4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I would just like to see an AVN where the MC had to compete for the LI's affection with a believable rival. Someone who had the personality trait's that could possibly attract the LI, not just the cardboard cutout's and hopeless buffoon's that so many games give us.
That and also that this hypothetical VN should have a LI that is not magically attracted to your rival's dick and hops on it on thirty seconds or less (as it happens on every NTR game).

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I hope the matter will be explained, otherwise it would be quite disappointing, so far apart from the brawl on graduation day, all the reasons for their estrangement are forced

the blocking of the phone could also be nonsense and not be explained (although it requires a lot of suspension of disbelief), but why the parents didn't explain to Jaye that her brother stopped accompanying her to give her the chance to be more appreciated in my opinion will need an explanation at some point

and not that they have forgotten... not with two sons who stop talking to each other in front of their eyes
If it turns out to be that they knew their children were in love with one another and they tried to keep them apart, I will have to take it out on George and maybe piss on their grave. Nail George to a chair and skin him alive. :devilish:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, the nerve of those people. Forcing their children to travel to a beautiful pacific island, stay on a luxurious yacht, and inherent billions of dollars. The fiends!
Well they could have scored brownie points if they acted cool like Miguel Oliveira's parents. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If it turns out to be that they knew their children were in love with one another and they tried to keep them apart, I will have to take it out on George and maybe piss on their grave. Nail George to a chair and skin him alive. :devilish:
Yes I'm sure having your son and daughter get into a sexual relationship is every parents dream.

Husband: Oh Honey, I just saw the cutest thing. Jaye and Alex are in his room, fucking like bunnies!
Wife: Oh that's adorable! Did you get pictures? Let's post them on the Family Facebook account!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, the nerve of those people. Forcing their children to travel to a beautiful pacific island, stay on a luxurious yacht, and inherent billions of dollars. The fiends!
To close two people who haven't spoken peacefully to each other since they were 5-6 years old, who have shouted at each other the last few times they spoke, in a limited space and in a competitive context (with the added bonus of Mallory's madness), I wouldn't exactly call it a pleasure holiday.

it can go well but also very badly, already the crossroads at the arrival on board of Christian could have completely compromised the relationship between the two of them

and also their attitude in front of the inheritance is free, they could cooperate but also not.

but most of all doing all this after doing nothing for a long time to bring them back together? it's a big gamble

Reactions: isotope

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the first reason that comes to mind is that, and it would have its own logic

Reactions: v1900 and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the first reason that comes to mind is that, and it would have its own logic
If Jaye and Alex wind up together as lovers there are going to be a lot of complications. For one there's their parents company. The press is going to go wild over a story about the heirs incestuous relationship (although it's not really incest). That could make a lot of investors and shareholders very nervous.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yes I'm sure having your son and daughter get into a sexual relationship is every parents dream.

Husband: Oh Honey, I just saw the cutest thing. Jaye and Alex are in his room, fucking like bunnies!
Wife: Oh that's adorable! Did you get pictures? Let's post them on the Family Facebook account!
Well if you have looked up the name of the GP pilot I posted above your post you would have chuckled as it is more or less what you described. :ROFLMAO:

I would say that if it were the case, there are better ways to handle MC and Jaye's situation.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Jaye and Alex wind up together as lovers there are going to be a lot of complications. For one there's their parents company. The press is going to go wild over a story about the heirs incestuous relationship (although it's not really incest). That could make a lot of investors and shareholders very nervous.
the motivation is very valid, but the way of carrying it out quite cowardly

to let them mistreat each other for their whole life, we are talking about more than 10 years of compromised relationships, hoping that this passion will disappear and seeing that it does not work (and therefore has proved to be a useless meanness) to continue to have to raise the stakes

a choice that should have left both parents with deep feelings of guilt.

probably weighs the narrative problem that if the parents had told the two children directly this would have killed the development of the future relationship that the story needs. a sort of compromise

Reactions: isotope and v1900
Jun 10, 2020
Also, try to keep up with the story, when Jaye was in the shower Alex was at Tara's house. How could she act when he wasn't even there?
You are so right. There are no cell phones at this point in the story.

“Tara, keep Alex there. I will be right over. It is time to talk to him and confess everything.” — Jaye

Totally implausible.

Your nonsense is tiresome.

Reactions: Deoku and v1900

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
You are so right. There are no cell phones at this point in the story.

“Tara, keep Alex there. I will be right over. It is time to talk to him and confess everything.” — Jaye

Totally implausible.

Your nonsense is tiresome.
I think it's better to ignore him, he's completely biased and reject everything that doesn't suit his narrative. Save yourself the headache

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Not to burst your bubble but that is more of a movies theme than real life. The shares do dip but rebound within the first few days. It has to do with how long the news is on the front page. Take Trump's remarks about graving pussy and all the inappropriate comments about his daughter. They did no real lasting damage to his companies.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Just a few days. If they have the ability to lead a company of this size then everything will be back to normal in a very short time. In the end Alex with Jaye I think it's the right end even though Jaye is the one who makes the most mistakes but this is the beast end

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
There are many secrets. The company isn't the most important. Why did Mc and Jay's parents want to put them together? Why would they dont try to get Mc back Or fix Mc's relationship with Jaye? Who blocked Mc from Jaye's phone? What is Mallory's father's What he was doing with Sarah? These are very important questions

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes