third bug.

I debated posting the fix here, but we would rather have everyone who plays get the intended experience out of it than have a broken product in circulation. This patch can be unzipped into the /game directory and update the version number to 0.4a which contains the fixes for the bugs identified to date.
JokerLeader Can you please update your mod including this bugfix?

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
On a sidenote - I don't mind being cockteased by the main LI's. In fact I prefer a slowburn with the main girls for a better payoff. But their needs to be some side girls to supplement the Adult part of "Adult Visual Novel" until Mallory/Jaye put out. Episode 1 had the perfect combo of romantic/sexy with Erica and Episode 2 had the brilliantly well done Tara scene where you could play into MC's fantasy and swap her with Jaye. Maybe Rett girl or CEO will be next episodes sacrifice on the alter of side girl sex scenes but it needs to be someone IMO.
Oh, we definitely have plans for the girls we've introduced. This episode, it was important to move the story forward so that other things can happen.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
erm Stone Fox Studios

i am sure my mc wasnt at a bar with mallory , nor did he karaoke with her
why does the game mention this as given fact?
something wrong ?

and thanks for the update :cool:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
erm Stone Fox Studios

i am sure my mc wasnt at a bar with mallory , nor did he karaoke with her
why does the game mention this as given fact?
something wrong ?

and thanks for the update :cool:
At the end of Chapter 2, if you complimented Mallory on finding Sarah's investigation into her drug, Mallory asks you to buy her a drink.

If you chastise her for snooping, she should say that on the way back to the boat, MC ran into a traveler buddy he met in Thailand, and then drinks and Karaoke happened.

Either way, MC gets hammered after the events in Chapter 2, but whether it happened because he was having drinks with Mallory or ran into an old friend is the distinction. Mallory witnessed it either way.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
At the end of Chapter 2, if you complimented Mallory on finding Sarah's investigation into her drug, Mallory asks you to buy her a drink.

If you chastise her for snooping, she should say that on the way back to the boat, MC ran into a traveler buddy he met in Thailand, and then drinks and Karaoke happened.
is this a scene whos not displayed?
i really cant remember this ...
i complimented her -true but this scene i dont remember

Reactions: belovedeggs

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
is this a scene whos not displayed?
i really cant remember this ...
i complimented her -true but this scene i dont remember
It wasn't shown in-game. The period of time between MC and Mallory leaving Sarah's Office and when he wakes up hungover the following day is only described in the following day's narration.

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Stone Fox Studios, I noticed that it seems like the last Jaye scene where she confesses to reading MC's journals is locked behind the text message convo with Fiona. This doesn't seem to make much sense to me . . . Is this intended behavior, or is it a bug?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Fuck! It attacks hard and fast! And here is Motherfucker hired at Polygen from the start of the chapter! Damn, that promises! Well, I say no more, I continue ...

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Something I noticed while playing the update: when I was skipping through read dialogue, even after I stopped skipping, the little box that says 'skipping' stays on the screen permanently, and I couldn't find any way to get rid of it.

Not sure if other people are having the same issue, or if it's just a problem with my download, or maybe my saves.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Something I noticed while playing the update: when I was skipping through read dialogue, even after I stopped skipping, the little box that says 'skipping' stays on the screen permanently, and I couldn't find any way to get rid of it.

Not sure if other people are having the same issue, or if it's just a problem with my download, or maybe my saves.
This is a well-known Ren'Py bug. If you end up with "Skipping" being stuck in the corner, I've made it into a button. Just click it and it should go away.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'd just like to say that I really dislike both forced transitions and forced delays. [IE: a delay that a mouse/spacebar click doesn't skip]

Like really super annoying.
To the point that normally when a dev removes the option to skip transitions I'll enable the console just to use a command to skip them.

here however even though the option remains in settings there is still some sort of forced delay/transition at certain times.

An example of such can be seen at the beginning from the "prologue" screen to the "boston, present day" screen.

Also the text box opacity slider seems to make no difference.
I wanted to make it darker/more solid to make reading on light backgrounds easier but it doesn't seem to work.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes