4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Are you a parent? As a parent, you can't actually force your kids to reconcile... maybe in the movies, but not in real life.
I have 3 kids and have forced them to fix many issues through the years. You can force if you use the correct discipline or the correct conversation tools. You just have to know when to use which tactics. I haven't always gotten it right but with persistence we have always found solutions. That's what I'm saying is there is very little that is unfixable and this little family squabble was fairly minor compared to some stuff I have fixed. I also strongly feel the parents screwed up with this competition... just makes me feel like they really don't care about family at all only the business... but if you look at the early on stuff where we flashed back they seem like fairly normal and loving parents... makes it appear really unbalanced in the overall scope of the story... then again the dev's have much to reveal so maybe we will see something that makes all this plausible... only time will tell

Reactions: DA22

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
None of your three statements meet that definition.
actually they do the flow of logic parents can't afford couseling? I'm sure they have the money? Can't afford the time? Again points to the fact that the business came first even before their family issues....
the drifter guarenteed this kid would have been killed or kidnapped by a business rival. or as stated mugged repeatedly by gangs or thugs.
the phone... again she was always on her phone as a teenager and yet she couldn't figure out she blocked him? couldn't ask the parents or even her best friend who she was supposedly unaware was in contact with MC for his phone number? are they really best friends? or just two people who have no other friends? because it seems it would have come up in conversation at least once in all those years?
Use your brain yes my statements do meet the criteria lol

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To close two people who haven't spoken peacefully to each other since they were 5-6 years old, who have shouted at each other the last few times they spoke, in a limited space and in a competitive context (with the added bonus of Mallory's madness), I wouldn't exactly call it a pleasure holiday.

it can go well but also very badly, already the crossroads at the arrival on board of Christian could have completely compromised the relationship between the two of them

and also their attitude in front of the inheritance is free, they could cooperate but also not.

but most of all doing all this after doing nothing for a long time to bring them back together? it's a big gamble
Yeah sometimes you just have to let people get together and fight it out.

I have to say I'm really bothered by all the blaming from posters. It's all Jaye's fault because we didn't get to see her pussy or because she dated a boy who's not the MC. Or it's all the parents fault because they were not perfect in every way, or blessed with pre-cognition, or just died unexpectedly.

Seriously all of you give it a rest. For one we don't know the full story yet, in fact we've only heard half of it, the MC's half. We're also seeing a family deal with some extraordinary circumstance here.

Geez, you'd think you were criticizing a truly bad story, like BaDIK.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There are many secrets. The company isn't the most important. Why did Mc and Jay's parents want to put them together? Why would they dont try to get Mc back Or fix Mc's relationship with Jaye? Who blocked Mc from Jaye's phone? What is Mallory's father's What he was doing with Sarah? These are very important questions
Look at Alex and David's conversation while they are camping in the Ural's. The one where Alex talks about his family's favorite TV show, and his Father's comment on it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I replayed the scene. How good Tim are when they are apart. Sometimes I feel like the parents give up on Mc because they know he loves Jaye.Even Jaye herself, after all the years she spent with them, did not make her able to run the company. They lost one son and the other did not make him ready to take their place.
they probably thought they had more time to prepare the succession at the top of their company

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Then they had no time. What I see is failed parents who could not maintain their family. They spoiled the relationship between brother and sister. Even the son who left the house did not benefit from anything. He did not take enough experience to run a company like this. If their intention was to leave Mc out of the house And visit most parts of the world to gain experience and make him stronger, they failed in that too.
hard to say

we do not know the parents' plans, normally a company is not simply inherited, it is not even certain that the two boys were interested in taking their place (and it is not certain that they will end up doing so)

gaining experience and travelling the world can never be a handicap in MC's growth anyway

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You do realise that you ALL are pretty much biased in your opinion and not moving one inch away from it, right? So claiming argueing is pointless because someone else is "biased" while being biased yourself seems a bit...weird.
You won't believe how much fun can you have with this thread by putting a few entitled condescending pricks on ignore.
Thread posts definitely get more entertaining and funny. :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah sometimes you just have to let people get together and fight it out.

I have to say I'm really bothered by all the blaming from posters. It's all Jaye's fault because we didn't get to see her pussy or because she dated a boy who's not the MC. Or it's all the parents fault because they were not perfect in every way, or blessed with pre-cognition, or just died unexpectedly.

Seriously all of you give it a rest. For one we don't know the full story yet, in fact we've only heard half of it, the MC's half. We're also seeing a family deal with some extraordinary circumstance here.

Geez, you'd think you were criticizing a truly bad story, like BaDIK.
Sigh last attempt, most of us are not blaming as such. Mostly wondering. Just as we are not assigning blame to Jaye alone, MC alone or parents alone. We have a disagreement about jaye's actions and reactions to MC and I tried to show you why. That does not mean my opinion is per se the valid one or the one devs will go with.

Considering Jaye sex, well between Jaye and MC makes no sense at this moment in game and I do not care for fact she had or did not have relations with Christian or Tara, beyond not liking having sex scenes shown that do not include MC in general. That is something the skip fast through function works for and if devs want it in they can.

Considering Jaye, last attempt. Most of us get she is conflicted and also hurt by MC's behavior and also angered likely more than once. We get she felt betrayed by MC by his running away and him refusing to answer her after even when she tried to apologize. That all those things from past feed into her current actions and that she did try to extend an olive branch once or twice as with the texts, requests for talk in coffeeshop and that MC basically shut that down.

Now the thing is that we also understand MC, MC is just as conflicted as Jaye. On the one hand he wants to love her and be loved by her. On the other hand whenever he is in her company he is often hurt by her, belittled by her (the name calling) or even attacked by her from his pov, however understandable those things are from Jaye's pov. Now unless you are a masochist, you do not enjoy those things done to you by someone you love, they hurt and they hurt bad.

Now it lead MC to running away for 5 years since he did not want to handle that anymore or found it fun to be around her, but painful. After he is forced back by death of their parents, remember he did not come back of his own free will cause he thought he was able to handle living with Jaye again. He gets attacked by her over blocking, being late funeral which was not his fault, called names, has her exploding on him over a kiss for starters. As positives we have the texts and her wanting to talk, well those emotionally do not outweigh those other things unfortunately.

Leading MC to remove himself to Aspen and refusing to have that talk Jaye offered. Smart from MC, no. It would have been wiser to man up and not postpone, then again MC may not be so interested in that talk and reconnecting to Jaye either, beyond the fact he loves her, but that other part is also there and Jaye was pretty effective at reawakening that pain and fear in MC after his return despite her better moments.

Now that is the thing, though Jaye's behavior is understandable and relatable from her own emotions. It is also exactly the behavior that will not make MC feel better in her company and with some introspection that should not be beyond her age to get even without the knowing that little fact they love each other which makes them even better at hurting each other and make their interactions have a bigger impact as if they were just bro/sis. It is like having a problem, choosing a way to solve it. Fail and then instead of choosing another solution, doing exactly the same, without wondering why result is failing again to solve problem and then do it again.

Just as that question, why he was not at her graduation. Now I personally took that question more to mean, why did you not give me a chance to make up after the scene of the party, but some of the snide remarks about that is cause unless she is blind the simple answer is clear as glass. MC did not want to be around her anymore and was willing to leave all he loved behind to reach that goal, so why would he have want to be at her graduation in the first place? He simply did not want to be there. The real answer of MC if had want to be truthful why, well that concerns all those things about how he viewed their relatio and what he wanted instead, they are not ready to talk about.:)

Now of course Jaye can just continue acting out of her emotions and if she did no one would really blame her as such, but it would also mean her goal of reestablishing a healthier relation with MC will be impossible. She does need to get some grip on the messages she sends MC and understand which ones she is sending intended or unintended as with not going game and inviting Christian to party whatever her reasons were for doing so and make those less negative with more positives mixed in. Just as MC must find a way to open up and stop making it so easy for Jaye to act from her emotions to him and understand a bit more Jaye acts out of her emotions and not per se to hurt him.

Considering the competition. Well in a situation where at least one of the two is already trying to stay away from the company of the other cause he does not like to be with her for five years, bringing them in a situation where they are to compete together and are quite likely to hurt the other in the process, that would not have been my first idea if I were their parent and wanted them to reestablish a good relationship .... The other things, well current state of game leaves a lot of suspicion and wonder open concerning the parents, even though I agree that though they have painted as basically loving. We will likely find out more later but way more negative explanations or speculations for the actions of the parents even if they had the best of intentions from their pov and their actions might well have not been in the best interest of Jaye and Mc even if the parents thought they were. Things like that happen. We will see.

Well this is a game and admittedly parents might have expected this to happen 20 years later and maybe had more time to train both, but at this moment I would not say either Jaye or Mc has the mental makeup, training or skills to lead a multi billion company when look at them from game perspective and I would def be moving my money out if I was an investor with either or both leading the company. :p

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is the truth, and this is also the parents' fault that they did not make one of their children interested in taking their place. We don't know their plans, that's right. But I think that over time the boys will take care of the company and which of them will take the place I wish dont see a jaye or the company don't wish to see the kind where you can't win both. I think Mc is the best at running the company. He's survived the real world where there are no rules, maybe thanks to David, but he certainly has benefited from that experience that he deserves to take the place of his parents.
they are still 22-23 years old, they would never have been ready to lead a major company. they may represent their moral conscience, at least that should have been passed on to them by their parents, but operationally they still need a "George" or whoever.

Reactions: Real Kreten

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sigh last attempt, most of us are not blaming as such. Mostly wondering. Just as we are not assigning blame to Jaye alone, MC alone or parents alone. We have a disagreement about jaye's actions and reactions to MC and I tried to show you why. That does not mean my opinion is per se the valid one or the one devs will go with.

Considering Jaye sex, well between Jaye and MC makes no sense at this moment in game and I do not care for fact she had or did not have relations with Christian or Tara, beyond not liking having sex scenes shown that do not include MC in general. That is something the skip fast through function works for and if devs want it in they can.

Considering Jaye, last attempt. Most of us get she is conflicted and also hurt by MC's behavior and also angered likely more than once. We get she felt betrayed by MC by his running away and him refusing to answer her after even when she tried to apologize. That all those things from past feed into her current actions and that she did try to extend an olive branch once or twice as with the texts, requests for talk in coffeeshop and that MC basically shut that down.

Now the thing is that we also understand MC, MC is just as conflicted as Jaye. On the one hand he wants to love her and be loved by her. On the other hand whenever he is in her company he is often hurt by her, belittled by her (the name calling) or even attacked by her from his pov, however understandable those things are from Jaye's pov. Now unless you are a masochist, you do not enjoy those things done to you by someone you love, they hurt and they hurt bad.

Now it lead MC to running away for 5 years since he did not want to handle that anymore or found it fun to be around her, but painful. After he is forced back by death of their parents, remember he did not come back of his own free will cause he thought he was able to handle living with Jaye again. He gets attacked by her over blocking, being late funeral which was not his fault, called names, has her exploding on him over a kiss for starters. As positives we have the texts and her wanting to talk, well those emotionally do not outweigh those other things unfortunately.

Leading MC to remove himself to Aspen and refusing to have that talk Jaye offered. Smart from MC, no. It would have been wiser to man up and not postpone, then again MC may not be so interested in that talk and reconnecting to Jaye either, beyond the fact he loves her, but that other part is also there and Jaye was pretty effective at reawakening that pain and fear in MC after his return despite her better moments.

Now that is the thing, though Jaye's behavior is understandable and relatable from her own emotions. It is also exactly the behavior that will not make MC feel better in her company and with some introspection that should not be beyond her age to get even without the knowing that little fact they love each other which makes them even better at hurting each other and make their interactions have a bigger impact as if they were just bro/sis. It is like having a problem, choosing a way to solve it. Fail and then instead of choosing another solution, doing exactly the same, without wondering why result is failing again to solve problem and then do it again.

Just as that question, why he was not at her graduation. Now I personally took that question more to mean, why did you not give me a chance to make up after the scene of the party, but some of the snide remarks about that is cause unless she is blind the simple answer is clear as glass. MC did not want to be around her anymore and was willing to leave all he loved behind to reach that goal, so why would he have want to be at her graduation in the first place?

Now of course Jaye can just continue acting out of her emotions and if she did no one would really blame her as such, but it would also mean her goal of reestablishing a healthier relation with MC will be impossible. She does need to get some grip on the messages she sends MC and understand which ones she is sending intended or unintended as with not going game and inviting Christian to party whatever her reasons were for doing so and make those less negative with more positives mixed in. Just as MC must find a way to open up and stop making it so easy for Jaye to act from her emotions to him and understand a bit more Jaye acts out of her emotions and not per se to hurt him.

Considering the competition. Well in a situation where at least one of the two is already trying to stay away from the company of the other cause he does not like to be with her, bringing them in a situation where they are to compete together and are quite likely to hurt the other in the process, that would not have been my first idea if I were their parent .... The other things, well current state of game leaves a lot of suspicion and wonder open concerning the parents, even though I agree that though they have painted as basically loving. We will likely find out more later but way more negative explanations or speculations for the actions of the parents even if they had the best of intentions from their pov and their actions might well have not been in the best interest of Jaye and Mc even if the parents thought they were. Things like that happen. We will see.

Well this is a game and admittedly parents might have expected this to happen 20 years later and maybe had more time to train both, but at this moment I would not say either Jaye or Mc has the mental makeup or skills to lead a multi billion company when look at them from game perspective and I would def be moving my money out if I was an investor with either or both leading the company. :p
On top of the overall disagreements about the characters, my main problem with others post is that I feel like a lot misunderstanding and disinformation about the characters motivations has been posted.

For example, I don't believe that Alex left home because he was driven away by Jaye. I believe he left home because he was attracted physically to his sister, and felt that his attraction was not normal and would hurt his family. I believe it was Alex decision to leave based upon his own shame, not any actions by his sister.

I also believe that Alex and Jaye have this attraction for each other but neither are aware that the other feels the same.

There are still many things that we don't know. We don't know Jaye's side of the story, for one. There's been a lot of assumptions on Jaye's motivations, but we have no proof that those assumptions are correct. In fact all of those assumptions seem to be based on the Alex's pov, and I believe that most of them are wrong.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On top of the overall disagreements about the characters, my main problem with others post is that I feel like a lot misunderstanding and disinformation about the characters motivations has been posted.

For example, I don't believe that Alex left home because he was driven away by Jaye. I believe he left home because he was attracted physically to his sister, and felt that his attraction was not normal and would hurt his family. I believe it was Alex decision to leave based upon his own shame, not any actions by his sister.

I also believe that Alex and Jaye have this attraction for each other but neither are aware that the other feels the same.

There are still many things that we don't know. We don't know Jaye's side of the story, for one. There's been a lot of assumptions on Jaye's motivations, but we have no proof that those assumptions are correct. In fact all of those assumptions seem to be based on the Alex's pov, and I believe that most of them are wrong.
we don't know about Jaye, but unless Alex has some severe form of dyslexia he should at least suspect it, Jaye's diary is quite clear

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well I disagree with you about that and that is fair enough. His love for her made the situation even more uncomfortable and may have contributed as would any shame he might have felt over that and he should not have felt shame or being made to feel shamed over that by anyone over that in the first place. He left though because he did no longer wish to live with the situation and Jaye as was and that had at least partly to do with events after game and the night of the party and all the years before. It is no coincidence that is when he left and not years before or after while he would have been off to college and a lot less around Jaye in a few months anyway, it was the drop that made the dam burst and he decided to shut her out of his life completely instead of just even making some more extra space between them. Edit: Acting in a way very much like Jaye tends to do, out of his emotions and not more logical side. In a way they are very similar.

You have the right to your opinion though and interpretation. :)

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well I disagree with you about that and that is fair enough. His love for her made the situation even more uncomfortable and may have contributed as would any shame he might have felt over that and he should not have felt shame over that in the first place. He left though because he did no longer wish to live with the situation and Jaye as was and that had at least partly to do with events after game and the night of the party and all the years before. It is no coincidence that is when he left and not years before or after while he would have been off to college and a lot less around Jaye in a few months anyway, it was the drop that made the dam burst and he decided to shut her out of his life completely instead of just making some space between them.

You have the right to your opinion though and interpretation. :)
See this is where I think you are wrong. Alex had decided to leave long before the the graduation party and the events that happened just before it. The only reason he didn't leave earlier is that he didn't gain access to his trust fund until he turned 18.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
See this is where I think you are wrong. Alex had decided to leave long before the the graduation party and the events that happened just before it. The only reason he didn't leave earlier is that he didn't gain access to his trust fund until he turned 18.
Let us just agree to disagree for now and see where devs take it, without calling it Jaye hate all the time. We do have very different views on the chars though and their motivations. I suspect next few updates will center more about the other three LI's anyway, since those also need their time to be made believable and viable LI's with story and why they are there in the first place and what happens around will and company as Jaye and MC as such. :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you mean this sequence?

View attachment 1232304 View attachment 1232305 View attachment 1232306 View attachment 1232311 View attachment 1232316 View attachment 1232318

He touches upon the idea but I think it's fairly clear that he talks himself out of it.
Alex denies his own feelings, but Jaye seems to have understood them.

By the way, if he wasn't convinced that he was somehow reciprocated, leaving would just be a runaway, instead it's a generous gesture to give his sister her space to move on.

of course it doesn't work for either of them

Reactions: Penfold Mole

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Alex denies his own feelings, but Jaye seems to have understood them.

By the way, if he wasn't convinced that he was somehow reciprocated, leaving would just be a runaway, instead it's a generous gesture to give his sister her space to move on.

of course it doesn't work for either of them
I don't think Alex is running away from his family, he's running away from himself.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes