4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I had a question, if you choose 1 of this hotties over another right from the start. Does it change the story by any chance? Or the story remains the same, just changes in scenes?
The main plot of the story is always the same... Scenes and locations change, which girl you like and chase like a hungry wolf... ;)

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I had a question, if you choose 1 of this hotties over another right from the start. Does it change the story by any chance? Or the story remains the same, just changes in scenes?
I don't know if I understand the question correctly.... Basically you have no way to recover the relationship with either of the 2 girls in the running, there are a series of key monents where you have to respond in a certain way and if you don't you are out, with no chance of recovery. The big difference is just to clarify that you want to get serious or to remain an open couple with either or both of them

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
For the record, I was replying to an open post in an open forum that is not only for fanboys of the games, as far as I know.

I'm not talking for the devs, that probably will never read this. I'm talking for the people here that goes to the review sections of the games and give 5 stars to games that are absolute garbage because the don't have the slightest critical sense, or people who don't understand that making a game has different rules than making a visual novel, a comic book or a movie.

If you make a game in which you create an MC, you give the player the ability to control his decisions and destiny, that is, a ROLE GAME, it is logical to expect (and wish) that the players suspend their sense of reality for a while and feel immersed in the game, that is, play it as a ROLE GAME. That is the goal. But according to what you say, the devs of this game have decided that they don't like players to feel immersed in the game and try to make them feel disconnected and see the game as mere spectators. And that's stupid. If they just want to tell a story, they should have done a Visual Novel without choices, not a game in which "The player's choices will determine both how the game ends, and whom he finishes it with." The problem is, they don't know how to tell a story, nod do a game.
This seems almost personal to you. Are you okay?

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But it's not impossible... Remember the scene in front of MC's room when they divided the days as to who visits MC when... :LOL:
The 2 girls do not exactly look overjoyed at the occasion. Surely it's not impossible, it's an avn, but it's not the natural conclusion for either of them; if there is, it will be fan service essentially

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The 2 girls do not exactly look overjoyed at the occasion. Surely it's not impossible, it's an avn, but it's not the natural conclusion for either of them; if there is, it will be fan service essentially
I was just kidding too... But the scene was fun and it was really more about surprise and discomfort... It's really hard to say if a three way relationship would be viable in this story... I focus on one route and when game over i'll check out the other endings...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Lis that are only attractive because their 3D model are attractive, not because of their personality and traits, stupid antagonist, cliché scenes, unattractive MC to play as, etc.
Maybe the average user do but not all of them do. I've only played 3 out 5 of the games you mentioned and I literally like them all and consider them 5 star games because of the characters.( which is more important than story to me) Not cause they are hot that doesn't matter to me at all. Tho I do admit sometimes I will have a bias because of looks but a very small amount of LI compared to the ones I like less than 5 out of all the ones I like. The only time looks play a part in my decision is when I don't know who I like more yet and I have to choose between LI A or LI B. But I 100% judge a character but their personality , character backstory , how much a dev makes me feel for a character basically everything that makes a character a character.

Hell this game all the characters I like is for the same reasons. Jaye is my favorite for her character and romance story. Yet I don't find her as attractive compared to alot of people. To me she is at the bottom of redheads I find hot to me but her character makes her great.

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
A harem ending seems unlikely to me, but not impossible, so I would tell you either a final choice or a negative ending
I agree that a harem ending seems unlikely, but a throuple ending seems possible, either MC-Jaye-Tara or MC-Mallory-Amanda.

On the other hand, Jaye and Mallory are getting a little more comfortable with each other in my play though (open relationship with both). Not close, but at least friendly.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree that a harem ending seems unlikely, but a throuple ending seems possible, either MC-Jaye-Tara or MC-Mallory-Amanda.

On the other hand, Jaye and Mallory are getting a little more comfortable with each other in my play though (open relationship with both). Not close, but at least friendly.
Jaye, Mallory and Mallory+Amanda I think are pretty much official endings. Tara, at the time was ruled out as a possible LI and has practically disappeared from the game, it seems to me too late to make sense of an ending together with Jaye. When I was talking about a harem I was referring to a harem with the 2 LIs, and despite some hints, the open relationship you mention, I still have little faith in it

Reactions: Ancandune

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Does anyone know what popular titles he mentioned?

Chapter 9 will feature two crossovers from other popular titles, both leaving a mark on the story.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Jaye, Mallory and Mallory+Amanda I think are pretty much official endings. Tara, at the time was ruled out as a possible LI and has practically disappeared from the game, it seems to me too late to make sense of an ending together with Jaye. When I was talking about a harem I was referring to a harem with the 2 LIs, and despite some hints, the open relationship you mention, I still have little faith in it
I was just kidding too... But the scene was fun and it was really more about surprise and discomfort... It's really hard to say if a three way relationship would be viable in this story... I focus on one route and when game over i'll check out the other endings...
From a purely practical point of view a thruple wouldn't work with Jaye & Mallory. They are both alpha females, I can't see either taking a back seat to the other and there would be problems down the track.

Mall/Peanut thruple is a different animal, because it wouldn't be MC's thruple, it would be Mallory's.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
The first time I played I tried with both of them, when they got to the hallway scene they found out... from one I received a slap from the other a goodbye message, life is difficult de quem corta pra todos os lados.

"De quem corta pra todos os lados." It means that the person is with several people at the same party.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
The first time I played I tried with both of them, when they got to the hallway scene they found out... from one I received a slap from the other a goodbye message, life is difficult de quem corta pra todos os lados.

"De quem corta pra todos os lados." It means that the person is with several people at the same party.
the term you're looking for is Manwhore
(this coming from another BR)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
From a purely practical point of view a thruple wouldn't work with Jaye & Mallory. They are both alpha females, I can't see either taking a back seat to the other and there would be problems down the track.

Mall/Peanut thruple is a different animal, because it wouldn't be MC's thruple, it would be Mallory's.
Mallory alpha??? She is not alpha to Amanda either...

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes