4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
What an odd preview render. Assuming that's Amanda, is she stumbling across the road? (is she drunk? drugged? the effects of her treatment wearing off? or was she recently fucked senseless?) Is she running from something? Is she sneaking about (i.e., mischief) and gonna spy MC fucking Jaye and Tara? Is there something hidden in the reflection on the car we are supposed to see? This just seems ominous but not enough context.

Last edited:

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
The general level of erotic games is sub par. That's a fact. Someone with a bit of critical sense can butcher easily 95% of the games of this site in terms of plotholes and characters.

I'm not talking about honest fap material, like 'Project Miriam', 'Her desire', 'Champions of liberty institute, NauthyLyanna and similar ones. I'm talking about ambitious (I would better say pretentious) games that supposedly are trying to tell an interesting story and create relatable characters, like this one, BaDIK, Summer's Gone, A Wife and Mother, Intertwined or The Bite Revenant. Those are the games that come to my mind right now.

Those games have a lot of reviews of 5 stars, but all of them have huge plotholes, Lis that are only attractive because their 3D model are attractive, not because of their personality and traits, stupid antagonist, cliché scenes, unattractive MC to play as, etc. And devs that are creating a role-playing game with a player that controls a MC and takes decisions for him, but that don't know even the basics to create one of those games; they think that are the same rules as if they were creating a comic or a movie. They don't know the difference between 'player' and 'viewer'. That's a fact. So, yes, most of the people doesn't actually ask for quality. I suppose most of them just want good 3D models with big tits and a 'skip' button for skipping most of the text between lewd scene and lewd scene.
Get over yourself dude. If you're looking for a literary masterpiece or a AAA experience, you're in the wrong place.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
What an odd preview render. Assuming that's Amanda, is she stumbling across the road? (is she drunk? drugged? the effects of her treatment wearing off? or was she recently fucked senseless?) Is she running from something? Is she sneaking about (i.e., mischief) and gonna spy MC fucking Jaye and Tara? Is there something hidden in the reflection on the car we are supposed to see? This just seems ominous but not enough context.
That's Lexi Diamante, from Leap of Faith. She's already been referenced twice in this game. Once from Jaye talking about when they met and showing the selfie she took with her, and another time when Christian was reading a newspaper that showed that the MC of that game was engaged to Lexi.

Reactions: BeingADikDik

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
That's Lexi Diamante, from Leap of Faith. She's already been referenced twice in this game. Once from Jaye talking about when they met and showing the selfie she took with her, and another time when Christian was reading a newspaper that showed that the MC of that game was engaged to Lexi.
Thanks for the info. Wouldn't have known otherwise.

Reactions: Doorknocker
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes