4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Why do they fix bugs and then put out a release with no new content in it. Why not just inclkude the bug fixes in the next release? Dumb
You know most bugs get reported to them after they release an update. So them being nice release an update with the bugs removed. But with youre thinking how are they going to know if there are any bugs in the new update. if they get no one to test it for them .
DumB

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why do they fix bugs and then put out a release with no new content in it. Why not just inclkude the bug fixes in the next release? Dumb
Maybe there are bugs that ruin the game for some users or something else that needs to be dealt with? Honestly, you're suggestion is a little...........I wanna say dumb but i'm a nice person so I won't......

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
kinda sad the focus will be on adult jaye, she's way cuter as a teen (and loli :censored:). anyway, really great writing and pacing so far, and the relationships feel very believable which deserves an award on its own. keep it coming dev(s)

edit: anyone else having a character portrait pop up and quickly disappear before every dialogue? i thought it might be the joker mod but removing it didn't help

Last edited:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Im late to the party. Finally! Another well written adult VN. By the time James & Sarah are having coffee date, my mind automatically gave them british accent while reading using my inner-voice. I don't know, their wits are something I usually find on British drama.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
The downside to this being a tremendously amazing game is that I downloaded immediately upon seeing an update without reading the changelog. Heartbroken to realize it was just a bug fix release. (*swallows sadness*)

• Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes