4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Some say "If you don't have a Rolex at 30, you've messed your life", others say "If you don't make $ 10,000 a day, you've messed your life". I say "If you don't have a redhead in your bed, you can kill yourself right away". So I committed suicide ...
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!! (In internet)

Someone please call Bruce Willis.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I definitely need MORE Rikki. I hope the Authors won't leave her behind.

Anyway, guys, always remember: blondies will save the world and readheads will rule it! ;)

Reactions: MyUserName1234

original6910

Oct 26, 2020
I'm a red head, I don't see the whole kick for red hair. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
However, OP/Creator's virtual version isn't bad on the eyes, and tan without freckles. (≖_≖ )

Either way, dono's sent, waiting on update!

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
What's the difference between walkthrough + cheat and the harem mod? other than the walkthrough portion.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Harem mod probably just highlights the choices that would get you points for a harem ending and walkthrough+cheat probably highligths what points you get with which choice while also adding an option to alter the points you have with each character. But that's just an educated guess, haven't tried either of those but that's usually how it goes xD

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Harem mod probably just highlights the choices that would get you points for a harem ending and walkthrough+cheat probably highligths what points you get with which choice while also adding an option to alter the points you have with each character. But that's just an educated guess, haven't tried either of those but that's usually how it goes xD
So if you're a lazy ass like me and don't wanna do multiple playthroughs use the harem mod?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
So if you're a lazy ass like me and don't wanna do multiple playthroughs use the harem mod?
For god's sake, no harem in a relationship based VN and not just fucking! Let's leave that to the 18 years old assholes who are still in school. The MC must be able to dominate his bestial instincts and make the choice of true love for ONE woman!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't need them and you won't need them. Use the pdf walkthrough.

My personal opinion is that these kind of mods will ruin your gameplay experience.

Reactions: NukaCola

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
If you want to chose a mod, I'd probably go with a walkthrough + cheat mod that allows you to alter your points if you're missing some. But that's just personal preference.
And if you are so lazy, wait for a gallery unlock (mod), watch the scenes and be done with it ;P You won't enjoy this game if you just ctrl/tab skip through it just for the scenes.

Reactions: MV_1999 and DA22

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
If you want to chose a mod, I'd probably go with a walkthrough + cheat mod that allows you to alter your points if you're missing some. But that's just personal preference.
And if you are so lazy, wait for a gallery unlock (mod), watch the scenes and be done with it ;P You won't enjoy this game if you just ctrl/tab skip through it just for the scenes.
I love reading a good story and can spend hours doing so but the laziness comes from playing the whole thing again just to see minor alterations. I very rarely just ctrl skip through a game unless it has an awful story and dialogue.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
It's really quiet right now! Have we formulated all the hypotheses for the evolution of the story, calculated all the chances of the different girls to appropriate the MC, considered all the possibilities of saving Polygene from the grip of the vaccine manufacturer (fuck the Covid!), sent to oblivion Motherfucker, in short, have we exhausted all possibilities ??? Yeah, we're dry! We still have to wait for the next episode to unleash ourselves again, in two - three days if I count good ... or not!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
For god's sake, no harem in a relationship based VN and not just fucking! Let's leave that to the 18 years old assholes who are still in school. The MC must be able to dominate his bestial instincts and make the choice of true love for ONE woman!
I disagree, how old is he? 17 +7 max? 24 years old and you insist he mus settle down. What about offering the players, their choice of not accepting kisses and further debauchery as you imply, but if the player wants to play, then let them do that, if you want consequences, the RL ones typically are if its ok for the gander its ok for the goose, or at least saying everyone you sleep with is exposing me to the risks too. When true love arrives, I was willing early game to say no, with the thought that she too was holding out for him. But when they don't communicate at all and are willing to assume the worst. Long distance relationships do NOT work. Everyone has needs, the choices are what are you going to do. I left the military service myself.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
It's really quiet right now! Have we formulated all the hypotheses for the evolution of the story, calculated all the chances of the different girls to appropriate the MC, considered all the possibilities of saving Polygene from the grip of the vaccine manufacturer (fuck the Covid!), sent to oblivion Motherfucker, in short, have we exhausted all possibilities ??? Yeah, we're dry! We still have to wait for the next episode to unleash ourselves again, in two - three days if I count good ... or not!
100% F the controlling bastards and their disease, there are plenty of ways to purge it from you without being a slave. This one is for you

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes