4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
They aim to release every 90 days, which would be around August 5th for the next chapter, though one of the devs is moving soon so there will be some time lost there. I would expect to see the update sometime in August, barring any major issues that come up. Soon!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Managing many LIS is certainly complicated, and often leads to the situation where some of them are almost completely neglected in a given update.

but we can't say that 2 is the perfect number, among other things 2 LIS in a very particular situation (Jaye with a very strong and divisive character and Mallory presented for now almost more as the nemesis than a LIS)

the developer decided this way, the game is very nice and interesting and it's fine like that, but it wasn't the only one of the possible worlds and the alternative wasn't a mindless harem where you mate randomly
I've always been impressed (and frankly dubious) by the guys who run a harem of chicks. Supporting a single female is already a difficult and thankless task, so managing several, with all the scheduling issues, gifts that strengthen bonds, birthdays to remember, mothers-in-law to spare as much as possible and all the rest is mission impossible. So I decided to stay alone and manage, one at a time, according to my needs and my finances ...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've always been impressed (and frankly dubious) by the guys who run a harem of chicks. Supporting a single female is already a difficult and thankless task, so managing several, with all the scheduling issues, gifts that strengthen bonds, birthdays to remember, mothers-in-law to spare as much as possible and all the rest is mission impossible. So I decided to stay alone and manage, one at a time, according to my needs and my finances ...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
just to hear them all....

but having so many LIs in the game doesn't mean you have to attend them all at the same time, but you can choose, and in my opinion the choice is more meaningful the more possibilities you have.

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
I'm the biggest sucker for "love and reconciliation" type of story. And since this game delivers it with a biggest bang possible i'm now kinda paranoid that writer will somehow screw up the narrative in future updates. And from what i read the game will be finished in no less than two years.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Don't worry too much, the DEVs have so far shown us their mastery of the story and their characters. They set limits for themselves in order to stay in a romance with endearing and varied characters. I do not think that they will sabotage such a work which is placed largely at the head of the VNs of this forum.

Reactions: Earthling

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
I was joking (well, mostly) about being paranoid. The morning talk between MC and Jaye was pretty good indicator that the devs are trying to avoid infuriatingly cliched tropes like the one when characters are refusing to talk due to random asspull misunderstanding. I'm mostly concerned about the overall pacing of the story in future updates (chapter 4 onwards) since it's something that even many professional writers are often struggle to maintain.

Daarkeh

Sep 17, 2019
Wow, I get so mad playing this xD It is really good written and all but this just isnt my kind of story, I know some people that behave like that and it just makes my angry and cant enjoy the story

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I was joking (well, mostly) about being paranoid. The morning talk between MC and Jaye was pretty good indicator that the devs are trying to avoid infuriatingly cliched tropes like the one when characters are refusing to talk due to random asspull misunderstanding. I'm mostly concerned about the overall pacing of the story in future updates (chapter 4 onwards) since it's something that even many professional writers are often struggle to maintain.
I'm not too worried about it. This VN is not only polarized on the amorous emotions of the protagonists. There are several interests running alongside romance:
- the probable murder of the parents probably linked to their professional activity at Polygen.
- the mystery surrounding Mallory's origin and his role in history.
- how the MC and Jaye will deal with their parents' inheritance,
- the role of Motherfucker, who finds himself embroiled in his uncle's scheming.
- and many other twists that will make all the salt of this VN.
I remain convinced that the DEVs, who have shown themselves to be exceptionally good so far, will not spoil this sublime story by some bad mistakes.

Reactions: Eponymous_01
Nov 29, 2020

All, it's been a couple of weeks since I've made an update, and I apologize for the comparative radio silence.

A scene that seemed pretty straightforward on paper has proven to be much more difficult to execute than expected, so our back is against the wall a little on time (much like Alex's is above!)
While just over three scenes (2 small, and 1 large) remain, they occur in environments that were already built in Chapter 2, so they shouldn't require any particular heavy lifting.
With that said, we're confident we'll release the Chapter in August as planned, however we may miss our target date of August 7th by a week or so.

While we're still trying to hit that, I wanted to be transparent about the schedule risks associated with Kentyrr moving house and getting settled in a new place between now and our release date.
My next update should be able to nail down an exact date for everyone.
One more push to the finish line!
As always, thanks for your patience and support. We couldn't do this without you!

Good news :)

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Man this game is really good at making me despise Josey or whatever her name is.

Wait a sec..

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes