4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
This is one of the most complex cheevos to obtain for sure. I will speak in regards to SanchoMod though for what you are mandated as prerequisites to be awarded the cheevo. Simply put into a conditional it's four (4) events that must be obtained first and before the end of Ch3. This being EXACTLY:
Python:
    if bool039 == False and bool040 == False and num009 == 2 and num014 < 1:
        $ unlock_achievement(75,True)
So, I'll break it down via SanchoMod's guide:
  • First conditional prerequisite: the Player must choose "Get up and shower" and is noted via the SanchoNote as: "Req: 1/4 for Achv(75)".
  • Second conditional prerequisite: the Player must choose "Do what feels right to you" and is noted via the SanchoNote as: "Req: 2/4 for Achv(75)".
  • Third conditional prerequisite: the Player must choose "Nope, not getting involved" and is noted via the SanchoNote as: "Req: 3/4 for Achv(75)".
  • Fourth conditional prerequisite (1 of 2): the Player must choose "I guess we're even then" and is noted via the SanchoNote as: "Req: 4/4 for Achv(75)".
  • Fourth conditional prerequisite (2 of 2) (here's the kicker): The Player can NOT Jaye's Trust at (9+) while also having JayeCoop(Full). One CAN have JayeCoop(Full) and have her Trust below 9 and still meet this prerequisite (or have JayCoop as anything other than Full)... so it can be a tad confusing as there's not just one way to guide it in into the choices as there's no less than 5 different choices to obtain JayeCoop(Full) and dozens of choices to acquire or not acquire Jaye's Trust.
That's it, and the most condensed way I can think of to consolidate how to obtain Cheevo #75 which is almost 100% guided via SanchoMod. The only way I can make it 100% is to change (dynamically) the ChoiceGuide in "Fourth conditional (1/2)" above to change if the (2 of 2) hasn't been met alerting the Player that they have too much Jaye Trust (if they chose JayCoop(Full). If JayCoop is anything other than (Full) then it doesn't matter, the ChoiceGuide is then, in fact, 100% correct.

Hope that helps clarify this one cheevo for folks. Now... time for my second cup of coffee. :ROFLMAO:
I attempted it like that and it didn't work. If you get to the interaction with Jaye in the stateroom, you have triggered the missable scene - you haven't missed it - and missing it is the whole point as the achievement is missing every missable scene in the release and playing the shortest possible path through Chapter 3. If you succeed in getting "Rocket Man" it means you missed four scenes: 1) taking the dickpick and interacting with Fiona; 2) package retrieval at the docks; 3) Jaye's apology in the stateroom; and, 4) Mal's "touching and intimacy" lesson late at night.

To miss the apology scene altogether, your trust must be very low so as to not trigger the scene at all - the .pdf says "8" but I still think I got the scene at that level in a prior run. To miss the scene entirely, I had to not cooperate with Jaye going to the Annex with Mal, AND to opt out of helping get the package. So, there do seem to be four conditionals, 1) no dick pic; 2) don't team up for the investigation at the Annex, keeping trust low; 3) don't encourage Mal to go without her contacts in the file room; and, 4) eschew going after the package at the docks. These equate to the current 1, 2, and 3 in the WT, but with a new "2" and the current 2 and 3 becoming 3 and 4.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Observation:

I've had Chasing Sunsets open to the beginning of Chapter 4, "The Storm", as I've been noodling around doing other things, and it is a very pleasant set of storm related ambients playing in the background - might need to do a save here and have it available to load up and have playing low-key on nights I can't get to sleep - a distant storm is always good for that. :unsure:

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Wow, this place has been quiet...

Finally caught up last night with where I was before the borking, end of Chapter 6, which I started about the middle of last week. It's been kind of fun going back through and seeing some things I missed before and being reminded of other things I'd forgotten in the last year plus. Fewer paths now, but still have nearly a full page of actives and some select back-ups, just in case, which was good because I discovered the paths I'd played didn't get me all of the things they were supposed to. I did also find the two achievements I'd missed so, score two for me!

For your hopeful amusement and a stroll down memory lane...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Calm before the storm ... if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on early-mid July release (i.e., about 6 more weeks).

As for what to expect in terms of lewds ... I predict:
  • Jaye and Tara threesome (turn it up to 11!)
  • Jaye and Mallory threesome or solo scenes
  • Visiting Linda in Aspen or Erica visits with some friends (I am still a bit disappointed that MC can't get both, especially since they kind of sound like they'd be up for it)
  • Lisa solo scene
  • Amanda solo scene

As for what to expect in terms of story ... I predict:
  • Wrapping up the inheritance storyline
  • Wrapping up the corporate wars storyline
  • Getting all the players back to Boston for the finale

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Wow, this place has been quiet...

Finally caught up last night with where I was before the borking, end of Chapter 6, which I started about the middle of last week. It's been kind of fun going back through and seeing some things I missed before and being reminded of other things I'd forgotten in the last year plus. Fewer paths now, but still have nearly a full page of actives and some select back-ups, just in case, which was good because I discovered the paths I'd played didn't get me all of the things they were supposed to. I did also find the two achievements I'd missed so, score two for me!

For your hopeful amusement and a stroll down memory lane...
That scene with Mallory in the car, and of course, the pissing on MC scene, and her comments & laughter after are the point I definitely decided Mall was the girl for me. Her humor and facial expressions were outstanding.

And the Zuul scenes had me pissing myself laughing. Amanda was hilarious.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
very pleasant set of storm related ambients playing in the background - might need to do a save here and have it available to load up and have playing low-key on nights I can't get to sleep - a distant storm is always good for that.
Don't know about the sounds in-game (won't remember since I haven't played this game since July 6, 2023) but if you enjoy those sounds, you can easily find weather ambient sounds type videos on youtube. I use them to go to sleep every night.

I was sleeping in a futuristic world with rain/thunder last night.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Caught up! Now anxiously awaiting the next chapter. :LOL: Based on the last update, maybe it won't be that long of a wait!

Just some fun stuff:
This is a retread from a previous post because I was really hoping to get an answer on which Dev/VN features the fern:
WhoWasPlant.png

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
A question, will this game have multiple endings? I kinda stopped playing when this game was at chapter 5 and until that chapter as far as i remember, we were kinda forced to have solo scenes with both jaye and mallory, i remember my trust level with mallory being very bad still i had a sex scene with her at the end of chapter 5, so are there multiple endings planned or is this game a bit kinetic?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
A question, will this game have multiple endings? I kinda stopped playing when this game was at chapter 5 and until that chapter as far as i remember, we were kinda forced to have solo scenes with both jaye and mallory, i remember my trust level with mallory being very bad still i had a sex scene with her at the end of chapter 5, so are there multiple endings planned or is this game a bit kinetic?
If you made wrong choices, there have already been three bad endings in different chapters. The way it lays out, I expect you'll likely get solo endings with Jaye, Mal and Lisa, as well as Jaye/Mal and 'Booter/Mal throuple endings. In the three premature endings so far you've ended up alone twice and dead once. I'd expect at least one more opportunity to royally fuck up and end up dead, alone or in prison prematurely, as well as a full-game "alone" ending. No harem, though. And if Tara figures into any ending, it would probably be a Jaye/Tara throuple. I expect that's a long shot, but the action is moving back to Boston, so the Tara fans will cetainly be lobbying. :LOL:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
If you made wrong choices, there have already been three bad endings in different chapters. The way it lays out, I expect you'll likely get solo endings with Jaye, Mal and Lisa, as well as Jaye/Mal and 'Booter/Mal throuple endings. In the three premature endings so far you've ended up alone twice and dead once. I'd expect at least one more opportunity to royally fuck up and end up dead, alone or in prison prematurely, as well as a full-game "alone" ending. No harem, though. And if Tara figures into any ending, it would probably be a Jaye/Tara throuple. I expect that's a long shot, but the action is moving back to Boston, so the Tara fans will cetainly be lobbying. :LOL:
Thanks for the info!!

May 18, 2024
Calm before the storm ... if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on early-mid July release (i.e., about 6 more weeks).

As for what to expect in terms of lewds ... I predict:
  • Jaye and Tara threesome (turn it up to 11!)
  • Jaye and Mallory threesome or solo scenes
  • Visiting Linda in Aspen or Erica visits with some friends (I am still a bit disappointed that MC can't get both, especially since they kind of sound like they'd be up for it)
  • Lisa solo scene
  • Amanda solo scene

As for what to expect in terms of story ... I predict:
  • Wrapping up the inheritance storyline
  • Wrapping up the corporate wars storyline
  • Getting all the players back to Boston for the finale
isn't it supposed to be early June?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Alex finally gets his dream Jaye and Mallory at the same time. Then Fiona shows up, Then Linda, Erica and her two friends shows up, Then Bianca shows up, Then Amanda shows up and Then Sultry Tara shows up. Bartender watching the stock reports in the bar hears Red bull stocks rise 1000% in the past 3 days. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes