4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So, I just decided to pick this up a few days ago following a recommendation by Sancho1969 (thanks man!) and I love it so far (to the end of Ch8). It's a bit different to some of the other games I've played, and you need that sometimes. That novelty value certainly adds a little something to it for me.

I'm a bit conflicted though, because I find Mallory drop-dead gorgeous, and Jaye doesn't quite work for me... but I find it impossible to turn Jaye down, so she will be my ride or die here. Maybe if I had turned her down from the start, it would have been easier, and not lead to a certain night where before dinner you can break a heart, or before sleep you can become the biggest dick ever...

I admit I can be an emotional guy when called for, and I like a good rom-com, but I would never have thought that games like these could pull on the heartstrings. Now, I've found a third game that has brought a genuine tear to my eye, so well-played devs.
Since you like this game I would highly recommend Bare Witness if you haven't played it already and it was just finished recently.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Since you like this game I would highly recommend Bare Witness if you haven't played it already and it was just finished recently.
Yep, I loved that one too. After I finished BW, CS was my next game - once I finish a game (or get to the latest update, in most cases), I go hunting for the next candidate for my favourites list (in my signature, BTW, just in case there are other recommendations that might fit my tastes!)
The post was really hard to find when I went looking for it a few days ago so I bookmarked it.

After CS New Game Info

View attachment 3705806
Sweet, thanks man! What a lovely preview pic!

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
(y) I hope Tara gets her full hair back. :( I'm not a fan of the half shaved look. It works on some girls, but not her. In my opinion, anyway.
Hard agree. I'm not a fan of it at all - it's one of the Quinn turn-offs for me.

Early signs are I could find myself being a Mikaela fan here. I think Tara, Lisa, Mikaela all next to each other are a great grouping!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
(y) I hope Tara gets her full hair back. :( I'm not a fan of the half shaved look. It works on some girls, but not her. In my opinion, anyway.
Hard agree. I'm not a fan of it at all - it's one of the Quinn turn-offs for me.

Early signs are I could find myself being a Mikaela fan here. I think Tara, Lisa, Mikaela all next to each other are a great grouping!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't have to wait much longer, she'll be there in the next game, and there's sure to be a lot of "adventure" with her ... ;)
Wanna bet that you won't see the "next game" before 2026?

Honestly, I really have no clue why you fanboyz are so lenient with these "dilly-dallying", dragging developers.

Just for your information, I know of a couple of devs (Palmer, Chatterbox) and a renowned comic author (Redoxa) who died before completing their works, at least, and quite a few successful devs who totally vanished and never came back after telling that they fell mentally ill.

So, time is a factor, bruh. A very important factor, and devs should never play with it.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Wanna bet that you won't see the "next game" before 2026?

Honestly, I really have no clue why you fanboyz are so lenient with these "dilly-dallying", dragging developers.

Just for your information, I know of a couple of devs (Palmer, Chatterbox) and a renowned comic author (Redoxa) who died before completing their works, at least, and quite a few successful devs who totally vanished and never came back after telling that they fell mentally ill.

So, time is a factor, bruh. A very important factor, and devs should never play with it.
There are plenty of abandoned tags on F95.

Some of those dev's Do return and continue their stories.

If someone taking creations for free here on F95 does not get all the content they want from all the devs they want when they want it - that is called RL.

You call it "dilly-dallying", dragging developers and there are some that fall into that category for me - but not the devs for CS.

On this categorization - we'll simply have to agree to disagree.

Quality takes time and those who are providing $ support can vote with their $ and stop subscribing if they think it is taking too much time for a new release to come out.

I'm looking forward to the next two chapters of CS and hoping for epilogue moments after that.

How much of what I want in the remaining story lines and epilogue moments will I actually get - I have No idea.

That will not change the fact that I am enjoying this story and these characters.

Once CS is complete - in the dev's eyes - then it will be time to move to the new AVN.

I don't care if that is in 2025 or 2026, so long as the rev is well made and ready to share when it is released.

If an 18 year old savant starts creating amazing AVNs and publishing them in 2025 - that is great.

If he is still publishing those AVNs when he turns 60 - that is also great, whether I get to enjoy them or not.

I strongly doubt I will be able to enjoy those creations 40 years from now but that is RL.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: xCalon

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

I saw those 3 too, also Taylor, Amie, Skye. Favorite will come down to personality, but there's a smorgasbord of choices. I think I'm going to be doing a lot of paths in this one! :) ;) :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Disagree, I'm not a fan of making characters less unique. I really like the undercut look personally I think it works for her.
I agree with making characters different. And the undercut look is ok with certain girls (Should have clarified that). There's a girl in The Coven with dark hair and a little bit more severe than Tara's and I think it looks smoking hot. It's just I don't like it on Tara, but hey if we all liked the same things, AVNs would be boring.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I am reading here all the desires about the endings. For me

Lisa must in it some way. But you all forget 1 person......... What about Goerge? With his monster?

:mad::mad::mad: Joking!

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I am reading here all the desires about the endings. For me

Lisa must in it some way. But you all forget 1 person......... What about Goerge? With his monster?

:mad::mad::mad: Joking!
That would be hilarious. Horrible for all us and humiliating for MC.

But, can you imagine the pages and pages of outrage if they did this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
That would be hilarious. Horrible for all us and humiliating for MC.

But, can you imagine the pages and pages of outrage if they did this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, seeing the fact that there people here who get really fast upset about things I am sure there will be a storm of posts when George gets involved in the endings..... But I am rather visual. And I do not even dare to think about it.

George ending with MC.......

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

My ultimate would be Lisa and Jaye.....

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yes, seeing the fact that there people here who get really fast upset about things I am sure there will be a storm of posts when George gets involved in the endings..... But I am rather visual. And I do not even dare to think about it.

George ending with MC.......

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

My ultimate would be Lisa and Jaye.....
I'm perfectly happy with monogamy in this one. MC and Mal living happily ever after.
(How can you not love someone that will pee on your head to save you pain, and then giggle about it for days).

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes