• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

"What do I wear to bed? Why, Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle Tiare, of course" --Jaye Campbell

View attachment 3795598
I think this is the scene where Mallory gives MC an ultimatum that if he wants to be with her then Jaye needs to go. So, this is MC carrying Jaye away to drown her in the bathtub. And MC and Mallory lived happily ever after. Sorry for the spoiler!

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I think this is the scene where Mallory gives MC an ultimatum that if he wants to be with her then Jaye needs to go. So, this is MC carrying Jaye away to drown her in the bathtub. And MC and Mallory lived happily ever after. Sorry for the spoiler!
Drown her in a bathtub? You monster...he's obviously going to drop her off a cliff.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes