4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

endriux

May 5, 2018
You're definitely right. After playing SG, I came up with this game and was delighted. A well-told plot.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Let's set the record straight here. I have never asked for any kind of refund. Nor have I recieved more than a couple of month's worth as there is no mechanism for doing so. I didn't ask for it and I didn't want it, that was your choice. All I did was unsub from your Patreon, days before I wrote my post.

As far as Steam goes, I'm on record in this forum as being opposed to creators selling unfinished games on Steam. I have long been concerned about the predatory marketing of games, and I think it's obvious that marketing practices like pre-sales, loot boxes, games by subscription, and etc are predatory marketing. Despite all past legal fictions, court rulings across the US and all over the world have established that Patreon is selling games, that's why they have to charge sales tax, and in my opinion selling them at an exorbitant price. Unfortunately there is an element in the gaming community that has hampered any efforts to bring developers to any kind of fair consumer standard. I think this is amply demonstrated by the post above.

If you were so concerned about refunding, you could have easily refunded all of your subscribers for the month you failed to deliver, there IS a mechanism for that.
Dude calm the fk down , you seriously need to get laid and as for going against money milking devs , instead of calling these folks out you should rather go and rant at ICSTOR'S or IRPHEAUS's servers , who rather deserve it.

Nov 29, 2020
Could we get the latest patreon post in here please? (yes this is pretty much my job now)

This is just a short update to let you all know that the last art finished today and has been rolled into the game. We've cut our initial alpha which is in the hands of the beta crew.

There remains some feature, sound, and minor content tweaks in addition to implementation of feedback from the beta team before we can compile our beta release candidate, but this process typically doesn't take more than a few days.

Fingers crossed QC doesn't identify any major branch or continuity errors that require additional art or story.

As it sits, Chapter 3 is the largest single release we've done, surpassing Chapter 1's art count handily, and the lighting in the final major scene kept all of our GPU's churning around the clock the last five days.

I'll make another post when the release build goes gold! Thanks against for your support and patience.

** Update 1: Continuity review is done, and there was an error identified, but it didn't require new art, and it's already corrected in today's build. First pass at spelling and art errors has been completed.

btw she is so fckng cute

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

This is just a short update to let you all know that the last art finished today and has been rolled into the game. We've cut our initial alpha which is in the hands of the beta crew.

There remains some feature, sound, and minor content tweaks in addition to implementation of feedback from the beta team before we can compile our beta release candidate, but this process typically doesn't take more than a few days.

Fingers crossed QC doesn't identify any major branch or continuity errors that require additional art or story.

As it sits, Chapter 3 is the largest single release we've done, surpassing Chapter 1's art count handily, and the lighting in the final major scene kept all of our GPU's churning around the clock the last five days.

I'll make another post when the release build goes gold! Thanks against for your support and patience.

** Update 1: Continuity review is done, and there was an error identified, but it didn't require new art, and it's already corrected in today's build. First pass at spelling and art errors has been completed.

btw she is so fckng cute
Fuck! It's starting to smell good. A little more simmering over low heat, a little touching up of seasoning and the dish will be ready to eat ... I have shivers down my back and I salivate like a dog in front of a bone ... we are going to feast !!!

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020

btw she is so fckng cute
LET'S FUCKING GOOOoooOOoOOo

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
FROM DISCORD SERVER

"Here's a render, 2 versions of it, as a "thank you" for sticking with us."

View attachment 1373881
View attachment 1373888
Man that looks ridiculously good, the way the light is absorbed in the skin of her left hand and a portion of her ass is some great use of subsurface scattering, the lighting is also great.

Her arm is a bit too thin tho, we can see bits of her back which makes it seem like she's a hunchback with thin arms lmao

Reactions: rdblev

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Her arm is a bit too thin tho, we can see bits of her back which makes it seem like she's a hunchback with thin arms lmao
She is leaning the weight of her upper body on her arms, pushing her shoulders forward and up. I'm pretty sure this is a normal look of an average fit human body at this angle in this position. I'm pretty sure I've seen real girls holding the same pose.
And I'm not talking about muscle mountain girls with arms thick as some other girls thighs.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes