4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
From a purely practical point of view a thruple wouldn't work with Jaye & Mallory. They are both alpha females, I can't see either taking a back seat to the other and there would be problems down the track.

Mall/Peanut thruple is a different animal, because it wouldn't be MC's thruple, it would be Mallory's.
Play single again it shows both of them shopping together and talking about the MC. The impression you get is it is a thruple situation. I know it's separate from the game but it will give you a idea if it worked. To be honest it felt weird especially when they talked about the sex toys.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man, I ain't reading messages on this thread regarding throuple possibilities no more. Some say it can some say it's impossible, i'll go crazy like this!!:LOL: Better to just wait for 2 more updates until this game completes to get the true picture!

• Haha
Reactions: Ancandune

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Man, I ain't reading messages on this thread regarding throuple possibilities no more. Some say it can some say it's impossible, i'll go crazy like this!!:LOL: Better to just wait for 2 more updates until this game completes to get the true picture!
Patience Young Grasshopper

Play single again it shows both of them shopping together and talking about the MC. The impression you get is it is a thruple situation. I know it's separate from the game but it will give you a idea if it worked. To be honest it felt weird especially when they talked about the sex toys.
Thanks for that. I haven't played that one. I'll have a look. I was probably overzealous calling Mallory an alpha (someone pointed out earlier), but IMO I couldn't see Mallory accepting Jaye and playing second fiddle in a thruple, so I'd be really curious to have a look at a possible outcome. Thanks.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I am confuse, both girl find out i was dating them at the same time and then the end screen appear. I fucked up my save or is this just how the update end?
That's how the game ends on the "fuck around, find out" route. If you only go all in with one of Jaye/Mallory, there's more story to come. You just have to choose the right option for the girls prior to this (when you get asked if you want to be casual or with them only). Same with saving Jaye when she goes overboard, if you choose not to (you monster!) it's game over.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That's how the game ends on the "fuck around, find out" route. If you only go all in with one of Jaye/Mallory, there's more story to come. You just have to choose the right option for the girls prior to this (when you get asked if you want to be casual or with them only). Same with saving Jaye when she goes overboard, if you choose not to (you monster!) it's game over.
One of the really interesting things on that ending if you don't save Jaye or call for help and pretend you don't see her is when MC gets taken off the boat and ends up drinking himself into a stupor at Walter's bar.

Tara comes to pick you up and pay your bill and says to Walter "I nearly chose MC over my best friend. Looks like I dodged a bullet". Let me get my hopes up that a Tara path might be possible back on the main route. :( :cry:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
One of the really interesting things on that ending if you don't save Jaye or call for help and pretend you don't see her is when MC gets taken off the boat and ends up drinking himself into a stupor at Walter's bar.

Tara comes to pick you up and pay your bill and says to Walter "I nearly chose MC over my best friend. Looks like I dodged a bullet". Let me get my hopes up that a Tara path might be possible back on the main route. :( :cry:
I would never have found this out. Even if I'm trying to see every scene, I could never just ignore her there! Of all the games I've played, that has to be the one choice that is the absolute clearest game-ender!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I would never have found this out. Even if I'm trying to see every scene, I could never just ignore her there! Of all the games I've played, that has to be the one choice that is the absolute clearest game-ender!
I had to see if there was anything hidden in there, so CTRL skipped though it. I felt like an asshole, even though I knew I was going back to my save point anyway and that Linda would save her.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I had to see if there was anything hidden in there, so CTRL skipped though it. I felt like an asshole, even though I knew I was going back to my save point anyway and that Linda would save her.
I knew about this possibility, but I never did such a horrible thing to this girl... I didn't even play this scene to go back to the choice later... Many games have similar events, and sometimes I only find out about them on the forum, because the game meanwhile, my decision is very clear and I could not decide otherwise... But we are not the same, and everyone can decide differently, since these are just games... Although there are many things that you can even imagine as real...

Reactions: Milton749

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The moment the MC had to choose whether to dive in and try to save Jaye or not was such a Hero moment that I could not even imagine doing anything but going after Jaye.

In my playthrough, the option to 'consign her to the sea' was grayed out and not even a choice - which made sense given all the choices I had made up to this point.

There are scenes I go back and replay over and over again - beating up Christian at the graduation party; on the yacht and then rescuing Jaye - all get the 'many replay' treatment.

So does the sequence where Jaye declares the need for an 'emergency bedfort' ... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people, for some reason I can’t figure out one problem mine has in the game .. I play with a mod that shows the correct options .. I always chose the options and required for the correct passage of the game again .. but here’s a bitch problem .. until episode 3, all the points show on Max, as you should, when you choose the right option, but after the beginning of the 3rd episode and until the end of the game itself, I wouldn’t choose the wrong option, it always seems that one or two balls of love or trust are missing from both Melissa and Jaye.. why is that so if I chose the right options?!? what the hell?!? can anyone explain?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
people, for some reason I can’t figure out one problem mine has in the game .. I play with a mod that shows the correct options .. I always chose the options and required for the correct passage of the game again .. but here’s a bitch problem .. until episode 3, all the points show on Max, as you should, when you choose the right option, but after the beginning of the 3rd episode and until the end of the game itself, I wouldn’t choose the wrong option, it always seems that one or two balls of love or trust are missing from both Melissa and Jaye.. why is that so if I chose the right options?!? what the hell?!? can anyone explain?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Is this all on one playthrough? There will be some choices that naturally prevent you getting points for both girls, for instance, towards the start of chapter 3, you see the three sunbathing topless, and you can get +2 love for Jaye or Mallory, or +1 on both, but you can't get +2 on both. This is a good excuse for a screenshot :ROFLMAO:
1719590366371.png
Also, you appear to have managed 16 out of 15 trust points for Jaye there, how does that work?!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
These are my stats at the end of chapter 8.

View attachment 3618177 View attachment 3618180

You can't max both characters no matter what you do. But you can max your favorite.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So, I have a problem. In one playthrough, MC is intimate with Mallory and in open relationship with Jaye. The walkthrough says that I should've gotten the Game Changer achievement. Thing is, it didn't trigger, and a scene where Jaye should've found about MC and Mallory's relationship doesn't appear; it shows Lisa with lingerie entering MC's room. And I didn't get the Mal Amanda 3some scene.

So I tried another playthrough where Jaye is the intimate one while Mallory is open. Lo and behold, I got the achievement, and I got the scene where Mal found out about MC and Jaye.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 000435.png

This has to be a bug, right?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
So, I have a problem. In one playthrough, MC is intimate with Mallory and in open relationship with Jaye. The walkthrough says that I should've gotten the Game Changer achievement. Thing is, it didn't trigger, and a scene where Jaye should've found about MC and Mallory's relationship doesn't appear; it shows Lisa with lingerie entering MC's room. And I didn't get the Mal Amanda 3some scene.

So I tried another playthrough where Jaye is the intimate one while Mallory is open. Lo and behold, I got the achievement, and I got the scene where Mal found out about MC and Jaye.

View attachment 3778874

This has to be a bug, right?
Bugs are features in insect games.

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
The first time I played I tried with both of them, when they got to the hallway scene they found out... from one I received a slap from the other a goodbye message, life is difficult de quem corta pra todos os lados.

"De quem corta pra todos os lados." It means that the person is with several people at the same party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Is this all on one playthrough? There will be some choices that naturally prevent you getting points for both girls, for instance, towards the start of chapter 3, you see the three sunbathing topless, and you can get +2 love for Jaye or Mallory, or +1 on both, but you can't get +2 on both. This is a good excuse for a screenshot :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3778701
Also, you appear to have managed 16 out of 15 trust points for Jaye there, how does that work?!
well, as for 16 daverie, I prosda chose the options that the mod was packing from the mine in the game.. I didn’t do anything else except I stupidly clicked on the options of which mod was packing... ooooh, yes, the angle on this scene turned out to be 5 stars for all of a sudden hehe. . Question: where can I download your version of the game with this mod? Mina’s mod only has options ((mmmm, as I understand it, it’s not possible to get poppy balls from both at the same time, yes((it’s a pity

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
this sucks that you have to choose who is worth more attention Mellis or jaye it’s a pity I thought you could hurt all the bullets if you blurt out the instructions as required by the passage ,, this is strange that it’s not possible for both of them to hurt poppy glasses?!? don't you think so? :unsure:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
well, as for 16 daverie, I prosda chose the options that the mod was packing from the mine in the game.. I didn’t do anything else except I stupidly clicked on the options of which mod was packing... ooooh, yes, the angle on this scene turned out to be 5 stars for all of a sudden hehe. . Question: where can I download your version of the game with this mod? Mina’s mod only has options ((mmmm, as I understand it, it’s not possible to get poppy balls from both at the same time, yes((it’s a pity
A lot of mods just tell you to pick a certain option - they put them in green (or red for avoid), but a lot of that is based on the modder's opinion of "what is best", which might not be the same as what you think is best. The one I use is by the always excellent Sancho1969 (you can find it linked in the OP, but the dedicated thread is here). I like how this doesn't tell you what to do, instead, it gives you the information so you can make the choice that is best for you.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes