4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yup, Tara just helped Jaye out by eating her pussy. You know, like friends do. Nothing gay about that. They're both 100% straight. :KEK: :FacePalm:
There's many girls IRL who consider themselves 100% straight, but have eaten a pussy or 2.

But I don't think T&J are 100% straight, just closer to straight than BI or lesbian.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
If you play Jaye monogamous and don't score with Mallory (something unthinkable for you :p :ROFLMAO: ) then Mallory has a thing with Peanut, but I wouldn't call it Lesbian either, oh by the way seems that your taste for LI is getting better ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will play Jaye monogamous, but waiting till it's all done.
I think we agree on a lot of LIs, but we're never gonna agree on Kaija. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
There's many girls IRL who consider themselves 100% straight, but have eaten a pussy or 2.

But I don't think T&J are 100% straight, just closer to straight than BI or lesbian.
If you aren't completely straight and also not gay, then, by definition, you're bisexual. You can be bi and still have a preference for men, which is the case for Tara & Jaye (probably).

Reactions: yalpha

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
If you aren't completely straight and also not gay, then, by definition, you're bisexual. You can be bi and still have a preference for men, which is the case for Tara & Jaye (probably).
i think there are studies about that. it's more of a spectrum than discrete states.
the kinsey scale or something like that

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
This thread deserves far more activity just before the penultimate chapter!

Here's what I think is currently happening:

Devs pushed beta to testers.
Testers found no bugs.
One tester was looking for edge cases and noticed that Jaye was not in the episode. No one else had noticed.
Devs begrudgingly scramble to put some Jaye content into the chapter. <--- we are here
New beta build will be released in July.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This thread deserves far more activity just before the penultimate chapter!

Here's what I think is currently happening:

Devs pushed beta to testers.
Testers found no bugs.
One tester was looking for edge cases and noticed that Jaye was not in the episode. No one else had noticed.
Devs begrudgingly scramble to put some Jaye content into the chapter. <--- we are here
New beta build will be released in July.
That tester needs a big bonus. :ROFLMAO: An update without Jaye would have been awesome. (I'm team Mallory, so I'd be ok;)). But can you imagine this thread if no Jaye. It would some of the best stuff I have ever read here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
That tester needs a big bonus. :ROFLMAO: An update without Jaye would have been awesome. (I'm team Mallory, so I'd be ok;)). But can you imagine this thread if no Jaye. It would some of the best stuff I have ever read here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You must really be bored...

If you are holding out for no Jaye - at least as an LI - you have another year to wait.

Firebreak will be out without Jaye (or Mallory FTM) - wish granted.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You must really be bored...

If you are holding out for no Jaye - at least as an LI - you have another year to wait.

Firebreak will be out without Jaye (or Mallory FTM) - wish granted.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I probably phrased that badly. I'm not hoping for no Jaye. I was saying that this thread would go absolutely ballistic if there was no Jaye in the next update. And it would be hilarious to watch all the complaints and comments being written.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wtf is happened to this game?? we were near the end and nothing came out for so long..what's the problem?? the usual :pc issue, health and mental struggles,the wheater, the cat gnawned the cable? what

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
wtf is happened to this game?? we were near the end and nothing came out for so long..what's the problem?? the usual :pc issue, health and mental struggles,the wheater, the cat gnawned the cable? what
What do you mean? It's not that outside the usual development time for the latest chapters.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes