4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It was entertaining. :ROFLMAO:And I think the one before it was written by the same person. :ROFLMAO:
Funny thing is I recognize both of those names 2 honestly anytime I see any of those people reviews I read them for fun. As I never seen a positive review by them they are on my blacklist of reviewers I don't trust but fun to read.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Funny thing is I recognize both of those names 2 honestly anytime I see any of those people reviews I read them for fun. As I never seen a positive review by them they are on my blacklist of reviewers I don't trust but fun to read.
I remember them from a few days ago bitching on this thread that every girl was a lesbian in Chasing Sunsets was a lesbian.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I remember them from a few days ago bitching on this thread that every girl was a lesbian.
wait for real lmfao I barley remember this game I need to replay it but I even know that isn't even true and I have a bad memory of this game right now.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
wait for real lmfao I barley remember this game I need to replay it but I even know that isn't even true and I have a bad memory of this game right now.
Yeah, got asked by about 5 or 6 people to explain who was lesbian and never responded.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
FFS, there are some really butt-hurt people out there. The whole "AVN girl I like isn't allowed to kiss another guy" and "if a girl kisses another girl it means she's 100% lesbian" crowd/s need to get some life experience.

My wife used to be a vegetarian. She eats meat now, but I guess she's actually still a vegetarian because "you can't erase the past"...

Anyway, hard disagree on the review essays. I actually like the early "fucking everything with a pulse" part of the game in that it gives a bit of meaning to what's happened. It's the MC's attempt at a healing process, or just trying to forget, and it serves a purpose. It's much better than, for instance, drowning his sorrows in a bar, getting arrested for starting fights, falling into a well of despair, etc.

Personally, if I play a game and it turns out not to be for me, I delete it and move on to the next one. It takes a lot of deliberate effort to continue playing a game that you hate, and that no one is forcing you to continue, and then to write a literal essay on why it's an awful game why it's a game that doesn't align with your personal tastes but you kept playing it anyway.

These games should come with genre and content tags and a summary of some sort so you can get an idea of what to expect before you download and play them. Oh, wait...

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I think my favorite part was complaining about the insensitivity to the Israel/Palestinian situation as if the devs should have foreseen a six-month-old conflict three years ago. :ROFLMAO:
But WTF: how did that Israeli former soldier somehow end up in Honduras? Is it even possible for Israelis to travel? Do they even know Honduras exists? Is there no force field to keep them out?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Personally, if I play a game and it turns out not to be for me, I delete it and move on to the next one. It takes a lot of deliberate effort to continue playing a game that you hate, and that no one is forcing you to continue, and then to write a literal essay on why it's an awful game why it's a game that doesn't align with your personal tastes but you kept playing it anyway.
Funny thing is i'll still play and finish a game I hate as long as it doesn't make me uncomfortable sometimes it sucks being a bit of a completionist. But yeah I agree with everything you said as well the sex scenes with other girls before he reunites with Jaye makes for a sadder story for me. Cause not only it's 5 years of lost time he will never get back with her but while he is having fun with other women you know he doesn't love them and just going through the motions to get over Jaye. While he is doing that he isn't in a state to find true happiness or settle name. So not only it is 5 long years of lost time time but also 5 years of wasted time since he never really got to a point of getting over her until their reunion.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Funny thing is i'll still play and finish a game I hate as long as it doesn't make me uncomfortable sometimes it sucks being a bit of a completionist. But yeah I agree with everything you said as well the sex scenes with other girls before he reunites with Jaye makes for a sadder story for me. Cause not only it's 5 years of lost time he will never get back with her but while he is having fun with other women you know he doesn't love them and just going through the motions to get over Jaye. While he is doing that he isn't in a state to find true happiness or settle name. So not only it is 5 long years of lost time time but also 5 years of wasted time since he never really got to a point of getting over her until their reunion.
I'm a completionist too. So I need to decide really early If I'm going to play or not in the first chapter/episode etc. Once I get started, I struggle if I have to stop. I find myself yelling out loud at scenes that piss me off (when a normal person would just hit delete). But I'm still not going to write an essay about why it's horrible.

Reactions: ILCjr

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
damn someone really hated this game the most recent review is a legit like 3 page essay was gonna read it for fun till I saw how long it was lmfao
Jaye has 0 personality aside from being an unhinged, unstable, jealous, manipulative and violent lunatic.

LMFAO! You weren't kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes