4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
damn someone really hated this game the most recent review is a legit like 3 page essay was gonna read it for fun till I saw how long it was lmfao
Actually it's pretty interesting. The reason the level of this kind of games is so low is people just ask for sexy 3D models, and is OK about subpar writing. Most of the devs know how to use 3D design programs and create beautiful faces and round asses and tits, but can't write a decent scrip and create good, relatable characters for shit. And for some reason, most of the people is OK with that and gives 5 starts to games that are absolute garbage: MCs that are betas and simps and their only attractive is a magic cock, Lis that in real life would raise all the red flags in the planet, like being lesbians for startes (all Lis are lesbian now, for some reason), plot holes of the size of the moon, the political biases of the dev reflected in the script... This guy is just asking this dev the basic level of writing that would ask to the devs of any other kind of indie game, and I aplaude that. Being an erotic game doesn't mean it has to be garbage.

Last edited:

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Actually it's pretty interesting. The reason the level of this kind of games is so low is people just ask for sexy 3D models, and is OK about subpar writing. Most of the devs know how to use 3D design programs and create beautiful faces and round asses and tits, but can't write a decent scrip and create good, relatable characters for shit. And for some reason, most of the people is OK with that and gives 5 starts to games that are absolute garbage: MCs that are betas and simps and their only attractive is a magic cock, Lis that in real life would raise all the red flags in the planet, plot holes of the size of the moon, the political biases of the dev reflected in the script... This guy is just asking this dev the basic level of writing that would ask to the devs of any other kind of indie game, and I aplaude that. Being an erotic game doesn't mean it has to be garbage.
Agreed. They should put themselves on Steam and see how they do against real indie games.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Actually it's pretty interesting. The reason the level of this kind of games is so low is people just ask for sexy 3D models, and is OK about subpar writing. Most of the devs know how to use 3D design programs and create beautiful faces and round asses and tits, but can't write a decent scrip and create good, relatable characters for shit. And for some reason, most of the people is OK with that and gives 5 starts to games that are absolute garbage: MCs that are betas and simps and their only attractive is a magic cock, Lis that in real life would raise all the red flags in the planet, like being lesbians for startes (all Lis are lesbian now, for some reason), plot holes of the size of the moon, the political biases of the dev reflected in the script... This guy is just asking this dev the basic level of writing that would ask to the devs of any other kind of indie game, and I aplaude that. Being an erotic game doesn't mean it has to be garbage.
at the end of the day writing is subjective , if it was just that I don't think his review would come off as weird to me. I just thought him calling all the LI's lesbians and this game having political things in it was weird when I don't see it. Personally I think the romance story is honestly the best ive ever seen in a AVN and is amazing writing. While the plot of the inheritance is boring and subpar. Also everyone treats MC's different anyhow I'm fine with a MC being a simp , beta or Alpha I play disconnected from 99% of MC's so they don't matter to me. I care more about the characters then story.

Agreed. They should put themselves on Steam and see how they do against real indie games.
this one is on steam.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
at the end of the day writing is subjective , if it was just that I don't think his review would come off as weird to me. I just thought him calling all the LI's lesbians and this game having political things in it was weird when I don't see it. Personally I think the romance story is honestly the best ive ever seen in a AVN and is amazing writing. While the plot of the inheritance is boring and subpar. Also everyone treats MC's different anyhow I'm fine with a MC being a simp , beta or Alpha I play disconnected from 99% of MC's so they don't matter to me. I care more about the characters then story.

this one is on steam.
;) I know, buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018

this one is on steam.
About the political bias, I was talking in general, not specifically this game.

All the female characters are lesbians by default in most of the games. I suppose the devs think that 'lesbians are hot', so the player won't mind to discover that the Li that he's been romancing actually has a lesbian relationship already. Well, I do, I find it a fucking trap from the dev, pisses me off, and destroys any interest I would have for that specific Li. And obviously, the Lis of this game are lesbians, since they have lesbian sex for years. That thing of 'I have been fucking with my BBF for years, but I'm not lesbian' is just moronic.

The fact that you don't care the MC, when you are playing as the MC, is proof that most MC are badly written. And if they don't know how to write a decent MC (Main Character), how it's possible they can write any other character?

The problem is, there's no actual competition, since the best games out there (BaDIK, Summer's gone, Intertwined, AWAM) are equally garbage in terms of writing. So, even in steam, if you want an erotic game, all you'll find is subpar writing, clichés, awful betas MC with magic cocks, Lis that are only attractive because of their 3D models, not because their personality, political bias and lesbians, lesbians Lis everywhere.

abeb6e93403a0752c5b1b2e15d0465ab.jpg

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes