4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I'm wondering if the next chapter will be story heavy leaning on the side of Mallory.

That's fine with me personally, more screentime for other characters means more chances of getting to know them better but I sincerely hope we get more jaye. Kinda hard to strike a balance without needing more time instead of just leaning on one character for screentime.

Jul 1, 2021

All, it's been a couple of weeks since I've made an update, and I apologize for the comparative radio silence.

A scene that seemed pretty straightforward on paper has proven to be much more difficult to execute than expected, so our back is against the wall a little on time (much like Alex's is above!)
While just over three scenes (2 small, and 1 large) remain, they occur in environments that were already built in Chapter 2, so they shouldn't require any particular heavy lifting.
With that said, we're confident we'll release the Chapter in August as planned, however we may miss our target date of August 7th by a week or so.

While we're still trying to hit that, I wanted to be transparent about the schedule risks associated with Kentyrr moving house and getting settled in a new place between now and our release date.
My next update should be able to nail down an exact date for everyone.
One more push to the finish line!
As always, thanks for your patience and support. We couldn't do this without you!

Good news :)
how do I get this scene into the game ?

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Enjoyed this a lot, definitely top tier stuff. The MC/Jaye relationship has me totally hooked and wanting more. Really liked the role-play stuff with Tara, and the fact that she's helped both of them out with the same...problem. Can't recall seeing that kind of thing before in an AVN; it was hot.

Nov 29, 2020

Happy Friday everyone!
I just wanted to take a few moments and give an update on our progress with Chapter 3.
To our frustration, the past two weeks have proven more challenging than hoped. Kentyrr's move has been complicated by helping the rest of his family move as well, and I gave him a scene that has proven significantly more challenging to create art for than anticipated.
As we move out of more linear gameplay, creating art for multiple branches also adds some overhead.
As such, it appears we are going to miss our target release of August 7, but hopefully not by more than a week or two. Kentyrr will complete his move this weekend, and should be back in the saddle next week, and then we'll get our beta out to testers as quickly as possible.
Additionally, we apologize to patrons who had difficulties with the download links over the last week or two. It turns out our downloads mirrors were being directly linked to by pirate sites, and our transfer limit was getting eroded by non-patrons. We have a strategy to combat this going forward.
Now, on to the good stuff!
The story is complete, and playable to the end. At this point, there remains one small and one large scene to create art for.
Here's what you can expect in Chapter 3:
  • We'll see how Jaye and Mallory adjust to one another.
  • We'll get a closer look at what Sarah was working on.
  • We'll meet some interesting new ladies.
  • We'll see some of what George has in store for the siblings.
  • We'll see some unexpected nuance out of someone who has been pretty one-dimensional so far.
In any case, we're excited to share what we have in store for you in the coming weeks. I'll make another announcement when the beta is in our testers' hands, and finalize the release date then!
Once again, thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. We love doing this, and it's in no small part because of the fan engagement!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Happy Friday everyone!
I just wanted to take a few moments and give an update on our progress with Chapter 3.
To our frustration, the past two weeks have proven more challenging than hoped. Kentyrr's move has been complicated by helping the rest of his family move as well, and I gave him a scene that has proven significantly more challenging to create art for than anticipated.
As we move out of more linear gameplay, creating art for multiple branches also adds some overhead.
As such, it appears we are going to miss our target release of August 7, but hopefully not by more than a week or two. Kentyrr will complete his move this weekend, and should be back in the saddle next week, and then we'll get our beta out to testers as quickly as possible.
Additionally, we apologize to patrons who had difficulties with the download links over the last week or two. It turns out our downloads mirrors were being directly linked to by pirate sites, and our transfer limit was getting eroded by non-patrons. We have a strategy to combat this going forward.
Now, on to the good stuff!
The story is complete, and playable to the end. At this point, there remains one small and one large scene to create art for.
Here's what you can expect in Chapter 3:
  • We'll see how Jaye and Mallory adjust to one another.
  • We'll get a closer look at what Sarah was working on.
  • We'll meet some interesting new ladies.
  • We'll see some of what George has in store for the siblings.
  • We'll see some unexpected nuance out of someone who has been pretty one-dimensional so far.
In any case, we're excited to share what we have in store for you in the coming weeks. I'll make another announcement when the beta is in our testers' hands, and finalize the release date then!
Once again, thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. We love doing this, and it's in no small part because of the fan engagement!
Wouahououou! I almost swallowed my cassoulet askew. Fortunately, this is less dramatic than the first reading would suggest. Should have asked for a hand with the move of Kentyrr, I have a small 2.5 ton van available ... well, I'm kidding! No matter how much time slips, it stays within a very reasonable range. At first glance, the content of chapter 3 seems very attractive, as usual. Could the "someone who has been pretty one-dimensional so far" be Motherfucker, who's been a poor jerk so far? I think a lot of us will start to come up with scenarios, each one crazier than the next and all more false than the next. Well, I'll read the entire Encyclopedia Universalis in the meantime ...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe, but I'd rather it be Fiona from Palermo. Or even Jenna the childhood bully girl.
Most likely it will be Jaye herself that will show another side of her or some growth and/or MC. :)

Well fully willing here to wait for the update first though and what loose ends and info they are willing to share in it that they withheld on purpose until now with what Mom was working on and bit more of the nature of what the parents want from them both through George, so we can put some speculations to bed or they can flare up even more hotly. :)

Reactions: MV_1999
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes