4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If they've said harem/solo, I haven't seen it. I had my eye on 6 of them. :ROFLMAO: (So might be doing a few paths if not harem).
Yeah. 3 is enough for me. The rest, not my thing. But we'll know more later. Hell, ones we choose by looks alone, may not even be the ones we want in game.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah. 3 is enough for me. The rest, not my thing. But we'll know more later. Hell, ones we choose by looks alone, may not even be the ones we want in game.
I usually choose from looks who I'm interested in before starting, but often change my mind once their personalities are introduced. ;)

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I usually choose from looks who I'm interested in before starting, but often change my mind once their personalities are introduced. ;)
That's what I'm talking about. Then once in a blue moon, none of the girls will strike my fancy and I just go off to find something else.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That's what I'm talking about. Then once in a blue moon, none of the girls will strike my fancy and I just go off to find something else.
WAIT WHAT!

You just delete a game, unwatch the thread and move on! :unsure:

Is that allowed or even possible? I thought it was a rule, that you had to stay and bitch and moan and complain why that game wasn't doing it for you. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
WAIT WHAT!

You just delete a game, unwatch the thread and move on! :unsure:

Is that allowed or even possible? I thought it was a rule, that you had to stay and bitch and moan and complain why that game wasn't doing it for you. ;)
I'm sure you've noticed a few games that I don't talk in anymore. Unless someone quotes me of course and even then, I may just give a reaction and not say anything. I'm not one of those guys who thinks it's their duty to announce my departure.

Reactions: Milton749
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes