4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a Cougar and a Minx drenched in hot heart melting desire 4 MC
MC is finally living with the 2 gurls who kissed him because they feel 4 him.
MC is hoasting the nimph of his deep adoration 4 his mentor in his villa.
Wait there are more LIs other than Jaye and Mallory ?
Well devs said originally there would be four, so yes two more.
My counting is way over the 2 proposed .. like double and then some.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
MC has a Cougar and a Minx drenched in hot heart melting desire 4 MC
MC is finally living with the 2 gurls who kissed him because they feel 4 him.
MC is hoasting the nimph of his deep adoration 4 his mentor in his villa.

My counting is way over the 2 proposed .. like double and then some.
Some will just be side fucks likely and play no big role beyond possible blockers, extra drama or showing some of the characters motivations while interacting with them. Hell it is quite possibly we have not met the other two Li's at all yet or have met them but we are not aware they are yet. :p

What if one would be David's sister for example, since MC gets back in contact with them because his family needs something and MC feels duty bound to help them due to what happened with David and a relation can develop if you choose so as a player? -Pure speculation from my side and could be someone else in David's family or around them even if such a line existed in the first place. Just an example of what is easily possible since devs have held their cards close to chest with the remaining two Li's, unless their hints went over my head or were so obvious, while I expect them to be more devious :p-

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What if it was the other gurl in the remembrance of Mal?
What if it was the bully jen put in her place when she called her out 4 caring 4 Mc.
Some will just be side fucks likely. Hell it is quite possibly we have not met the other two Li's at all yet or have met them but we are not aware they are yet. :p

What if one would be David's sister for example, since MC gets back in contact with them because his family needs something and MC feels duty bound to help them due to what happened with David and a relation can develop if you choose so as a player? -Pure speculation from my side and could be someone else in David's family or around them even if such a line existed in the first place. Just an example of what is easily possible since devs have held their cards close to chest with the remaining two Li's, unless their hints went over my head or were so obvious, while I expect them to be more devious :p-
Have some other suggestions?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What if it was the other gurl in the remembrance of Mal?
What if it was the bully jen put in her place when she called her out 4 caring 4 Mc.

Have some other suggestions?
Nah, no suggestions as such, though the Mother/daughter combo in Aspen might work if devs would want some to be able to have a throuple, or that might be something that happens when MC ends up with no LI at end game. I would prefer the devs to surprise me in the end. It may well be a female employee of the company though that MC will be working with in near future or something similar or even an antagonist and related with the competing company. Possibly even related to Christian.

I was just pulling an example out of my ass having a quick think what might work for having MC go away for a while without Jaye going ballistic and even being sympathetic to it if he did not forget to to communicate with her why that would be important to him considering his past with David and add a woman that could both work for a relation and interaction without leading to a LI relation where it also would make sense to all of us and Jaye especially that Mc would feel a need to interact with despite will, company, Jaye reconnecting also going on at same time.

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The four LIs are Jaye, Mallory, Tara, Erika, Linda, Fiona, the air stewardess, Amanda, time-travelling Sarah, Mona from Being a DIK, and cameo Lindsay Lohan.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
"Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen -- Blair Waldorf
It is very fair! If you do not take your destiny in hand, it is the others who will do it for you, you will have to assume it and you will have no recourse. The Legion teaches you the hard way and mercilessly!

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Never said there will be 4 LI's. Mallory and Jaye are the LI's. There's a possibility for side action, but none that the MC will end up with.
OK then I took some of the things you and Stoya said at very start project wrong and somehow that stuck in my mind as that there would be 4 possible LI's. Pretty sure you know better as me, so thanks for that clarification. :)

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Never said there will be 4 LI's. Mallory and Jaye are the LI's. There's a possibility for side action, but none that the MC will end up with.
Ach, I am not reassured! The MC can still go and fuck a few females in side actions before deciding which of the two LIs to end the story with. On condition that the chosen one accepts his escapades and does not send him to hell with his only right hand as consolation. I said!

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
the writing has me hooked in like no other game here has ever lol. if we had to make a cold review we can say it's definitely not original, but everything is done so right it's really addictive.
If it was just text with no renders I'd still play it, I think
haven't reached the end of the actual update yet, I'm not even sure how far I'm into it. hope it keeps being that good :)
I like the music too.

good job man..

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes