4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The only route I've done so far in this game is Jaye solo - is there a way to get Mallory & Jaye together or are they mutually exclusive?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The only route I've done so far in this game is Jaye solo - is there a way to get Mallory & Jaye together or are they mutually exclusive?
I have one save where the MC is in open relationships with both - but it is easy to tell that this is a temporary thing, IMO, from the language and introspection. I have not seen anything that points to a happy throuple with Jaye and Mallory. In my Jaye solo playthrough, I am hoping that I end up with Mallory as a good friend to both Jaye and the MC but - for now - I don't see a path to more.

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
So far you can have both. But I doubt you'll be able to keep both of them, either one will crash or burn or both will. (I believe most people think the same). I have one path with both of them, just for curiosity. Mainly doing solo paths for both.

Reactions: Razrback16

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If I am lucky, perhaps 2% of the AVNs I play invite a sense of nostalgia when I think about them.

Chasing Sunsets is one of those.

I just went back to play the graduation night fight scene and the aftermath of that event and noticed that my save was from May 8, 2021.

Chasing Sunsets has invited me on an AVN journey and a RL journey that has lasted for more than 3 years and, even better, looks like it has the legs to finish with both a completed tag and some epilogue moments (Hoping for these).

So - for everyone who has joined me in this journey with Jaye, Mallory, Alex (and - let's not forget Tara and Lisa!! :love:).

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!

Cheers!!

zzzzzChanpagne_Toast1.jpg

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
If I am lucky, perhaps 2% of the AVNs I play invite a sense of nostalgia when I think about them.

Chasing Sunsets is one of those.

I just went back to play the graduation night fight scene and the aftermath of that event and noticed that my save was from May 8, 2021.

Chasing Sunsets has invited me on an AVN journey and a RL journey that has lasted for more than 3 years and, even better, looks like it has the legs to finish with both a completed tag and some epilogue moments (Hoping for these).

So - for everyone who has joined me in this journey with Jaye, Mallory, Alex (and - let's not forget Tara and Lisa!! :love:).

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!

Cheers!!

View attachment 3684345
You left someone off your list. And Zuul is pissed!

Zuul.png

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
So far you can have both. But I doubt you'll be able to keep both of them, either one will crash or burn or both will. (I believe most people think the same). I have one path with both of them, just for curiosity. Mainly doing solo paths for both.
you really don't think there won't be a throuple with jay and mallory??? Comeon man they are the main girls!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, I really don't think so. Jaye could share with Tara, Mall could share with Peanut. But i really can't see a thruple with J&M. Happy to be wrong though.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes