4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
damn someone really hated this game the most recent review is a legit like 3 page essay was gonna read it for fun till I saw how long it was lmfao
Jaye has 0 personality aside from being an unhinged, unstable, jealous, manipulative and violent lunatic.

LMFAO! You weren't kidding.
Jaye has her issues no doubt and I don't really like her. But at least I can play her path. There are thousands of LIs so much worse than Jaye, that I can't even bear to see them on screen.

That was a lot of words to basically say I hate this game, I hate Jaye and Mallory's ugly.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
As we close in on Chapter 9's release, I figured it's well past time for another update. As of today, our render count sits at 1200, with one remaining scene requiring animation, and about three remaining scenes requiring art.

Chapter 9 will feature two crossovers from other popular titles, both of which leave a mark on the story.

This chapter is taking a bit more time to finish, but it's also a somewhat longer chapter, as you will know your playthrough's ending when the credits roll. This will be the last time you see the chapter summary screen that's become a hallmark of this title.

The last update will be something between a normal chapter and an epilogue showing how your ending plays out once the immediate crisis is past. At least one choice made in the first five minutes of the game comes full circle as the sun sets on the present for the final time.

We would like to get the last update out before the end of the year, at which point we'll remaster the prologue and first chapter to bring the art/animations and sound up to the standard our current content deploys with.

All of the nitty gritty aside, we are shooting for a July release. This will be a bit of a squeeze for us, but that'll mostly fall on the coding side of things to make sure everything is as bulletproof as it can be before being released to the public.

When we started this, it was a different world. People were locked down with COVID, there was less war in the world, and the AVN community was full of promise.

As we begin putting a bow on our first game, Kentyrr and I want to thank everyone who's supported us with ideas, knowledge, patronage, and companionship in our DIscord from the bottoms of our hearts.

We especially want to thank Ugulugulu, Pandadrummer, Xerus, Naughty Captain, Rex, Xor, and Puggy for the encouragement, critique, and gentle prodding along the way.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
As we close in on Chapter 9's release, I figured it's well past time for another update. As of today, our render count sits at 1200, with one remaining scene requiring animation, and about three remaining scenes requiring art.

Chapter 9 will feature two crossovers from other popular titles, both of which leave a mark on the story.

This chapter is taking a bit more time to finish, but it's also a somewhat longer chapter, as you will know your playthrough's ending when the credits roll. This will be the last time you see the chapter summary screen that's become a hallmark of this title.

The last update will be something between a normal chapter and an epilogue showing how your ending plays out once the immediate crisis is past. At least one choice made in the first five minutes of the game comes full circle as the sun sets on the present for the final time.

We would like to get the last update out before the end of the year, at which point we'll remaster the prologue and first chapter to bring the art/animations and sound up to the standard our current content deploys with.

All of the nitty gritty aside, we are shooting for a July release. This will be a bit of a squeeze for us, but that'll mostly fall on the coding side of things to make sure everything is as bulletproof as it can be before being released to the public.

When we started this, it was a different world. People were locked down with COVID, there was less war in the world, and the AVN community was full of promise.

As we begin putting a bow on our first game, Kentyrr and I want to thank everyone who's supported us with ideas, knowledge, patronage, and companionship in our DIscord from the bottoms of our hearts.

We especially want to thank Ugulugulu, Pandadrummer, Xerus, Naughty Captain, Rex, Xor, and Puggy for the encouragement, critique, and gentle prodding along the way.
I'm both happy and sad to see such an amazing AVN nearing it's end, even before it's over i wanna say it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride of emotions and thank both Kentyrr and Stoya for this masterpiece. May their next work be as successful as CS was, if not even better.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I'm both happy and sad to see such an amazing AVN nearing it's end, even before it's over i wanna say it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride of emotions and thank both Kentyrr and Stoya for this masterpiece. May their next work be as successful as CS was, if not even better.
It's great to see another well-made AVN reach completion, especially in a sea of abandoned/on-hold titles plaguing this site. I was a bit skeptical these two would see it to the end, especially considering how rough their first animations looked alongside my displeasure in the direction the took Mallory, but it's always nice to be proven wrong.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes