4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Since our uploader friend didn't include the changelog, I'll break radio silence and drop it in here to eliminate any confusion:

Changelog 0.3a

• Reporting bugs in Chapter Summaries corrected
  • Title Screen track removed, and replaced with original wind/surf sound
  • Achievement bug corrected for "Punchable Face"
  • General debugging of screens and other back-end functions
  • Minor updates to credits
  • Corrected copyright
  • Sound definition corrected causing specific sound effect not to play correctly
  • Numerous spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors corrected through all three content updates (Thanks beta crew!)
**Notes**

• There is no additional content in this version, it is simply a quality control revision and bugfix
  • Save compatibility with 0.3 tested
  • Chapter 3 (0.4) is in active development

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Since our uploader friend didn't include the changelog, I'll break radio silence and drop it in here to eliminate any confusion:

Changelog 0.3a

• Corrected copyright
  • Sound definition corrected causing specific sound effect not to play correctly
  • Numerous spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors corrected through all three content updates (Thanks beta crew!)
**Notes**

• There is no additional content in this version, it is simply a quality control revision and bugfix
Thank you its been added to the OP

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So why was the title screen track removed? It wasn't bad. Certainly set the mood better than what they apparently changed it to.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1025853
Chasing Sunsets [v0.3a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

NOTE: If the cheat menu dosen't show press "Q" to enable or disable the Quick Menu.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
JokerLeader

Looking at file structure of archive from MEGA, I am a bit hesitant to drop it in as instructed. Full disclosure, I am a bit of a moron though.

Mod > contains Game folder and *.rpy *.rypc files, Game folder has JokerMod folder that contains more *.rpy files, fonts / images dir - its not a problem but it doesn't look like you intended it to be like this

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader

Looking at file structure of archive from MEGA, I am a bit hesitant to drop it in as instructed. Full disclosure, I am a bit of a moron though.

Mod > contains Game folder and *.rpy *.rypc files, Game folder has JokerMod folder that contains more *.rpy files, fonts / images dir - its not a problem but it doesn't look like you intended it to be like this
That was my mistake i'm going to upload the correct way, but you jest need to add the intro files, chapter 1 & files inside the game folder with the JokerMod folder drago the game folder to ChasingSunsets-0.3a-pc and press replace.

Edit: it's fixed, yours should look like this
1.PNG

Jun 12, 2021

Changelog 0.3a

Finally! The sound of the wind on title sceern was amazing and very immersive for me. Looking on the open landscape
together with the girl and listening to sound of this wind you could feel that is something deeper in this game

Reactions: Earthling

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Whoever updated the change log in the OP really mucked it up. Now it reads like there's no v0.3 and that v0.3a has no new content compared to v0.2.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Fuck! I almost had a heart attack! What, already a new episode? Would the Devs have been aware of how little time I have left to live? ...... But no, asshole, it's just a little cleanup of the last update. Okay, so I'm going back into hibernation while waiting for the REAL update, chapter 3.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

Changelog 0.3a

• Corrected copyright
**Notes**

Sad! I was so excited when I saw it's been updated. Never clicked anything so fast before lol

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Mac version doesn't work.. .Please use ZIP or RAR.... 7zip is unstable on Mac.. Tnx!
Have you tried ? As far as I know it's been working for Mac users for more than 10 years already.

The brand new original 7zip for Mac has no GUI (possibly will never have one) and is still probably extremely unstable, as it is still in aplha stage and not meant to be used for more than just testing.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
On the northern hemisphere the sunset is in the west during autumn and spring equinox, north west during summer solstice and south west during the winter solstice.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
On the northern hemisphere the sunset is in the west during autumn and spring equinox, north west during summer solstice and south west during the winter solstice.
You are pretty close to the truth, but why are you talking about this at all? Is there a mistake somewhere in the story that you noticed and no one else did?

And I'm saying that you are close to the truth because it highly depends how far North you are from the equator. Close to the equator there is very little difference between autumn, spring and summer. And here where I live for example the sun goes down much closer to the North than North West and dusk just becomes dawn without getting dark in between. It takes just a day in a car to get where you can miss the sunset completely, as close to the summer solstice as we are right now.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You are pretty close to the truth, but why are you talking about this at all? Is there a mistake somewhere in the story that you noticed and no one else did?

And I'm saying that you are close to the truth because it highly depends how far North you are from the equator. Close to the equator there is very little difference between autumn, spring and summer. And here where I live for example the sun goes down much closer to the North than North West and dusk just becomes dawn without getting dark in between. It takes just a day in a car to get where you can miss the sunset completely, as close to the summer solstice as we are right now.
Chasing sunsets, the name of this VN, that's why. No other reason.
In general that's true yes. Unless you close your eyes alas unable to drive or its overcast/cloudy or rain you might miss it :) You live above the artic circle then. To compensate you don't see the sun nearly at all during winter.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
The character models and renders in this VN are awesome, beautiful, and very well done. The story/plot is also very good. That being said, it would be so much better if it had animated sex scenes and more choices where to cum (inside, outside, facial, tits, etc. also choices in sex positions - (doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl, standing, etc). Adding animated sex scenes and more choices would put this VN in the top tier of VN's and make it that much more awesome than it already is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venoma
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes