4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I don't remember how cool this forum is with profanities and I'm having trouble expressing how I feel about this game without them... Damn that was good.

Mad props to who implemented the sound effects, it's the small details that make a novel so immersive.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Sadly another one of those
Find and replace: " with dissolve" with "" -> 3500 occurrences.

BUT AFTER THAT, it's quite decent.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 3 Dev Update - Smooth Sailing

It's been a week or two, so I figured I'd let everyone know where Chapter 3 stands as of today.
Art, as always, is the long-pole item for us. We're learning the hard way that the yacht itself is a poorly-designed asset with wayyyy too high of a polygon count to take for granted. We're playing with some scene optimizer tools to reduce render times for future content, but some of these scenes were taking nearly two hours each to burn.
Fortunately, we're past that now and into the meat of the chapter. For those of you who have been waiting patiently, I'll try to give a little preview of what to expect.
  • We will see how Jaye and Mallory adjust to each other.
  • It will be impossible to get all points for both primary co-protags due to path branching.
  • We'll meet new female characters who will recur as the story moves forward.
  • We'll uncover a little more of what Sarah was up to before her untimely death.
  • We'll get another dose of Hatchet Body Spray.
  • Save naming will be coming to 0.4
All primary characters have undergone a bit of a facelift for 0.4 as well, thanks in no small part to Mr. Vargas.
Right now, Chapter 3 is tracking to be our largest update yet, and by that metric, we're currently running about one week behind schedule. Our hope is that the remaining scenes require less-complex posing, so we'll be able to make up the time and still hit our target.

Check back for more updates as we get closer to launch day.
Also, we'd like to thank Lewd Gamer's Paradise for featuring us as Dev of the Week for the week of June 6, and LewdPixels for featuring us as " " on their website!
As always, we are grateful to our patrons and everyone who spreads the word, finds bugs, and offers feedback for our little project. We look forward to keeping the momentum going with Chapter 3!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Judging by the last episode of "Leap of Faith", it seems from the front page of "The LVN Tribute" that Jaye would have taken the reins of Polygene Biotech. Smart DEVs, they reveal bits of CS development in other games, just to see if everyone follows. Or it is to deceive the enemy and lead him towards dead end roads ...

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Somehow I missed this game before, but by starting later I was able to enjoy quite some nice amount of content. Reaching the end was still a sad moment, but I guess this is some form of compliment for the devs.

The art is beautyful and interesting. Does a good job to frame the story and enhance the viewers entertainment.

In most games available here I would like they would have opted for a shorter prologue, but his games does it somehow right. Not clue what exactly but it kept me interested all the time and never I felt bored. I like the characters and their personalities. They are not generic and have their faults what makes the story and each characters arc fun to follow, with moments of joy, sadness and moment where I did scream at my screen "what are you doing!". I really like this, characters just doing stuff how I expect it and would do, would be be easy to follow, but boring in the long run. So for the devs "solutions" for some of the WTF moments and questionable decisions presented in the story works for me and kept the story alive and going. That's not easy and of course you can't satisfy everyone, but I hope the devs stick to their vision of the story and tell the story how it was designed. I mean in general, not talking about some adujstments on the way, those of course are a important tool for every storyteller.

Besides this, I really liked the level of quality on this project regarding the UI and the little quality of life options available. This is above standard found in games here on this site and somethingI wanted to mention. Often these little things enhance the whole experience more than we would think.

I wish the best for the whole team and can't wait for future updastes!

ps:ah almost forgot...nice special appearance for Anne, love it! (y)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Judging by the last episode of "Leap of Faith", it seems from the front page of "The LVN Tribute" that Jaye would have taken the reins of Polygene Biotech. Smart DEVs, they reveal bits of CS development in other games, just to see if everyone follows. Or it is to deceive the enemy and lead him towards dead end roads ...
If I recall correctly devs Kentyrr and Stoya were on record saying they gave Drifty permission to do a Jaye cameo in LoF but had no idea what Drifty would do with her.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes