4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
So, I just decided to pick this up a few days ago following a recommendation by Sancho1969 (thanks man!) and I love it so far (to the end of Ch8). It's a bit different to some of the other games I've played, and you need that sometimes. That novelty value certainly adds a little something to it for me.

I'm a bit conflicted though, because I find Mallory drop-dead gorgeous, and Jaye doesn't quite work for me... but I find it impossible to turn Jaye down, so she will be my ride or die here. Maybe if I had turned her down from the start, it would have been easier, and not lead to a certain night where before dinner you can break a heart, or before sleep you can become the biggest dick ever...

I admit I can be an emotional guy when called for, and I like a good rom-com, but I would never have thought that games like these could pull on the heartstrings. Now, I've found a third game that has brought a genuine tear to my eye, so well-played devs.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
So, I just decided to pick this up a few days ago following a recommendation by Sancho1969 (thanks man!) and I love it so far (to the end of Ch8). It's a bit different to some of the other games I've played, and you need that sometimes. That novelty value certainly adds a little something to it for me.

I'm a bit conflicted though, because I find Mallory drop-dead gorgeous, and Jaye doesn't quite work for me... but I find it impossible to turn Jaye down, so she will be my ride or die here. Maybe if I had turned her down from the start, it would have been easier, and not lead to a certain night where before dinner you can break a heart, or before sleep you can become the biggest dick ever...

I admit I can be an emotional guy when called for, and I like a good rom-com, but I would never have thought that games like these could pull on the heartstrings. Now, I've found a third game that has brought a genuine tear to my eye, so well-played devs.
I'm very similar, I really like both LIs though, I've done the open relationship route and the solo jaye route but i can't bring myself to turn down jaye for a solo Mallory, it just feels like jaye is supposed to be with the MC. Though I've gotta say Mallory is awesome i love her humor.

Reactions: TheFurs

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I'm very similar, I really like both LIs though, I've done the open relationship route and the solo jaye route but i can't bring myself to turn down jaye for a solo Mallory, it just feels like jaye is supposed to be with the MC. Though I've gotta say Mallory is awesome i love her humor.
What endings can you predict on the open relationship route?? I mean with whom MC can end up with:unsure:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I went back to one of the path-split points I'd specifically saved for this. It meant turning Jaye down (and breaking her heart), but I wanted to see the Mallory path as well, so it had to be done. I have one Jaye (Mallory "friendzoned"), one Mallory (Jaye "brother"), and one with both girls "Open" - to see where that one goes.
What endings can you predict on the open relationship route?? I mean with whom MC can end up with:unsure:
I'm not sure about endings, but at the moment for me, both girls are in an open relationship with MC and know about each other. They sort of share the time (two nights each per week) but they're not exactly happy about it and will try to turn their open relationship into a locked-down one, I imagine. It's just been discussed, but I am on the side of the fence that can't see a Jaye/Mallory throuple working. If anything, it could end on still having the two in open relationships, but I don't think that would be a satisfactory way of finishing everyone's story.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I'm team Mallory and to do a solo route it is extremely difficult to get Jaye into the friendzone. Up until end of chapter 6, everything is still flirty and sexual and I found myself getting annoyed, because I didn't want to hurt Jaye, but wanted her to tone it down. But it was worth it. When you finally get Jaye to look at MC like a brother, the relationship is amazing. Some of the chats and meaningful conversations are really deep once the sexual tension is removed. She's still bossy though, that's never gonna change.

I, like others would love a throuple ending, but my gut feeling says, never gonna happen. They're both alphas and would only share with someone who respects they are #1. (But that's just my humble opinion).

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I went back to one of the path-split points I'd specifically saved for this. It meant turning Jaye down (and breaking her heart), but I wanted to see the Mallory path as well, so it had to be done. I have one Jaye (Mallory "friendzoned"), one Mallory (Jaye "brother"), and one with both girls "Open" - to see where that one goes.

I'm not sure about endings, but at the moment for me, both girls are in an open relationship with MC and know about each other. They sort of share the time (two nights each per week) but they're not exactly happy about it and will try to turn their open relationship into a locked-down one, I imagine. It's just been discussed, but I am on the side of the fence that can't see a Jaye/Mallory throuple working. If anything, it could end on still having the two in open relationships, but I don't think that would be a satisfactory way of finishing everyone's story.
It's soo sad man, i have always wished for a jaye/mallory throuple, i keep hoping something big happens for example mc almost dying, and they both realize "hey we cannot live without MC so lets live together with him":(

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

It feels bad breaking Jaye's heart, but she gets over it really quick and it does turn into a nice relationship.

I just can't see any way to make a throuple work based on their current personalities. Both are going to be really pissed, if they find out MC has been with another woman without them approving it. I think separate throuples is much more likely. But hey, we can all dare to dream!

It's soo sad man, i have always wished for a jaye/mallory throuple, i keep hoping something big happens for example mc almost dying, and they both realize "hey we cannot live without MC so lets live together with him":(
I can't remember who it was, but someone suggested that exact same thing last time we discussed it. When MC almost died at end Chapter 7, this could be the point they consider working together to care for their man.

Maybe Dev will give us a Mall/Jaye threesome at least! Knowing Tara & Peanut, they'd probably set it up (and hopefully join in).

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Maybe Dev will give us a Mall/Jaye threesome at least! Knowing Tara & Peanut, they'd probably set it up (and hopefully join in).
Yeah, we can dream. I'm not so sure on Tara though, I got the impression (can't remember if it was from her, MC, or Jaye) that she was a "one and done" thing, never to be repeated. Obviously, things can change there though.

We should end the game with a big sploosh-fest threesome, and at the end of it, you have to choose which girl won your heart (and your penis) and the other has to walk away :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, we can dream. I'm not so sure on Tara though, I got the impression (can't remember if it was from her, MC, or Jaye) that she was a "one and done" thing, never to be repeated. Obviously, things can change there though.

We should end the game with a big sploosh-fest threesome, and at the end of it, you have to choose which girl won your heart (and your penis) and the other has to walk away :ROFLMAO:
It's been a long time, I could be wrong, but I thought Tara admitted that she'd always had a thing for MC. But she would never do anything about it because of Jaye.

I like your way of thinking, but you're not thinking big enough. Go out with a bang (pun intended), add Jaye, Mall, Tara, Amanda, Bianca, Lisa.:p;):love:

Reactions: ModiThorrson

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man, it's already been almost 7 months since last update. When will these guys release the next chapter? If i'm not wrong this one is the second to last chapter right? Do you all think the dev can complete this game by this year's end?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Wait... What if your choices make Jaye just a sister and Mallory just a friend? Can Tara come then? Because Tara would have been in it for years and I'm sure she fucked the MC because of her own feelings and not because of what she said during sex... I never believed that crap...
Of course, this is just an "assumption", since my main game is the Jaye route, and nothing else...

Reactions: Punto

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It's been a long time, I could be wrong, but I thought Tara admitted that she'd always had a thing for MC. But she would never do anything about it because of Jaye.

I like your way of thinking, but you're not thinking big enough. Go out with a bang (pun intended), add Jaye, Mall, Tara, Amanda, Bianca, Lisa.:p;):love:
Plus Erika and her mother (whose name I temporarily forget)? Tanaka? And what about Fiona, I pretty much ghosted her, does she pop up again if you continue chatting/send her the dick pic?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Wait... What if your choices make Jaye just a sister and Mallory just a friend? Can Tara come then? Because Tara would have been in it for years and I'm sure she fucked the MC because of her own feelings and not because of what she said during sex... I never believed that crap...
Of course, this is just an "assumption", since my main game is the Jaye route, and nothing else...
I'd love a Tara solo path. :LOL: Guess I'll have to wait till their next game.:(

Plus Erika and her mother (whose name I temporarily forget)? Tanaka? And what about Fiona, I pretty much ghosted her, does she pop up again if you continue chatting/send her the dick pic?
Forgot Fiona - yes definitely, I'd also invite Erika (but not Linda, she just doesn't interest me, but she could go to yours if you want). Tanaka could perform party tricks with coins for our entertainment.;)

Reactions: ModiThorrson

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'd love a Tara solo path. :LOL: Guess I'll have to wait till their next game.:(

Forgot Fiona - yes definitely, I'd also invite Erika (but not Linda, she just doesn't interest me, but she could go to yours if you want). Tanaka could perform party tricks with coins for our entertainment.;)
Linda, that was it - tip of my tongue but the name that kept coming off it was Fiona, which obviously wasn't right.

For Tanaka, I was definitely expecting her to start shooting coins rather than just dropping them. And what sort of power does she have if the coins were still sticky at least a couple of days later??

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes