4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm perfectly happy with monogamy in this one. MC and Mal Jaye living happily ever after.
(How can you not love someone that will pee on your head to save you pain, and then giggle about it for days).
Rarely in human history have one person been this wrong.........

B T Dubs, I fixed it for 'ya!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You can have Jaye, I'll stick with Mal.

Jaye's never peed on anyone to help them out. :ROFLMAO: That's just selfish. She just steals models of his dick, for her own gratification. See! I told you! Selfish.:ROFLMAO:
Huh, why didn't I think of that....gotta get some coffee in me before I make a post.....

Ok, we split 'em, that works!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Just found this VN, not bad. First time I play an asshole, so on an anti-Jaye playthrough.

Which leads me to a question: is there any future for romance with Erica?

My MC had sex with her and creampied her, and am wondering whether they have any future cause the walkthrough is full of only Jaye and Mallory, as if there is no other LI.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Lovely cameo by the Airwolf. Too bad the original prop crashed and was destroyed long ago.

And why the eff is like half the female characters a lesbian?

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just found this VN, not bad. First time I play an asshole, so on an anti-Jaye playthrough.

Which leads me to a question: is there any future for romance with Erica?

My MC had sex with her and creampied her, and am wondering whether they have any future cause the walkthrough is full of only Jaye and Mallory, as if there is no other LI.
I'm one of the few people who hope we actually get some kind of erica/linda manwhore ending with the mc helping them run the lodge with all the recurring side girls showing up.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Lovely cameo by the Airwolf. Too bad the original prop crashed and was destroyed long ago.

And why the eff is like half the female characters a lesbian?
I'm not sure where you got the 'half the female characters are lesbian'...

Jaye and Tara are bi/into each other and the MC.

Mallory and Amanda are not lesbian - but they may be into each other a bit - hard to say if they are bi (I don't remember any specific comments by these two re: bi or not) and they are Very much into the MC.

So - who are the lesbians?

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Mallory and Amanda are not lesbian - but they may be into each other a bit - hard to say if they are bi (I don't remember any specific comments by these two re: bi or not) and they are Very much into the MC.

Real lesbians practically do not exist in the avns, otherwise players would feel excluded.

However, let's say that there is an extreme predisposition for experimentation, sometimes a bit out of the blue.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Ohhhhh

I miss you so much in Intertwined thread. Nice to meet you here.
Hey, how you doing? :) Got bored of Intertwined cause that game hasn't been updated in way too long and the whole thread is just going in circles for months now. Really no point to stay there, lol. Maybe I'll return at some point if it gets updated.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I'm still waiting to find out who the lesbians are. I don't think there is a single lesbian in this. Just a few that are happy to fool around.

I don't even think Jaye & Tara are BI. IIRC, Tara specifically says she's not into Jaye, she's just helping out a friend. I thought Jaye said something similar somewhere. But, I haven't played the latest Jaye/Tara stuff yet (Team Mallory), so there might be something in that I'm unaware of.
Mallory is not bi, but there is a path you can play where she starts to explore it.
Amanda has no idea what she is. She is still trying to figure herself out.

And I can't think of any other SG or character that has shown lesbian or Bi tendencies (Bianca, Lisa, Fiona, Erica, Linda, Tanaka, Sophie, Kaili).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm still waiting to find out who the lesbians are. I don't think there is a single lesbian in this. Just a few that are happy to fool around.

I don't even think Jaye & Tara are BI. IIRC, Tara specifically says she's not into Jaye, she's just helping out a friend. I thought Jaye said something similar somewhere. But, I haven't played the latest Jaye/Tara stuff yet (Team Mallory), so there might be something in that I'm unaware of.
Mallory is not bi, but there is a path you can play where she starts to explore it.
Amanda has no idea what she is. She is still trying to figure herself out.

And I can't think of any other SG or character that has shown lesbian or Bi tendencies (Bianca, Lisa, Fiona, Erica, Linda, Tanaka, Sophie, Kaili).
If you play Jaye monogamous and don't score with Mallory (something unthinkable for you :p :ROFLMAO: ) then Mallory has a thing with Peanut, but I wouldn't call it Lesbian either, oh by the way seems that your taste for LI is getting better ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes