4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Speak for yourself, I for one can live very well without Tara.
Cant wait to see what other characters the dev team is planning to implement.
On totally unrelated note, how in the fuck did you escape papa Nurgle after the whole godblight fiasco? :KEK:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Funny face, the MC! Would he have taken a fart in the face? We can tell he's ready to throw up. Could it be Mallory trying to kill him with suffocation?
Well... it is an awkward position, you either go all in and give it a little kiss, rub your face in it or you are at the same trying to keep your distance and carrying 50+ KGs.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well... it is an awkward position, you either go all in and give it a little kiss, rub your face in it or you are at the same trying to keep your distance and carrying 50+ KGs.
Just imagine... Mallory Trust +1 for not complaining about a fart in the face, or Mallory Love +1 for kissing her butt. But you can't have both. Pick your choice.

original6910

Oct 26, 2020
Just imagine... Mallory Trust +1 for not complaining about a fart in the face, or Mallory Love +1 for kissing her butt. But you can't have both. Pick your choice.
MC raises his index finger, and slowly draws a line down her naughtily little star fish. As Mallory feels his finger, she clinches her sphincter and lets out a "gasp" as MC quietly whispers "sshhh, your time is coming soon enough!"

Reactions: LSC82

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Most likely outcome will be Jaye explosion +10, she does tend to walk in at the most inopportune moments. Now let us see our MC explain this one, especially if he trips and Mallory falls atop of him with his hands at wrong spot. Fireworks. :p

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Most likely outcome will be Jaye explosion +10, she does tend to walk in at the most inopportune moments. Now let us see our MC explain this one, especially if he trips and Mallory falls atop of him with his hands at wrong spot. Fireworks. :p
I dare not even imagine such an eventuality. There would be blood and brains on the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Soo it's going to be a Mallory episode huh

Guess I can't complain, about that; gotta develop other love interests as well.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
PREVIEW FROM DISCORD
"Redheads are like any other woman...Only more so. --Playboy Magazine"

View attachment 1276409
Some say "If you don't have a Rolex at 30, you've messed your life", others say "If you don't make $ 10,000 a day, you've messed your life". I say "If you don't have a redhead in your bed, you can kill yourself right away". So I committed suicide ...

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes