4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Stone Fox Studios

Hey when i was juggling with the point system, i came up with are some coding bugs.

PS Bug found:

If Choice's are selected in this manner:

:- "Jaye should run the company" (George office, chp-1)

:- "Just aknowledge it" (Jaye's Apology text, chp-1)

:- "It's in the past" (When Jaye proposes MC, chp-2 )

Then 'extra 1 Jaye love point' not added, during MC and Jaye bridge building talk inside MC's room on chp 2. At the end Jaye's Trust:love ratio ends up with 10:3, in real points should be Trust = 10 and Love = 4, if choices followed this manner.

I don't know if coding is done this way, but i should report it.

Another Coding bug:

If we don't select this Choice:

:- "What do you think, Sis?" (When George ask MC to meet with Mallory at Polygene office, chp-2)

then 'Jaye and Tara's over phone conversation ending' got skipped at the end of chp-2. This bugs needs to be fixed.

Overall Amazing game, Excellent story writing, humour and emotion's are very well balanced and awesome music section. Most important MC is not limited to or forced to follow. Can't wait to read the next chapter, i love reading the story again and again over anything else. :)

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I hope not more LI's, otherwise it could get quite complicated.
With Mallory and Jaye, i already have everything i need, but i would like to see Erica again...:p
That's what I was saying, I know everyone likes Tara, me included - she's hot as hell and she's clearly a character who's a voice of reason when it comes to misunderstandings.

But it would ruin the flow of the game if they add one or more love interests tbh, the episodic nature of avn updates doesn't lend well to multiple love interests sharing screentime.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
If my brain wasnt shut down today, i would write a proper review, didnt do that, gave 5 stars away anyway and plan on editing my "review" into a proper one someday, for now i want to say... excellent start (could have been better with the animations and background music, but thats nothing to important for me) and iam a new sub on patreon for now. Hopefully the updates will come in a good amount of timespan, and the quality stays this high or getting even better.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Who the hell are those people
Hmm.... " We'll meet some interesting new ladies. "
Could be the announced ladies...., which I will not approve of.
I'm afraid my hope for no more Li's will not be fulfilled.

Damn now it's getting complicated, or i really have to move on to using zoey's haremmod... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If it is the captain .. bringing in his wife and daughter ... do y”all feel like doing the ...
milf + her daughter combo like at the cabin?

Damn now it's getting complicated, or i really have to move on to using zoey's haremmod... :rolleyes:
I could be wrong but I think I recognize the French captain of the parents' yacht with Jaye (at least a red haired girl) by his side and perhaps Mallory, sitting and not on the right scale. And the boat is not mine !I am confused ...
Maybe. .. possibly...

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Whats going on here? Nothing?!

Time to stop hybernate and wake up guys, and if it just for stupid theroies... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chuckle.
Kent is losing his touch.
The perspective is a bit weird - the lower body of the girl in the back looks like it's submerged in the boat - girl power!
Maybe she is pedaling and being used as boat propulsion?

ujin

May 6, 2017
Chuckle.
Kent is losing his touch.
The perspective is a bit weird - the lower body of the girl in the back looks like it's submerged in the boat - girl power!
Maybe she is pedaling and being used as boat propulsion?
I imagine the boat actually has a sunken floor for the seating area

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

if there wasn't room for Tara, I don't think there's room for another LI

and Mallory still needs a lot of room to catch up with Jaye.

Nov 29, 2020
Not to be greedy but could we get the latest patreon post in here if possible

For those of you waiting patiently, let me get the bad news out first: Stoya will be spending the next four days on holiday while Kentyrr works to finish up the art for Ch3.
It was our hope that we'd be done before this long-planned trip, and we *almost* made it, but fell just a little short.
As of this morning, there are about 400 lines of code that are pending art. That may sound like a lot, but it's not. It's possible the art will even wrap up this weekend while Stoya's out, but that would require ninja-like focus and skipping meals for Kent, so we won't hold him to that.
We're pretty happy with how the points and choices play out and true to our word, it is no longer possible to min/max points with all of the principle characters. In addition, choices made in this chapter will resonate to the very end.
We hope to have a beta out for testing next week shortly after I return from my trip. Barring any major issues, this process usually takes a few days. As with development, testing will take somewhat more effort as the game is becoming increasingly less linear.
Parallel with beta testing, I will be layering in sound and music in preparation for the official launch. I am confident we will be complete by August 28th...We will make every effort to underpromise and over-deliver here.
We thank you again for rolling with our little delay, and for your continuing interest in the story we're telling. We're already thinking ahead to the mid-story finale with Chapter 4, and can't wait to show you what this has been leading up to.
Chapter 3 is shaping up to be our biggest chapter so far, and Chapter 4 seems likely to surpass it.
We are also looking at getting our game onto Steam soon after the Chapter launches, so keep an eye on this page for updates to tiers, benefits, and incentives as we conform to Valve's requirements.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I haven't been following closely the development since recently, the next update will be v0.3b aka the second part of chapter 3?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes