4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

For those of you waiting patiently, let me get the bad news out first: Stoya will be spending the next four days on holiday while Kentyrr works to finish up the art for Ch3.
It was our hope that we'd be done before this long-planned trip, and we *almost* made it, but fell just a little short.
As of this morning, there are about 400 lines of code that are pending art. That may sound like a lot, but it's not. It's possible the art will even wrap up this weekend while Stoya's out, but that would require ninja-like focus and skipping meals for Kent, so we won't hold him to that.
We're pretty happy with how the points and choices play out and true to our word, it is no longer possible to min/max points with all of the principle characters. In addition, choices made in this chapter will resonate to the very end.
We hope to have a beta out for testing next week shortly after I return from my trip. Barring any major issues, this process usually takes a few days. As with development, testing will take somewhat more effort as the game is becoming increasingly less linear.
Parallel with beta testing, I will be layering in sound and music in preparation for the official launch. I am confident we will be complete by August 28th...We will make every effort to underpromise and over-deliver here.
We thank you again for rolling with our little delay, and for your continuing interest in the story we're telling. We're already thinking ahead to the mid-story finale with Chapter 4, and can't wait to show you what this has been leading up to.
Chapter 3 is shaping up to be our biggest chapter so far, and Chapter 4 seems likely to surpass it.
We are also looking at getting our game onto Steam soon after the Chapter launches, so keep an eye on this page for updates to tiers, benefits, and incentives as we conform to Valve's requirements.
Keep the great work.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1628879147452.png

Hang in there, huni pie!
We will get outta this prison together!
Give me your hand, babe, we can make out.​

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

For those of you waiting patiently, let me get the bad news out first: Stoya will be spending the next four days on holiday while Kentyrr works to finish up the art for Ch3.
It was our hope that we'd be done before this long-planned trip, and we *almost* made it, but fell just a little short.
As of this morning, there are about 400 lines of code that are pending art. That may sound like a lot, but it's not. It's possible the art will even wrap up this weekend while Stoya's out, but that would require ninja-like focus and skipping meals for Kent, so we won't hold him to that.
We're pretty happy with how the points and choices play out and true to our word, it is no longer possible to min/max points with all of the principle characters. In addition, choices made in this chapter will resonate to the very end.
We hope to have a beta out for testing next week shortly after I return from my trip. Barring any major issues, this process usually takes a few days. As with development, testing will take somewhat more effort as the game is becoming increasingly less linear.
Parallel with beta testing, I will be layering in sound and music in preparation for the official launch. I am confident we will be complete by August 28th...We will make every effort to underpromise and over-deliver here.
We thank you again for rolling with our little delay, and for your continuing interest in the story we're telling. We're already thinking ahead to the mid-story finale with Chapter 4, and can't wait to show you what this has been leading up to.
Chapter 3 is shaping up to be our biggest chapter so far, and Chapter 4 seems likely to surpass it.
We are also looking at getting our game onto Steam soon after the Chapter launches, so keep an eye on this page for updates to tiers, benefits, and incentives as we conform to Valve's requirements.
Keep cool, boys (West Side Story ...). Everyone has the right to take vacations, even DEVs! As long as they are brief, widely spaced and very rare (lol). Take the time necessary to build us a chapter 3 of hell, without bugs and full of stunning girls and surprises ... We are able to wait a few more days thanks to good doses of antidepressants and anxiolytics (and booze!)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Apparently, there's all kinds of time to prepare for a Steam launch, but finishing the chapter and getting it out to the patron's? That's low priority.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Apparently, there's all kinds of time to prepare for a Steam launch, but finishing the chapter and getting it out to the patron's? That's low priority.
I’m sorry you feel that way. I will say that our patrons have never been kept waiting even a second longer than they would have otherwise because of our delivery planning.

I am processing a refund for your lifetime patronage today.

Best of luck!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I’m sorry you feel that way. I will say that our patrons have never been kept waiting even a second longer than they would have otherwise because of our delivery planning.

Best of luck!
Damn!
I really respect your business model and ethics. Surly a cut above.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

Best of luck!
hehe talk about respectfully teaching impatient kid some manners , you nailed it (y) :cool:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
T
That's a pretty crude point of view, there's no reason why they can't submit the game for a steam launch while working on the episodes.

Judging from how the game is going I say it's pretty steady and consistent, sure there's delays but if the devs say it's not ready, who are we to argue? It's not as if people work on AVNs full time, most of the devs here are probably just hobbyists.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Patience, understanding and respect are slowly dying out ... What happened to humanity?
I read more and more unconstructive criticism and sometimes hurtful comments in various threads. This is really alarming...

Oh yeah, we're still talking about a fantastic game with an equally fantastic story and great graphics, at least I thought?
Please dev, don't let it get you down and keep pursuing your idea!

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Alright. Instead of dumb argument about NTR and what it means I am going to direct all the hate towards me.
Can't stand Tara. She be a ho. A knowitall ho, who should just shut her yup or at least stuff it with the nearest hobo's meat.
And I don't care about the sis either. Not one bit. In fact, both her and Tara can blow the hobo and sis can toss his salad. While I go back to the ski resort and become the meat in mother daughter sandwich.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Alright. Instead of dumb argument about NTR and what it means I am going to direct all the hate towards me.
Can't stand Tara. She be a ho. A knowitall ho, who should just shut her yup or at least stuff it with the nearest hobo's meat.
And I don't care about the sis either. Not one bit. In fact, both her and Tara can blow the hobo and sis can toss his salad. While I go back to the ski resort and become the meat in mother daughter sandwich.
"To each his own taste, said a monk while pissing in his soup", an old (french) proverb from the Middle Ages ...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes