4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well...
I hate FORCED girlfiends/Fucks. I am not a ROBOT. Its a VN not a KN. I LOOOVE this VN! And i love the option to reject my sis!

PS
GREAT GAME! But... ;-)
You don't always freedom in all variables. Sometimes falling in love with a character is so important to the plot that you cannot simoly turn it out. In the end there are only so many alternative plots a novel can have.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
It's clearly stated that she's not bi or a lesbian she's into guys, she just fuck Jaye to help her cum which makes a lot of sense.

Oh wait, it doesn't...
Walked in on my daughter and her best friend experimenting a few times. Both went on into happy straight marriages. :rolleyes:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Walked in on my daughter and her best friend experimenting a few times. Both went on into happy straight marriages. :rolleyes:
I don't really want to get into this argument again but if a girl sleeps with a girl for whatever the time is in this game and then tells me that she's not interested in girls at all and is completely straight, well that just doesn't make any sense to me.

But like I said, I don't want to discuss this again, so you do you.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Well...
I hate FORCED girlfiends/Fucks. I am not a ROBOT. Its a VN not a KN. I LOOOVE this VN! And i love the option to reject my sis!

PS
GREAT GAME! But... ;-)
I respect your opinion about rejecting sis, but in my opinion she is the hottest and sexiest LI in this VN so far.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Chasing sunsets, the name of this VN, that's why. No other reason.
In general that's true yes. Unless you close your eyes alas unable to drive or its overcast/cloudy or rain you might miss it :) You live above the artic circle then. To compensate you don't see the sun nearly at all during winter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The title of this story has several different meanings and has very little to do with actually chasing after the actual astronomical sunsets.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The character models and renders in this VN are awesome, beautiful, and very well done. The story/plot is also very good. That being said, it would be so much better if it had animated sex scenes and more choices where to cum (inside, outside, facial, tits, etc.) Adding animated sex scenes and more choices would put this VN in the top tier of VN's and make it that much more awesome than it already is.
Agreed.

I mean i enjoyed the game playthrough as a whole, but for all the early "next big 5 star game" hype it got coming out the gate.....I found the erotic scenes here to fall pretty dang "i didn't end up jerking off while still playing it" flat in comparison to what most of those legit 5 star renpy games typically worthy of such elevated praise are bringing to the high production value table.

Unless/Until that variable changes it's still a solid 4 star worthy JAG (just another game), but nothing to get that overly excited about when I see an update drop on it imo.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
They give news at least every two weeks. And have been updating the game every 90 days so far and are hard at it to keep it that way.
If you're on their discord, you have news weekly at least.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sorry I was also thinking of the answer to a question asked elsewhere ...
You're right, it's two months.

Feb 11, 2018
Chasing Sunsets [v0.3a] Unofficial Android Port -

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

This Port has a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Swipe Up to open Menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Textbox opacity slider added

Rename MC menu added

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -

thumbnail.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I did not notice the no new content thing, so was pretty much an add to the top of the list, went to play, saw caught up, so removed again. ;) :LOL: Think I said it on my thoughts comment, but looking forward for the next chapter. Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes