4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
what has made you to come to this conclusion though?? Do jaye and mallory not like each other or something?
Nothing I can really point out, just a feeling. They seem to like each other well enough, but they both feel like Alphas to me. They would want to be first in any relationship, not willing to be second nor are they interested in each other that way (at least, not yet). I think that Tara and Amanda would be more willing to be part of a thruple and take a backseat. There is also strong feelings (if not love) between Jaye/Tara and Mall/Amanda, that indicate they would all be willing to share happily.

There's nothing I can think of, off the top of my head that would back up what I think, it's just an overall feeling that they are not compatible.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Nothing I can really point out, just a feeling. They seem to like each other well enough, but they both feel like Alphas to me. They would want to be first in any relationship, not willing to be second nor are they interested in each other that way (at least, not yet). I think that Tara and Amanda would be more willing to be part of a thruple and take a backseat. There is also strong feelings (if not love) between Jaye/Tara and Mall/Amanda, that indicate they would all be willing to share happily.

There's nothing I can think of, off the top of my head that would back up what I think, it's just an overall feeling that they are not compatible.
I'm kind of 50/50. Before MC almost died, that would have held true. Maybe now they could compromise after almost losing him? I do a tiny bit lean more in each wanting him 100% for themselves. There is the throuple Mallory side and maybe on Jaye's, but that's still an enigma.

Last edited:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I'm kind of 50/50. Before MC almost died, that would have held true. Maybe now they could compromise after almost losing him? I do a tiny bit more in each wanting him 100% for themselves. There is the throuple Mallory side and maybe on Jaye's, but that's still an enigma.
I wanna see a jaye/mallory throuple though....hopefully there is an ending like that

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Hey everyone, can someone tell me if the next update is supposed to be the last or the penultimate one? The last I played this game was I think when there was a Jaye sex scene for the first time. Don't know how long ago that was, but since then I just kept waiting for some reason and somehow I have come to the time where development seems to be wrapping up.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey everyone, can someone tell me if the next update is supposed to be the last or the penultimate one? The last I played this game was I think when there was a Jaye sex scene for the first time. Don't know how long ago that was, but since then I just kept waiting for some reason and somehow I have come to the time where development seems to be wrapping up.
Next update is second to last....the last will be around year end i think

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I wanna see a jaye/mallory throuple though....hopefully there is an ending like that
I think most of the players would like to see a throuple but let's be honest here. Would it fit to the story? I don't think so. MC have to chose at one point and I can live with that. A throuple ending, as tempting as it may be, doesn't really fit. I can't help it.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I think most of the players would like to see a throuple but let's be honest here. Would it fit to the story? I don't think so. MC have to chose at one point and I can live with that. A throuple ending, as tempting as it may be, doesn't really fit. I can't help it.
i only played till chapter 5, and until then as far as i remember even if i tried to avoid mallory i think i had just 1-2 trust points with her...still i was forced a scene at the end of chapter 5...i don't want to choose so i thought if i make all the wrong choices with mallory we won't get together right? But no we still get a sex scene anyway...so is it written in the story that you will have to choose between the 2 main LI or is there any way of not dating any of the main LI from the start?

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Since Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt i know i have to choose for the better of it. Man up and decide on one of the goddesses! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Flowing Thought

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
i only played till chapter 5, and until then as far as i remember even if i tried to avoid mallory i think i had just 1-2 trust points with her...still i was forced a scene at the end of chapter 5...i don't want to choose so i thought if i make all the wrong choices with mallory we won't get together right? But no we still get a sex scene anyway...so is it written in the story that you will have to choose between the 2 main LI or is there any way of not dating any of the main LI from the start?
That doesn't seem right. Did you actually have a sex scene or was it just Mall accidently grabbing MC dick. I thought that even on Mall path you could turn that scene down (I didn't obviously). I definitely did on my Jaye path route. There's a similar scene with Jaye stripping while you're in the shower, but if you are on Mall path, you can stop it going further.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
That doesn't seem right. Did you actually have a sex scene or was it just Mall accidently grabbing MC dick. I thought that even on Mall path you could turn that scene down (I didn't obviously). I definitely did on my Jaye path route. There's a similar scene with Jaye stripping while you're in the shower, but if you are on Mall path, you can stop it going further.
No the sex scene actually happened as far as i remember...

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
No the sex scene actually happened as far as i remember...
I just checked my saves. After she grabbed your dick, she turns to go. If you stop her you have scene, if you let her go, you don't (and that's on Mal path). Unless we are talking about a different scene.

Dec 14, 2021
Hey all, wanted to take a moment to explain the lack of preview renders lately. It's not complicated. As we near the end of the story, some segments of story are spoilers in and of themselves. Putting too many previews up of a single event can allow people to piece together the bigger picture, etc. Over the next two days, our artwork on one such scene will be wrapping up, leading to a series of shorter scenes which we can pull from without spoiling anything important. We appreciate your patience!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey all, wanted to take a moment to explain the lack of preview renders lately. It's not complicated. As we near the end of the story, some segments of story are spoilers in and of themselves. Putting too many previews up of a single event can allow people to piece together the bigger picture, etc. Over the next two days, our artwork on one such scene will be wrapping up, leading to a series of shorter scenes which we can pull from without spoiling anything important. We appreciate your patience!
Look three posts above yours.

Reactions: Milton749
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes